Uncle Joe

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:16 am i’ll take an 81 year old who’s heart is in the right place over the guy with 91 felonies (among other things), thanks
Right! You are saying "over". I would take Biden "over" Trump too but if someone told me I could decide between my having heart disease or cancer - should I be happy to choose one if I could choose neither?
Joe's "heart is in the right place". Fantastic! Dr. Ed Salinger's heart is in the right place. Would you want him to be your President?
If my choices were between him and Hitler I would choose neither.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:29 am
KUTradition wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:16 am i’ll take an 81 year old who’s heart is in the right place over the guy with 91 felonies (among other things), thanks
Do you ever find it odd that he never had a single bit of legal trouble until he got into politics and began speaking out against the deep state

Jfk was also alive before he began talking about dismantling the CIA
Serious question. Do you or anyone who cares about you know how ignorant you are?
"Ignorant" is me being kind instead of saying - incredibly fucking stupid.

The one nice thing about having you around on the politics board is that I am reassured as stupid as I am, there are people who are dumber than I am.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:44 am
Right! You are saying "over". I would take Biden "over" Trump too but if someone told me I could decide between my having heart disease or cancer - should I be happy to choose one if I could choose neither?
Joe's "heart is in the right place". Fantastic! Dr. Ed Salinger's heart is in the right place. Would you want him to be your President?
“choosing” neither won’t prevent you from getting one or the other
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:46 am
Do you ever find it odd that he never had a single bit of legal trouble until he got into politics and began speaking out against the deep state

Serious question. Do you or anyone who cares about you know how ignorant you are?

The one nice thing about having you around on the politics board is that I am reassured as stupid as I am, there are people who are dumber than I am.
Notice you didn't try to dismiss anything I said though, because both statements are true. You just reverted to name calling. You don't want to beleive those things... but maybe give it an honest thought? The pieces fit

We are living under a corrupt government, been that way for a long time now
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

liar
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

wait...what?

you actually believe this?
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona ... :text=From

over 4,000 (!) legal cases against Trump from 1975-2016 (yknow....before he was president)...
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:53 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:44 am
“choosing” neither won’t prevent you from getting one or the other
True
Still, neither will get my support on November 5th 2004 but if either is inaugurated on January 20, 2025 they will get my well wishes.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

TDub wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:53 am

wait...what?

I should rephrase, not a literal statement. Comparatively speaking.. to this endless political persecution we've seen in recent years
Last edited by randylahey on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Let us know when you find one.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TDub wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:55 am https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona ... :text=From

over 4,000 (!) legal cases against Trump from 1975-2016 (yknow....before he was president)...
He was rounding down.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:46 am

Notice you didn't try to dismiss anything I said though, because both statements are true. You just reverted to name calling. You don't want to beleive those things... but maybe give it an honest thought? The pieces fit

We are living under a corrupt government, been that way for a long time now
I 100% "dismissed" what you said because it's 100% blatantly false when you said "he never had a single bit of legal trouble until he got into politics and began speaking out against the deep state".
it is 100% NOT true.
I reverted to name calling because I call a spade a spade.
I don't want to believe something that is 100% FALSE. I have given it "an honest thought" and anyone who isn't a brainwashed moron would know what you are claiming to be true - is NOT true.

What is interesting to me is that you occasionally come up with true statements (such as "we are living under a corrupt government") to try and give credence to and convince others that much of the completely FALSE bullshit you spew is also true.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

randylahey wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:04 am
TDub wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:53 am

wait...what?

I should rephrase, not a literal statement. Comparatively speaking.. to this endless political persecution we've seen in recent years
yea....hes only averaged 97.56 legal cases against him per year for the 41 years before he was president.

I mean, I get your point. Thats only averaging 1 every 3.74 days. For 41 consecutive years.

Who hasn't had thay sort of minor legal issues from time to time, only twice a week...amateur numbers.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:06 am
TDub wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:55 am https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona ... :text=From

He was rounding down.
it happens, forgot to carry the 1. I get it
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

OH NO! Billy pulled a Joe.
Or should I say - See, even God makes mistakes?
Maybe it depends on if I am a Democrat or a Republican?

"You had Norm at Iowa State".

https://twitter.com/landonian87/status/ ... 8171974780
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Biden’s dog has bit secret service agents at least 24 times
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:52 pm Biden’s dog has bit secret service agents at least 24 times
OK, thanks
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So what's up with putin saying he prefers biden as president in 2024 over trump?

I thought trump and Maga were just a bunch of putin sympathizers. Does that apply to biden too?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:58 am So what's up with putin saying he prefers biden as president in 2024 over trump?

I thought trump and Maga were just a bunch of putin sympathizers. Does that apply to biden too?
What's up with anyone believing anything that Putin says.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

putin don't get a vote. so who cares what he thinks.

on the world stage. old uncle is seen as weak. and frail. so yes, the worlds dictators and thugs and criminals will favor 4 more years of old uncle.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"