Marjorie Taylor Greene: Queen QAnon

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene: Queen QAnon

Post by KUTradition »

what if it was a pub that deliberately planted it for nefarious reasons?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:09 pm what if it was a pub that deliberately planted it for nefarious reasons?
That's absurd!

Republicans love America and would never stoop so low.

Some people say Chelsea Clinton left it there years ago.

Or, Billy Carter.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Feral wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:17 pm
KUTradition wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:09 pm what if it was a pub that deliberately planted it for nefarious reasons?
That's absurd!
it is

almost as absurd as claiming it’s Hunter’s
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

To me, what is absurd is that MTG is/was so focused and dedicated to finding the person who brought/planted (if it is true, and I am skeptical, that there really were no fingerprints on the baggie/container containing the cocaine, I don't feel I would be wrong to at least question if it was planted) what I have heard/read was less than a gram of cocaine in to the White House instead of focusing on at least 1,000 other things that are more important to our country.

What is HER obsession all about in regards to wanting to bust someone who MAY have brought cocaine in to the White House? Imagine if she was as concerned about and dedicated to busting and punishing the people who brought stun guns, knives, baseball bats, "spears", bear spray and mace, etc. in to the Capitol on January 6th.

Moving on.......
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:47 pm Dood on msnbc called her Tonya Harding in a fur coat
Tonya Harding is a very apt description. She was awful and proud of her trashiness.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:44 pm First off, I think it is entirely possible the Secret Service is lying and covering up something but in regards to Marge and her request - let's say they tracked down all 500 and drug tested those people....

The cocaine was found more than a week ago. Cocaine can be out of your system in a few days.
If someone tests positive, that does NOT mean the person brought cocaine in to the White House.
If multiple people test positive, then how do they determine which ONE brought brought cocaine in to the White House?
If it was some ordinary citizen - then what?
Now to add to the conspiracy possibility - What if it is determined it was a prominent Pub that brought the cocaine in to the White House?
From what I have read, you are correct. It's only detectable in urine for 3 days or less typically. But hey, who cares. Go ahead and violate their rights so you can put on a good show.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:20 am To me, what is absurd is that MTG is/was so focused and dedicated to finding the person who brought/planted (if it is true, and I am skeptical, that there really were no fingerprints on the baggie/container containing the cocaine, I don't feel I would be wrong to at least question if it was planted) what I have heard/read was less than a gram of cocaine in to the White House instead of focusing on at least 1,000 other things that are more important to our country.

What is HER obsession all about in regards to wanting to bust someone who MAY have brought cocaine in to the White House? Imagine if she was as concerned about and dedicated to busting and punishing the people who brought stun guns, knives, baseball bats, "spears", bear spray and mace, etc. in to the Capitol on January 6th.

Moving on.......
Her level of interest will inevitably match the level of interest of conspiracy kooks as that is what most of her social media feed likely is and is thus how she weighs what her constituents are interested in her doing.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:07 am
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:47 pm Dood on msnbc called her Tonya Harding in a fur coat
Tonya Harding is a very apt description. She was awful and proud of her trashiness.
Lol, I wondered how I had missed 99's comment, started to scroll back, then noticed the date.

https://flic.kr/p/2oPn5fg
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:20 am To me, what is absurd is that MTG is/was so focused and dedicated to finding the person who brought/planted (if it is true, and I am skeptical, that there really were no fingerprints on the baggie/container containing the cocaine, I don't feel I would be wrong to at least question if it was planted) what I have heard/read was less than a gram of cocaine in to the White House instead of focusing on at least 1,000 other things that are more important to our country.

Moving on.......
To me what is absurd is that someone as incompetent as MTG was reelected after proving how incompetent she is let alone that she is a member of Congress at all.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

No words, Gutter.

No words.
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Holy Neanderthal. Wholly.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:00 am Heartiest of giggles.

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/168 ... PzNG4aOfKQ
I've been around long enough to remember a time in American politics before personality cults, when a self-own like Ms Green's could hurt and even end your career. But, after 4 decades of republican anti-intellectualism and relentless criticism of our government and its institutions, journalists, and experts, the fascists have succeeded in convincing their lemmings that there is no such thing as objective facts, other than the cynical lies they are fed. (For reference, see Randy & Psych.)

Next, you steal the supreme court, insert your well-groomed ideologues, gerrymander the shit out of every possible state and suppress the vote so you pick your voters rather than them picking you, and here we are...*

7/24/18 At a speech in Kansas City to the VFW annual convention on Tuesday, President Donald Trump – amid one of his trademark anti-media rants:

“Stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. … What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.” ...

https://youtu.be/MyZo-XO6z5Q

*Joe Biden is old.
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:02 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:00 am Heartiest of giggles.

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/168 ... PzNG4aOfKQ
I've been around long enough to remember a time in American politics before personality cults, when a self-own like Ms Green's could hurt and even end your career. But, after 4 decades of republican anti-intellectualism and relentless criticism of our government and its institutions, journalists, and experts, the fascists have succeeded in convincing their lemmings that there is no such thing as objective facts, other than the cynical lies they are fed. (For reference, see Randy & Psych.)

Next, you steal the supreme court, insert your well-groomed ideologues, gerrymander the shit out of every possible state and suppress the vote so you pick your voters rather than them picking you, and here we are...*

7/24/18 At a speech in Kansas City to the VFW annual convention on Tuesday, President Donald Trump – amid one of his trademark anti-media rants:

“Stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. … What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.” ...

https://youtu.be/MyZo-XO6z5Q

*Joe Biden is old.
Something something final, most essential command something something.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

defixione wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:41 pm Family values.

https://twitter.com/AmoneyResists/statu ... dv2uA&s=19
She has as much chance of finding something of substance groping that cut out as she does the real Cheeto Bandit