Uncle Joe

Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Uncle Joe

Post by jhawks99 »

Nice smack down tonight.
Joe didn't sound too gud.
If he croaks of the Rona or sumtin before getting sworn in.... what then?
Defense. Rebounds.
Walrus

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by Walrus »

He's on the way out anyway. He never was their plan. They've got so much dirt on his family that he'll be booted and Harris will be put in (assuming Biden holds the presidency). Still lots of evidence of known fraud to be dealt with, but the problem is, no court wants to touch it because they don't want people coming to their homes and shooting them.

This claim about election fraud is disputed.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Walrus wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:00 pm He's on the way out anyway. He never was their plan. They've got so much dirt on his family that he'll be booted and Harris will be put in (assuming Biden holds the presidency). Still lots of evidence of known fraud to be dealt with, but the problem is, no court wants to touch it because they don't want people coming to their homes and shooting them.
Bat shit crazy
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Shouldn't you be mailing masks to Gina?
Defense. Rebounds.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Walrus wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:00 pm He's on the way out anyway. He never was their plan. They've got so much dirt on his family that he'll be booted and Harris will be put in (assuming Biden holds the presidency). Still lots of evidence of known fraud to be dealt with, but the problem is, no court wants to touch it because they don't want people coming to their homes and shooting them.
So much dirt that in 40+ years of politics they haven’t found a damn thing on Joe! Amazing!
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I remember Biden in his laundered money-purchased Biden Tower Moscow saying he could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and get away with it.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

OK, back to the original question before crazy lobbie jumped in.

If he [Biden] croaks of the Rona or sumtin before getting sworn in.... what then?
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

During the period between the date when electoral votes are cast and the January 20 inauguration, the 20th Amendment to the Constitution provides for succession: if the President-elect dies, the Vice President-elect becomes President-elect. Although the 20th Amendment does not specifically address the issues of disability or resignation by a President- or Vice President-elect during this period, the words “failure to qualify” found in the amendment might arguably be interpreted to cover such contingencies.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Thanks
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i think congress could technically select someone else, but that it would most likely go with Harris
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Joe should be getting the vaccine yesterday.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:47 am OK, back to the original question before crazy lobbie jumped in.

If he [Biden] croaks of the Rona or sumtin before getting sworn in.... what then?
It's pretty simple, they put Biden on ice at Walter Reed and Jason Sudeikis is made up to look like Joe from SNL and he carries on until after the inauguration. Then the next day he is checked into Walter Reed and the real Joe's body is thawed and brought out and there is a big funeral and Jill Biden runs off with Sudeikis. Kamala Harris is then sworn in as Wally and the proud boys' worst nightmare; a black woman President who is smarter than them and they know it, and there is a mass suicide on their part. Wally's Asian wife takes over the import/export business and her family is happy she lost the dead weight she was dragging through life and agree to let her come up out of the basement and live in the upstairs part of the house.

I would be OK with Biden living for a couple of months after the inauguration and taking charge for awhile also, but the plan outlined above works for me as well.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Japhy: that was my exact plan for RBG. And it would have worked if it wasn’t for those meddling kids and their talking Walrus.
Deleted User 89

Biden’s DOI pick...wow
Deleted User 89

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Come on man. That should be Hunter.
Defense. Rebounds.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

“Science will always be at the forefront of my administration,” Biden said in a statement, “and these world-renowned scientists will ensure everything we do is grounded in science, facts, and the truth.”
I chubbed up a bit reading that.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:20 pm
“Science will always be at the forefront of my administration,” Biden said in a statement, “and these world-renowned scientists will ensure everything we do is grounded in science, facts, and the truth.”
I chubbed up a bit reading that.
'Bout fucking time. (not a reference to your chub)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

After comments like that, I wonder how PhD’s chub ended up leaning right...
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:27 am After comments like that, I wonder how PhD’s chub ended up leaning right...
It could most accurately be described as centrist that just sorta hung to the right

It's starting to slightly hook left though, if I'm honest.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.