the real truth about the moon landing

Coffee talk.
japhy
Contributor

Re: the real truth about the moon landing

Post by japhy »

We are camped out in the bar at the trump motel if anyone wants to join us. We have been told that the march to the Capital today was a false flag event to "make Q followers look dumb".....um, but....never mind.

Goal posts once (twice/thrice) moved, must not be questioned.

This caused the yetis in attendance to get pissed and throw bar stools through the front windows. Did not know this, but you should not let a yeti drink tequila, they are evil fucking drunks.

Luckily their lawyer, Leawood, is here so he will figure a way out of this mess.

We did declare trump president as per the directives as deciphered with our Q decoder ring. We have heard they are rounding up the pedophiles as we drink and will be bringing them at dawn to the Lincoln Memorial for a mass lynching. Get your coffee and grab a donut and be there by 7:00 AM, they want to start early so it can all get done in one day.

Stock market crash to follow.

Our flying saucer leaves for KC around noon on Saturday. We expect a hero's welcome at the spaceport when we arrive.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

maybe, just maybe lobs will read (or listen to) this

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/03/97145770 ... nspiracies
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Do not despair! The date was just wrong, change your decoder rings to the new settings.

"Don't be disappointed," wrote one subscriber on a popular QAnon Telegram channel late Thursday night. "The race is not run yet and I have reason to believe March 20 is also possible."

So it seems our incantations on the 4th of March that trump was still president did not make it so.....?

But, but, but did you hear that; it "is also possible". How much more emphatic can a prophecy be than that?

While waiting for the 20th just know that it is also possible that the housing market will crash in the near or far or middle future. It is also possible that grocery stores will only accept bitcoin in the near or far or middle future because US currency will have no value because our entire economy is a hoax. It is also possible that trump is actually Jesus come back to earth and therefore golden statues of him are not blasphemy. It is also possible that Nickleback is the greatest singer/songwriter of his generation.

The sun came up on schedule today. The sunshine and warm weather additive with the possibilities above give me a great sense of dread and hope for this country.

But in the meantime, remember the words of Publius Terentius Lobster, "beware the Ides of March", this year and next year and the year after that and every year.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He got it wrong. It is now the 15th of March. The Ides, baby.
Deleted User 89

Disinformation is Among the Greatest Threats to Our Democracy

https://time.com/5944432/how-to-fight-d ... on-online/
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

"Every day that we're here, we'll probably come out around noon and see if anything transpires," Karyn Carson 52, told Reuters.

"If it doesn't happen, we'll obviously be sad because it didn't happen while we were here, but we believe that it will happen. It just hasn't happened yet."

No one keeps the faith like Karyn. Do not let her get behind the controls of a flying saucer after she has been drinking though.
Deleted User 89

did you know...

healthcare professionals across the globe are all part of a conspiracy to bury “evidence” of covid vaccines killing people

it’s all coordinated by a special app that came inside the first boxes of vaccines doses. and yeah, it’s coordinated with all of the vaccine manufacturers and each country’s national health departments as well. putin and biden actually came up with the idea while they and trump were all visiting on epstein’s island

don’t ask about why...it’s a secret
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:45 pm did you know...

healthcare professionals across the globe are all part of a conspiracy to bury “evidence” of covid vaccines killing people

it’s all coordinated by a special app that came inside the first boxes of vaccines doses. and yeah, it’s coordinated with all of the vaccine manufacturers and each country’s national health departments as well. putin and biden actually came up with the idea while they and trump were all visiting on epstein’s island

don’t ask about why...it’s a secret
I know, those people who took the Hippocratic Oath, are just letting people die and then covering it up. Like millions of healthcare professionals are all in cahoots.

What makes it so surprising is there's absolutely no motive to do so.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

It is a well kept secret. Mrs 99 hasn't said a word about it.n
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

said a word about wut?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Exactly
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

at least one conspiracy that turned out to be legit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM4qjlOBFQv ... 7meg7aok92
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

It's funny cuz it's true
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:26 pm There are rumors that Biden is in the hospital right now and is getting ready to hand the keys over to Harris. Maybe bullshit, but we shall see...
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I got this in my email today.

Wally, you should sign up. I am sure the Q&A session would benefit from your insights gained during youtube viewing. The pdh credits will help you keep your registration as an intellectually honest para-engineer up to date.

https://files.constantcontact.com/81cb6 ... 4d5dec.pdf
Deleted User 89

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Hopefully, wally comes by to tell us what "really" happened.
Defense. Rebounds.