Contributor

Re: ESPN dotcom

Post by jfish26 »

I've done the same.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:22 pm
pdub wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:26 am Disney+ doesn't appeal to me.
I've seen all the Marvel movies and i'm not that into Star Wars.
I agree, but the bundle cuts the cost down. Plus, the original content and national geographic material make it worth the 5-6 bucks a month.
Agree. And if you have kids it’s a no brainer.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:23 pm If you sign up for ESPN+ be aware that it is a lifetime commitment. There is no quitting. I tried to quit over the summer. Oh no. They wouldn’t hear of it.

My only recourse was to cancel the credit card it was being auto billed to.

A) Obviously you CAN "quit" ESPN+ and as others have attested to, it's been no problem for them and it's been no problem for me. Not sure why it was an issue for you and you couldn't do it.
B) Your ONLY "recourse" was to cancel the credit card it was being auto billed to? Really? You may have believed that but it's really not true - is it? Why I ask brings me to.......
C) You cancelled the credit card - instead of telling the credit card company to block charges from them. Hmmm. Interesting. Ok then.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ESPN sucks. Its like ordering a subscription to Sports Illustrated and gettong everything and then all of the sudden only getting the baseball, soccer, and cricket issues and having to order a whole nother subscription foe the basketball, football and swimsuit issues.
Just Ledoux it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

🙄🙄🙄