Violence

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Violence

Post by twocoach »

This must all be fake news. I was told that only ANTIFA responds with violence and lawbreaking.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

This is a coup.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:38 pm This is a coup.
Yes.
Where is the National Guard?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Ssshhhh. Those folks are PATRIOTS, acting on the instructions of Dear Leader.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:39 pm Ssshhhh. Those folks are PATRIOTS, acting on the instructions of Dear Leader.
Time to cut off the seditious criminal's twitter feed.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:33 pm
Walrus wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:50 am Didn't seem to bother anyone on here when their team was doing it all last year.
Go away. You still have 15 days left on your lost bet.
Are you kidding? He's a trump guy. He never intended to honor that bet as he's shown us multiple times since he made it.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Shots have been fired according to someone inside the Capital. The National Guard has been called in to put down the violent trump cult members. trump has tossed a match onto the puddle of gas and now he is sitting back and enjoying watching our republic being burned. The coward in chief will sit and watch from his window as his cult members gets hauled off to jail.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 62

japhy wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:56 pm Shots have been fired according to someone inside the Capital. The National Guard has been called in to put down the violent trump cult members. trump has tossed a match onto the puddle of gas and now he is sitting back and enjoying watching our republic being burned. The coward in chief will sit and watch from his window as his cult members gets hauled off to jail.
Gonna get worse, the Wolf Pack Syndrome has thousands of idiotic reinforcements heading to DC.
Our government is most likely going to have to fire shots against citizens, every true Law Enforcers worst nightmare.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Benedict Arnold says: I am eternally grateful, Mr Trump.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Oh the irony. The last video I saw included trump derangement cult members carrying Confederate flags and once again Thin Blue Line flags.
Deleted User 62

BTW, Trump just committed a few crimes against the US today, I am sure the right won't see it that way, but he clearly did.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:50 am Didn't seem to bother anyone on here when their team was doing it all last year.
Nice post!
If your purpose in life is to be a snide ignorant annoying fuck on a Kansas message board - you have more than succeeded.
Congratulations!
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Some lady was just wheeled away from Capitol on a gurney while getting CPR. Shown on MSNBC. This is insane.

She looked dead. DEAD
Last edited by NewtonHawk11 on Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Today is the Republican Party’s day of reckoning. They’re for the country or party
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The members of congress were just told to put on gas masks. Time to sweep the seditious trash off the Capital steps.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

japhy wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:03 pm The members of congress were just told to put on gas masks. Time to sweep the seditious trash off the Capital steps.
I wish there was a way to deport these UnAmerican shitbags.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Not sure if they could legally do it but it wouldn't be a terrible idea for the CIA to physically remove Trump from this country and not allow him to have any communication through social media.
I'm being 100% serious. OUR country's well being seems it could be in serious jeopardy with him still in it.
He's a dangerous bat shit fucking crazy asshole and he's only getting worse.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

He should be in jail, awaiting trial for election fraud anyway.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Imagine if these people were black.

Oh wait. There’s a picture of that when black people protested the capital building. With seemingly no intention to storm the capitol.

https://twitter.com/edbrohamlincoln/sta ... 49667?s=21