GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Re: Lord of the Rubes - The Voter Fraud Chapter

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/24/politics ... index.html

Voter Fraud! Yeah, I am sure that Trump's former Chief of Staff and his wife were really going to be moving to a trailer park in North Carolina...

Debra Meadows, the wife of former congressman and Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, signed voter forms attesting she resided at a Macon County, North Carolina, mobile home that reports indicate the couple never lived in.

On registration forms, both Debra and Mark Meadows indicated their residency at the Scaly Mountain mobile home would begin September 20, 2020 -- one day after their voter registration forms were dated.
The North Carolina voter registration form instructs a person to provide their residential address -- "where you physically live." It is signed "under penalty of perjury." A person is also required to check a box indicating whether they have lived at the address for 30 or more days. If not, a person must list the date they moved to that residence. Both Mark and Debra Meadows checked "no" and listed September 20, 2020.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The upside to all of this is that the trump crime family is milking the rubes for hundreds of millions of their disposable income. They have grifted the rubes and pissed the money away on vanity projects that give them no more power or control of anything than before. It's good that they have something to piss their money away on that doesn't actually help the trumpublican party.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-yo ... ourt-rules

Dems getting their hands slapped for what is being touted as gerrymandering voting districts in New York. Naughty, naughty.

There has to be some way for this process to get normalized so that it isn't a constant process being leveraged by whichever party is in power.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:34 am There has to be some way for this process to get normalized so that it isn't a constant process being leveraged by whichever party is in power.
You'd think/hope. Unfortunately the ones in power typically only make rules/laws that benefit their ability to remain in power.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:37 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:34 am There has to be some way for this process to get normalized so that it isn't a constant process being leveraged by whichever party is in power.
You'd think/hope. Unfortunately the ones in power typically only make rules/laws that benefit their ability to remain in power.
Just let it be known that I don't ONLY post about slimy shit the GOP does.
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:48 am
I was/am proud of you.

Although I think the outrage would be much different. Which is okay.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:51 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:48 am

I was/am proud of you.

Although I think the outrage would be much different. Which is okay.
It's not outrage-worthy at this point. If it comes out that it is a national party platform level plan to do like it has proven out to be for the GOP then it will rise to that level.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... n-breaches

Trump humpers have been breaking into voting records to you know, uphold the law...

The Party of Law & Order
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:17 am https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... n-breaches

Trump humpers have been breaking into voting records to you know, uphold the law...

The Party of Law & Order
Mostly unsuccessfully fwiw.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:17 am https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... n-breaches

The Party of Law & Order
didn’t you know? it doesn’t matter if they don’t succeed

attempted rapists are just that…only attempted
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:58 am

The Party of Law & Order
Attempts to commit crimes are also very illegal, regardless of whether they were successful - as in, he attempted to blow up the entire building but only succeeded in bringing down one corner of it. Or he attempted to shoot up the movie theater and kill hundreds but his gun malfunctioned and he only wounded 5 people
Deleted User 863

zsn wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:07 pm

The Party of Law & Order
Attempts to commit crimes are also very illegal, regardless of whether they were successful - as in, he attempted to blow up the entire building but only succeeded in bringing down one corner of it. Or he attempted to shoot up the movie theater and kill hundreds but his gun malfunctioned and he only wounded 5 people
I didn't say it wasn't illegal. I didn't say it wasn't bad. I just said they were mostly unsuccessful in their attempts. It said so right in the article that was posted.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

In that case why is it relevant if they were unsuccessful or not? They are criminals, regardless. Or was your point that not only are they criminals but they are also mightily incompetent?
Deleted User 863

It is a good thing that they were unsuccessful in many of the 8 attempts across 5 states.

Looks like 1 person is facing serious felony charges. That's good too.

This seems like something we would/should all agree is a bad thing. Strange it bothered you that I pointed out they were unsuccessful in many of the attempts.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:14 pm
I didn't say it wasn't illegal. I didn't say it wasn't bad. I just said they were mostly unsuccessful in their attempts. It said so right in the article that was posted.
We only know about the people who were arrested. We obviously wouldn't know about the people who succeeded at it without getting arrested. Not knowing about it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Hence why in the article it also says the "eight known attempts".
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:01 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:14 pm

We only know about the people who were arrested. We obviously wouldn't know about the people who succeeded at it without getting arrested. Not knowing about it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Hence why in the article it also says the "eight known attempts".
Ok. I agree with that. Not sure why you're attempting to argue with me about something we agree on?

It is a good thing these attempts have been mostly unsuccessful. Some of the known attempts didn't even result in arrests yet. So maybe they will determine those people broke the law and they will get arrested and punished too. That would be a good thing.