Uncle Joe

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:29 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:32 pm
Sparko wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:25 pm On Easter, Randy mocks those searching for acceptance. Seems like there might be a book that lays out a different pattern.
You've got that backwards. By declaring Easter of all days "national trans visibility day", the biden administration is openly mocking Christianity. They also banned children from submitting religious themed Easter eggs for the event for military families.

Why did they deliberately do that? Because the establishment loves to sow division whenever possible
Serious question. Do you have ANY idea of how ignorant you are?
Let me help you. "National Trans Visibility Day" has been on March 31st since its inception.
You stupid fuck.

P.S. Happy Easter!
randi doesn’t know the meaning of the word

i was gonna say you’d have to spell it out for him, but he’s shown that it won’t matter
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:34 pm If you add up all the days weeks months That are already dedicated to lgbtq+++, it's almost half the year at this point. There was no reason to declare another one on easter
Can you show us a link that outlines these 130+ days of LGBTQ days?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:25 pm On Easter, Randy mocks those searching for acceptance. Seems like there might be a book that lays out a different pattern.
They also banned children from submitting religious themed Easter eggs for the event for military families.
Link?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:18 pm
They also banned children from submitting religious themed Easter eggs for the event for military families.
Link?
https://nypost.com/2024/03/29/media/rel ... t-contest/
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

It’s about the bunny….dumbass.

Unless, of course, you want to go ahead and admit what Easters’ true meaning is.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

omg, becky!!!

the OUTRAGE!!

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:25 pm
Overlander wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:18 pm
Link?
https://nypost.com/2024/03/29/media/rel ... t-contest/
Nice job of proving your ignorance yet again!
"They"
Do you know who "they" is?

"The attacks on TDOV have surfaced alongside a false narrative propagated by the New York Post and other right-wing sources, claiming the Biden administration banned religious-themed Easter eggs from the annual White House Easter egg art contest. Emily Metz, president & CEO of the American Egg Board, clarified to The Advocate that the non-discrimination policy that limits certain content regarding the art contest’s themes is long-standing".

“Since being established in 1976, the American Egg Board, like all commodity Checkoff Programs, has always been required to operate within federal guidelines for all of its activities,” Metz wrote in a statement, noting that these boards are prohibited from discriminating based on religion, political beliefs, and other categories. “The American Egg Board has been a supporter of the White House Easter Egg Roll for over 45 years and the guideline language referenced in recent news reports has consistently applied to the board since its founding, across administrations.”

https://www.advocate.com/politics/trans ... belltitem2
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Next up for Randy’s IDIOT ROAD SHOW….chemtrails!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Just more ginned-up outrage (and a willing sucker for it).
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:17 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:34 pm If you add up all the days weeks months That are already dedicated to lgbtq+++, it's almost half the year at this point. There was no reason to declare another one on easter
It's an insane amount. Days and weeks and months

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ ... -MRBw&s=19
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

“End Wokeness”.

So

Fucking

Awesome
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:38 pm
Overlander wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:17 pm
It's an insane amount. Days and weeks and months

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ ... -MRBw&s=19
Insane to you. Duly noted.
Meaningful to others - but fuck them because they aren't like you.
Why does it matter to you what other people celebrate - especially when you had no clue half (or more) of the things on that list even existed - let alone when they take place?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Jesus didn't have a lot (anything) to say about homosexuality, which was prevalent at the time.

He did have a lot to say about how we treat the least of us.

Too many Christians fail at the later.
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The idea that there is some inferior choice of lifestyle in play is not acceptable nor is it Christian.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I don't think Christianity should be forced upon anyone or shoved down peoples throats. Same as the lgbtq movement

But, Christianity has what.. 2 days? Easter and Christmas. Not 145 and growing. It's excessive and carried away and a clear agenda at work.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

But it's all intentional. The left/deep state government wants to break down the family unit and promote lgbtq+++

They benefit from both. It's all about control. The nuclear traditional family raises people less dependent on the system. And the lgbtq movement is all about population control from the governments perspective
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

So, why did “they” schedule Easter on transgender visibility day?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:43 pm I don't think Christianity should be forced upon anyone or shoved down peoples throats. Same as the lgbtq movement

But, Christianity has what.. 2 days? Easter and Christmas. Not 145 and growing. It's excessive and carried away and a clear agenda at work.
You supported a candidate for President who ran on an agenda of forcing religious education on trans people.

You openly consider trans people mentally ill. If you can’t see that that’s YOU forcing a movement down other people’s throats…
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:43 pm I don't think Christianity should be forced upon anyone or shoved down peoples throats. Same as the lgbtq movement

JFC!
Like I said, more than half of the LGTBQ "days" you never knew existed - and my guess is 90% you don't know the day/s they are celebrated.

What exactly is the "clear agenda" that you speak of?
Why do you bitch about "the clear agenda" when it comes to LGBTQ and not bitch about Christianity being forced upon anyone and/or shoved down peoples throats?

* EDIT> I now have read your follow up post.

You are delusional. To the point that I can't help but wonder what "cult/s" you are either a member of already or will become a member of in the not too distant future.

As far as your asking "what.. 2 days?"

Just off the top of my head......

TWELVE days of Christmas
Lent
Easter
Good Friday
Palm Sunday
Holy WEEK
Ash Wednesday
Epiphany
All Saints Day
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:48 am

JFC!
Like I said, more than half of the LGTBQ "days" you never knew existed - and my guess is 90% you don't know the day/s they are celebrated.

What exactly is the "clear agenda" that you speak of?
Why do you bitch about "the clear agenda" when it comes to LGBTQ and not bitch about Christianity being forced upon anyone and/or shoved down peoples throats?

* EDIT> I now have read your follow up post.

You are delusional. To the point that I can't help but wonder what "cult/s" you are either a member of already or will become a member of in the not too distant future.

As far as your asking "what.. 2 days?"

Just off the top of my head......

TWELVE days of Christmas
Lent
Easter
Good Friday
Palm Sunday
Holy WEEK
Ash Wednesday
Epiphany
All Saints Day
I mean, at a minimum we should be listing every day on which we can't buy chicken sammiches. Right?