Violence

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Violence

Post by japhy »

Now seeing a photo of three Seargent at Arms with a large piece of furniture pushed in front of the doors to Senate Chamber and they are pointing their guns at the windows in the doors to the chamber.

The violent "law and order" minority wants us to respect their feelings.....fuck their feelings. Showing their true colors. If the radical trumpremecist party hadn't already lost the support of the majority of the nation, they are losing it now. The republican party will pay a price for this.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Never thought I'd see anything like this. Fuck you Trump.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:11 pm Imagine if these people were black.

Oh wait. There’s a picture of that when black people protested the capital building. With seemingly no intention to storm the capitol.

https://twitter.com/edbrohamlincoln/sta ... 49667?s=21
I am being 100% sincere when I say - great post. Unfortunately.

The DC police and the National Guard have proven to be incompetent and worthless - today, and way too many other days.
Our country is a complete fucking disaster in so many ways right now. I'm literally sick to my stomach.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:14 pm Never thought I'd see anything like this.
Of course, because you're living in a fantasy world. What did you expect to happen? The election was the most fraudulent in history, so obvious to anyone intellectually honest. When the courts won't even consider the overwhelming evidence, what option does that leave? This is only the beginning of what's to come.

Respecting twocoach, I'll leave until inauguration day.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

It will be even worse on January 20th.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:11 pm Imagine if these people were black.

Oh wait. There’s a picture of that when black people protested the capital building. With seemingly no intention to storm the capitol.

https://twitter.com/edbrohamlincoln/sta ... 49667?s=21
Did anyone really question what side of this that law enforcement would fall on?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:21 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:14 pm Never thought I'd see anything like this.
Of course, because you're living in a fantasy world. What did you expect to happen? The election was the most fraudulent in history, so obvious to anyone intellectually honest. When the courts won't even consider the overwhelming evidence, what option does that leave? This is only the beginning of what's to come.

No.
You are living in a fantasy world.
Lobster you’re trash. And go fuck yourself.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

And this fake news media is prepared to ban your trash if you support what’s happening now.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Just agree to disagree. But when you have a dear leader so hungry for power and want to run a dictatorship, this is what happens.

Fuck you, you piece of trash.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Every one of those people breaking into the capital should be arrested and convicted of treason.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Have you noticed how many times you have said this over the past several weeks?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:30 pm
Have you noticed how many times you have said this over the past several weeks?
Typical tRumper. Can't believe a word they say. Imagine how he treats his wife.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

The legislators need to reconvene and remove Trump from office.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

pdub wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:38 pm The legislators need to reconvene and remove Trump from office.
Where can they reconvene?
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:40 pm
pdub wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:38 pm The legislators need to reconvene and remove Trump from office.
Where can they reconvene?
Lobster's house

holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

These are not white rioters. They are patriots. Brave men who are fighting for the right to bear arms, not wear masks and spew racial bigotry. You won't tell us how to live our lives. 'Merica. They are following in the footsteps of their gallant forefathers who fought to eradicate Native Americans and own African Americans. They are 'standing down and standing firm' as there fearless leader and supreme dictator, the Don commanded them.

I salute these brave and noble patriots. Following in the foot steps of other notable leaders like Jefferson, Jackson and Washington. Men, who had real morale character and knew when to say enough is enough when the great white race is being threatened.
Holidaysmore - 2005
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Senate has been cleared out. Protestors have been forced out.

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

holidaysmore wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:43 pm These are not white rioters. They are patriots. Brave men who are fighting for the right to bear arms, not wear masks and spew racial bigotry. You won't tell us how to live our lives. 'Merica. They are following in the footsteps of their gallant forefathers who fought to eradicate Native Americans and own African Americans. They are 'standing down and standing firm' as there fearless leader and supreme dictator, the Don commanded them.

I salute these brave and noble patriots. Following in the foot steps of other notable leaders like Jefferson, Jackson and Washington. Men, who had real morale character and knew when to say enough is enough when the great white race is being threatened.
Careful, lobbie may take you seriously.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Do you truly believe that YOU are an "intellectually honest" person?
Trust ALL of us, you're not.
If this was the most fraudulent election in history, WHO THE HECK DO YOU HOLD RESPONSIBLE FOR IT HAPPENING? Are you too stupid to comprehend that if it was "the most fraudulent in history" that it would have been ON TRUMP'S WATCH and a huge black eye on Trump and his administration?