Leawood

Rush Limbaugh

Post by Leawood »

Dead
zsn
Contributor

Re: Rush Limbaugh

Post by zsn »

Was he relevant in the past few months/years? I think many people are in the “if can’t say anything good don’t say anything at all” camp and thus remain silent.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I think the last time he was in the news, Trump was awarding him some Medal of Honor?

But yeah. He brought new relevance to AM radio by popularizing conservative grievance on his talk show, and convinced all these rural types that the rest of the world (and big city libs in particular) look down on them.

Is that a fair obituary?
kubowler99

Post by kubowler99 »

You missed Racist. Misogynist. And Drug Addict.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I seriously hope he died slow and in pain

Lot's of pain
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

That's not surprising coming from a guy who buys a home just to sell it to a person to rip them off and pocket 100K.

I didn't like Rush's show, but I don't wish him pain.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:40 pm That's not surprising coming from a guy who buys a home just to sell it to a person to rip them off and pocket 100K.

Fuck you, trolling twat
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Walrus wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:40 pm That's not surprising coming from a guy who buys a home just to sell it to a person to rip them off and pocket 100K.

How much are 1,000 pandemic masks?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Leawood wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:22 pm

How much are 1,000 pandemic masks?
BINGO!

Was Walrus kidding with his post?
If he doesn't understand why I am asking, let me help him.
If Jeeper bought a house and then sold it to a WILLING buyer (who was not forced to buy it to survive) then both parties walked away happy upon the sale. That's a good thing.
Most people buy property with the hope of making a profit.
Walrus is criticizing Jeeper for doing that when he (Walrus) was in possession of something in which people were literally dying because they didn't have - and he could have given to them - and instead he decided to sell them to people in another country - and then BRAG about "pocketing" $50,000.
Really? As Jeeper would say - JFC!

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

There's a difference between providing an essential product at a low price to people who may need it vs tricking someone into buying something way overvalued and likely making them regret their purchase when they realize they overpaid by 100K. One is called making an "honest dollar", the other is not. Just sayin. ;)
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

You did that to family. Unforgivable.

You are the dumbest fuck in Dumbfuckville.
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:50 pm There's a difference between providing an essential product at a low price to people who may need it vs tricking someone into buying something way overvalued and likely making them regret their purchase when they realize they overpaid by 100K. One is called making an "honest dollar", the other is not. Just sayin. ;)
You don't know shit about my motive in the acquisition, remodel and subsequent sale of my Palm Springs property.
The folks that bought it got a great deal, and they absolutely love the house.

Your back record here, and on other message boards is well known.
You went from a broke-dick, couldn't afford shit loser to simply a loser, right before our eyes.

You brag about your mask sales (which I assume are pure fantasy) and the 50k you (allegedly) turned as if you were Mother Teresa. If any of it were true, you would indeed be a first class fucking tool. At least you don't have to wear that hat.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I understand why you're so angry. I would be angry at myself too if I took advantage of another person and sold them an overprice asset at the peak of a bubble.
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:37 pm I understand why you're so angry. I would be angry at myself too if I took advantage of another person and sold them an overprice asset at the peak of a bubble.
Nice try
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

says the guy who profited off of his own family

a real man would have just sent his family what they needed, and looked for nothing in return...rather than take advantage of people in need
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:50 pm There's a difference between providing an essential product at a low price to people who may need it vs tricking someone into buying something way overvalued and likely making them regret their purchase when they realize they overpaid by 100K. One is called making an "honest dollar", the other is not. Just sayin. ;)
If you made $50,000 off it then you didn't provide it at a low price. Lower than you could have? Probably. But don't anoint yourself a saint for simply not being the biggest asshole possible.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Ehh. I think its an ousdahl story anyway
Just Ledoux it