How long?...

Ugh.
Walrus

How long?...

Post by Walrus »

Until the Chiefs are known as "Kansas City Football Team"? This is Biden / China's new America. Welcome to 1984. :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-nat ... 14305.html
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: How long?...

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm down with a name change won't be football team. I'm all for Monarchs.
Defense. Rebounds.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

"Don't engage with him..."
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

lol, didn't Washington change it's name during the Trump years? Now it's somehow Biden's fault that a group of Native Americans are protesting a football team?

Lay off the meth lobs.

But, I'm with 99. I'd actual prefer them changing the name. Monarchs would be dope.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

If the Chiefs change their name, maybe we could loose that stupid chop.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:25 pm Until the Chiefs are known as "Kansas City Football Team"? This is Biden / China's new America. Welcome to 1984. :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-nat ... 14305.html
RIGHT! Because this wasn't an issue LAST YEAR (during the Super Bowl) under a Trump Presidency. :roll:

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/01 ... ropriation
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I think Chiefs is a pretty awesome honorific for the Native American leaders of the great plains. It would be nice to honor the tribes like the Neosho and Kiowa in Arrowhead and help them financially. But the dress-up and chopping needs to go for sure.. . .
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

the Chiefs organization has already reached out to local tribes and agreed to certain changes
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I can picture Lobster in his 'Fuck Their Feelings" t-shirt.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

That's one of the hardest things for me to wrap my head around about the Trump supporters.

When there were BLM protests and riots that happened while he was president, that was a reason to vote for him over Biden...even though it happened on Trump's watch.

And he's supposed to be so great but all the shitty things that happened happened while he was president, right under his nose, in spite of whatever rhetoric he spewed, but those were reasons not to vote for Biden.

Still boggles my mind.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

mental gymnastics
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Cascadia wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:36 am lol, didn't Washington change it's name during the Trump years? Now it's somehow Biden's fault that a group of Native Americans are protesting a football team?

Lay off the meth lobs.

But, I'm with 99. I'd actual prefer them changing the name. Monarchs would be dope.
You have to give Lobby credit. It takes some serious balls to get on here after some time off and humiliate yourself so solidly. It's almost admirable.