Ugh.
ousdahl

Parler

Post by ousdahl »

Removed from google store
ousdahl

Re: Parler

Post by ousdahl »

Are we seeing a concerted effort to make it more difficult for lobster to spread misinformation??
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

one can hope
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

So let's recap.

twitter and facebook have removed their most malignant tumor.

trump has been physically banished to Camp David after being told he will concede, or else.....

Pence has quietly assumed the role of President of the United States.

Pelosi and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen Mark Milley have decided to turn off the nuclear football that trump has on his person.

The cabinet rats are jumping ship as fast as they can.

So this is some serious 6D chess shit! I did not know there was 6D chess. What the fuck!

What a god damn genius!

If only we had someone here who had access to a Q secret decoder ring. Can someone give us the benefit of a secret Q decoder ring?

Please, the suspense is killing me.

I know this is another genius move but it is obviously way above my intellectual understanding.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:04 pm So let's recap.

trump has been physically banished to Camp David after being told he will concede, or else.....

Pelosi and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen Mark Milley have decided to turn off the nuclear football that trump has on his person.

So this is some serious 6D chess shit! I did not know there was 6D chess. What the fuck!

What a god damn genius!

If only we had someone here who had access to a Q secret decoder ring. Can someone give us the benefit of a secret Q decoder ring?

I know this is another genius move but it is obviously way above my intellectual understanding.
I am not looking forward to what happens on Inauguration Day. It's gonna be ugly.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

What a god damn genius!

you’re just not intellectually honest enough...or sumthin
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:13 pm

What a god damn genius!

you’re just not intellectually honest enough...or sumthin
I will be the first to admit it, I don't watch enough youtube.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Did he really get banished to Camp David?
Defense. Rebounds.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Apple is going to take it off too I heard.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

All these people on Facebook and Twitter talked about how they’re going to leave and go there. But yet, still on those platforms.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm not so sure silencing them on platforms is the route to go with though.
It's a route though.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Why’s that?

What route would you suggest otherwise?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I guess now that I think about it too, what difference does it really make to silence him now? He’s said stupid shit on social media for years. What’s another couple weeks?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I dont have the solve.
I do know that completely silencing a group can embolden and validate its them vs everyone else ( big tech ).

I think its great they blocked Trump.
I think it's another thing to block entire groups of people in their established communities.
And I'm not denying that a lot of the stuff in those communities are vile and maybe in some ways dangerous.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I suppose it could.

I dunno what exactly Trump could tweet at this point that would make things any worse, either.

I kind of wonder whether the social media silencing was/is working quietly under the direction of the deep state. I mean, the gummint! For real tho maybe lawmakers asked tech to do it. It kind of seems like he’s being muzzled from a lot of directions.

There’s reports around that he already left or is spending the weekend at Camp David. Doesn’t that kinda feel like timeout? Shit, does Camp David even have a golf course?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Here’s a big question too:

What’s the magahead end game?

If they ever had one, it was apparently just bum rush the Capitol to keep Trump as potus. Didn’t work out. What’s the next move?
Last edited by ousdahl on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

pdub wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:54 pm I dont have the solve.
I do know that completely silencing a group can embolden and validate its them vs everyone else ( big tech ).

I think its great they blocked Trump.
I think it's another thing to block entire groups of people in their established communities.
And I'm not denying that a lot of the stuff in those communities are vile and maybe in some ways dangerous.
This is accurate in my eyes. I don’t think shutting things down is a good thing. While companies can do what they want, I just don’t know if that’s the right play.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:08 pm Here’s a big question too:

What’s the magahead end game?

If they ever had one, it was apparently just bum rush the Capitol to keep Trump as potus. Didn’t work out. What’s the next move?
I don’t think we wanna know.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

That’s a valid way to think about, but still just one way.

If you’re big tech, do you not want to wash your hands of this shit at some point?

They’ve profited off of conspiracies and misinformation, helped to organize a terrorist strike in plain sight, been totally complicit every step of the way.

If not now, at what point do they address that?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I wonder what effect the more popular media sites will have by cracking down. The lobsters will continue to dig for back alley message boreds, but what about the average illy? He sees something on Facebook that he’s not sure if it’s Q or not but it sort of fits his world view so he rolls with it. Won’t this inevitably get some of this shot outta the mainstream?

I really wonder whether this is prompts bigger societal change. Does America begin to realize the biggest threat is radical white folks?