Violence

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Violence

Post by ousdahl »

what about my views on the Russia/Ukraine thread is the result of propaganda?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

everything.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

that's quite the broad brush!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I will admit I'm not so sure I fully support sending a billion more there at the moment. But whats another billion, we print money like its free and then debate about why we have inflation.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:02 pm that's quite the broad brush!
I borrowed yours, took it right off your pallete.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:02 pm I will admit I'm not so sure I fully support sending a billion more there at the moment. But whats another billion, we print money like its free and then debate about why we have inflation.
Welcome aboard, Qomrade! Glad we finally agree on something!
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:02 pm I will admit I'm not so sure I fully support sending a billion more there at the moment. But whats another billion, we print money like its free and then debate about why we have inflation.
Same.

Although I haven't read enough to know if it's a billion in cash, or a billion worth of supplies. Which would impact the economy over here slightly differently. Especially if the supplies are things we had on hand and/or things the general public of our country don't use/need at the moment.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

18 howitzers, 36,000 rounds of howitzer ammunition and two Harpoon coastal defense systems.

"I informed President Zelensky that the United States is providing another $1 billion in security assistance for Ukraine, including additional artillery and coastal defense weapons, as well as ammunition for the artillery and advanced rocket systems that the Ukrainians need to support their defensive operations in the Donbas," Biden said

The US will also provide $225 million in humanitarian assistance to Ukraine, which Biden said will go toward "supplying safe drinking water, critical medical supplies and health care, food, shelter, and cash for families to purchase essential items."

When asked for comment, Qusdahl replied, "Lulz."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/15/politics ... index.html
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

This was the tour he said he didn't lead. Now he's saying the pictures were NBD. Lying traitor. Probably still get reelected though.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

why are our legislators giving tours at all?

don’t they have an actual job to do?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:39 am why are our legislators giving tours at all?

don’t they have an actual job to do?
It feels like they exist to give legislators a chance to suck up to high dollar visiting constituents and their families if they came to town.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:30 pm Dolo just wants the opportunity to vote for DDD again.
[/quot

Actually I'm inclined to look at DeSantis, since Elon said he would support him in a Presidential run in 2024.
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Tesla CEO Elon Musk said he is leaning toward voting for Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2024 presidential election.

The billionaire said last month that he plans to vote Republican in upcoming elections. Musk said he did it for the first time this week, casting his ballot for Texas Republican Mayra Flores who won a special election to serve as the first Mexican-born congresswoman in the United States.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:41 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:30 pm Dolo just wants the opportunity to vote for DDD again.
Actually I'm inclined to look at DeSantis, since Elon said he would support him in a Presidential run in 2024.
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Tesla CEO Elon Musk said he is leaning toward voting for Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2024 presidential election.

The billionaire said last month that he plans to vote Republican in upcoming elections. Musk said he did it for the first time this week, casting his ballot for Texas Republican Mayra Flores who won a special election to serve as the first Mexican-born congresswoman in the United States.
DeSantis is just Trump 2.0
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Democrats heads exploding: LOL
https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk ... -supremacy
Elon Musk is not a leader. He’s just another Republican billionaire who supports white supremacy and authoritarianism because he doesn't want his workers to unionize or to pay his fair share in taxes.

The GOP just tried to end democracy and now he’s supporting them.
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to @TheTexanNews and @MayraFlores2022
I voted for Mayra Flores – first time I ever voted Republican.

Massive red wave in 2022.
9:21 AM · Jun 15, 2022
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:44 pm

He's not Trump, not even close. There will never be another Trump!
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:45 pm Democrats heads exploding: LOL
https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk ... -supremacy
Elon Musk is not a leader. He’s just another Republican billionaire who supports white supremacy and authoritarianism because he doesn't want his workers to unionize or to pay his fair share in taxes.

The GOP just tried to end democracy and now he’s supporting them.
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to @TheTexanNews and @MayraFlores2022
I voted for Mayra Flores – first time I ever voted Republican.

Massive red wave in 2022.
9:21 AM · Jun 15, 2022
Musk will make a fortune with a Red Wave so I have no doubt that is what he is cheering for.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:48 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:44 pm

He's not Trump, not even close. There will never be another Trump!
OK

https://www.newsweek.com/2022/06/10/how ... 09703.html
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

We lost doyels Twitter feed and gained Qs.

We definitely got the short end of the stick on that deal.