Uncle Joe

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by MICHHAWK »

old uncle is not comfort food.

old uncle is a can of tuna fish. a bowl of oatmeal. what you eat when there are no other options in the house.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

you are a bowl of sour milk
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:26 am old uncle is not comfort food.

old uncle is a can of tuna fish. a bowl of oatmeal. what you eat when there are no other options in the house.
Why are you bringing oatmeal into your mess?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The sophistry of republicans in denial ladies and gentlemen. With Mitch Miller's orchestra. And Borax Bleach with brighteners.

What have the Romans and Biden done for Us?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:02 am The sophistry of republicans in denial ladies and gentlemen. With Mitch Miller's orchestra. And Borax Bleach with brighteners.

What have the Romans and Biden done for Us?
Boraxo Commercials With Ronald Reagan His daughter Patty is in this commercial, too.

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

And to think, only a year ago, according to a Bloomberg survey, 100% of economists were predicting a recession.

Thanks, President Biden:

(From seekingalpha.com)

U.S. GDP growth revised up to 3.4% in final Q4 estimate, surpassing consensus

U.S. gross domestic product in the U.S. Department of Commerce's final Q4 estimate rose at an annual rate of 3.4%, topping the 3.2% consensus. That's an acceleration from the second estimate of 3.2%, as well as the initial estimate of 3.3%.

The final Q4 GDP print still marks a moderation from the exceptionally high growth rate of 4.9% observed in Q3.

The update mostly reflected upward revisions to consumer spending and nonresidential fixed investment that were partly offset by a downward revision to private inventory investment, the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis said on Thursday...
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Keep your eyes on the road, your hand upon the wheel*, Joe:

The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index rose to 79.4 in March versus the 76.5 forecasted and 76.9 level in February.

*The future's uncertain and the end is always near
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Shirley wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am Keep your eyes on the road, your hand upon the wheel*, Joe:

The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index rose to 79.4 in March versus the 76.5 forecasted and 76.9 level in February.

That”ll do it, enough to put him over the top.

“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

dolomite wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:22 pm
Shirley wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am Keep your eyes on the road, your hand upon the wheel*, Joe:

That”ll do it, enough to put him over the top.

Its the Gonzaga basketball team spending like foreigners.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Happy transgender day of visibility - Joe biden
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Happy Zombie Jeebus Day!
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

On Easter, Randy mocks those searching for acceptance. Seems like there might be a book that lays out a different pattern.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

he’s just trying to facilitate a nurturing environment
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:25 pm On Easter, Randy mocks those searching for acceptance. Seems like there might be a book that lays out a different pattern.
You've got that backwards. By declaring Easter of all days "national trans visibility day", the biden administration is openly mocking Christianity. They also banned children from submitting religious themed Easter eggs for the event for military families.

Why did they deliberately do that? Because the establishment loves to sow division whenever possible
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If you add up all the days weeks months That are already dedicated to lgbtq+++, it's almost half the year at this point. There was no reason to declare another one on easter
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

SO UNFAIR!

So much whingeing, so much infantile rage, so little attention.

I would like to declare tomorrow, April 1, randy appreciation day! I hope everyone will join me in celebrating all things randy on April 1.

He deserves this like no one else I know.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

But isn't tomorrow known by another name? Tip of my tongue
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Synonym Day?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:32 pm
Sparko wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:25 pm On Easter, Randy mocks those searching for acceptance. Seems like there might be a book that lays out a different pattern.
You've got that backwards. By declaring Easter of all days "national trans visibility day", the biden administration is openly mocking Christianity. They also banned children from submitting religious themed Easter eggs for the event for military families.

Why did they deliberately do that? Because the establishment loves to sow division whenever possible
Serious question. Do you have ANY idea of how ignorant you are?
Let me help you. "National Trans Visibility Day" has been on March 31st since its inception.
You stupid fuck.

P.S. Happy Easter!
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Seriously rhetorical question…..