the real truth about the moon landing

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 89

Re: the real truth about the moon landing

Post by Deleted User 89 »

https://www.journalism.org/2020/09/28/m ... e-by-side/

...Independent news channels more likely to focus on conspiracy theories, cover subjects negatively

The content analysis suggests that some of these problems may be particularly big concerns when it comes to videos produced by independent YouTube news channels rather than those affiliated with news organizations.

For instance, coverage of conspiracy theories was almost entirely concentrated among videos from independent channels and virtually absent from videos produced by channels affiliated with news organizations.

To determine the rate at which conspiracy theories were discussed, researchers analyzed videos to determine the extent to which they covered specific unproven claims or conspiracy theories that were prominent in news media in late 2019, particularly QAnon/deep state conspiracy theories, theories related to Jeffrey Epstein, and anti-vaccine theories...
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:03 am https://www.journalism.org/2020/09/28/m ... e-by-side/

...Independent news channels more likely to focus on conspiracy theories, cover subjects negatively

The content analysis suggests that some of these problems may be particularly big concerns when it comes to videos produced by independent YouTube news channels rather than those affiliated with news organizations.

For instance, coverage of conspiracy theories was almost entirely concentrated among videos from independent channels and virtually absent from videos produced by channels affiliated with news organizations.

To determine the rate at which conspiracy theories were discussed, researchers analyzed videos to determine the extent to which they covered specific unproven claims or conspiracy theories that were prominent in news media in late 2019, particularly QAnon/deep state conspiracy theories, theories related to Jeffrey Epstein, and anti-vaccine theories...
Rumor is that they are also looking for secret watermarks added to the ballots by the Trump administration: https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2021/04 ... n-ballots/

This conspiracy theory always makes me chuckle more than most. The idea that someone in the administration accessed every single legal ballot and placed a secret watermark on them for the purposes of proving that any ballot without them is fake has got to be one of the more absurd stories I have ever heard. Inevitably, they will discover that no ballots have them (and thus conclude that every ballot must be fake) while scrambling to figure out how to stay out of trouble since tampering with ballots is against the law. The sheer cost of adding some sort of watermark to the hundreds of millions of ballots printed for the 2020 election would be staggering let alone the manpower to pull it off.
Deleted User 89

not to mention that each state has different ballots
Deleted User 89

this could go in so many threads...an excellent listen if anyone has the time, and apt for a number of discussions and posters here

https://radiowest.kuer.org/post/jill-lepore-rise-doubt
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 89

i knew it...lobs is really a potato
Deleted User 89

i mean, at this point dipshit is just trolling

it should be obvious
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The truth is, if what I was posting was nonsense or conspiracy, the mods would not need to delete it and ban me. If no one believes me and I'm a nut, then how can someone say what I'm posting is "dangerous"? It makes no logical sense. Of course, the mods know I'm right on a lot of this, but they would never admit it because they cannot admit they had an error in judgement, and they might be embarrassed that they were not taught to think more individually for themselves. They also don't want "team lobster" to win. :D They fell for the bullshit, just like the Y2K, WMDs, swine flu, etc. The dumb in America are controlled by the media (like Billie Joe Armstrong once wrote "don't want to be an American idiot...")

Similarly, people would not constantly be posting about me if I wasn't resonating deep somewhere within their consciousness. I'm in many people's heads very deeply on here. If I was just posting rubbish that made no sense, I would just be ignored. I'm quite flattered honestly, and it just shows how much of what I'm posting is accurate.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

you’re the [clueless] butt of everyone’s joke

that you seem to revel in that position is sadly hilarious
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

No one believes you and you are a nut. People are mocking you. You don't know more about structural engineering than Japhy and you don't know more about virology than PhD. Stop it, you're just making yourself look more foolish.
Defense. Rebounds.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Japhy says "white supremacy is a major problem". That pretty much removes any chance that an intellectually honest person would take him seriously.

PhD says "no one has died from the covid vaccines". We're over 11,000 just in the USA. That pretty much removes any chance that an intellectually honest person would take him seriously.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

:lol:
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

This from CDC website...

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 339 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:46 pm This from CDC website...

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 339 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.
I already provided him all that information about VAERS being open to anyone and not requiring any actual proof but his "intellectually honest" brain just ignored it.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:28 am i knew it...lobs is really a potato
Man i havent shot a potato gun in like 20 years.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"Of course, the mods know I'm right on a lot of this, but they would never admit it because they cannot admit they had an error in judgement, and they might be embarrassed that they were not taught to think more individually for themselves."

I dont think you are right on "this" if "this" means the government is conspiring to force a non effective vaccine on it's people and is now covering up its efficacy.

As far as being embarrassed that I'm not thinking for myself, there are dozens of posters who want you permanently banned and you currently are not, largely because of mod discussions about the right to speak ( and not directly related to the ammendment ) and what that should be.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

pdub wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 am "Of course, the mods know I'm right on a lot of this, but they would never admit it because they cannot admit they had an error in judgement, and they might be embarrassed that they were not taught to think more individually for themselves."

I dont think you are right on "this" if "this" means the government is conspiring to force a non effective vaccine on it's people and is now covering up its efficacy.

As far as being embarrassed that I'm not thinking for myself, there are dozens of posters who want you permanently banned and you currently are not, largely because of mod discussions about the right to speak ( and not directly related to the ammendment ) and what that should be.
Well then, you should educate those 12 persons or so on why it's important to not silence others. That is, if they call themselves Americans who believe in free speech and expression. If they don't, then just ask them to admit they are communists. They won't listen to me, as they hate me (yes, I know), but they might listen to you. Also, if you ban me, what will those 12 people do with themselves? They talk about me every day. :lol:

As far as the government conspiring to do something, well... look at what has happened since 9/11. They lied and used that as an excuse for more wars. I don't think it's that difficult for them to team up with big pharma and try to mandate gene therapy injections onto everyone. Look at what is happening -- door to door vaccinations? Really? We have money for that? Why is it so important to get a vaccine that doesn't work and is potentially very harmful?
Deleted User 89

if you’re banned, we’ll still make fun of you
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Right, because I'm the center of your existence. ;)