the real truth about the moon landing

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 887

Re: the real truth about the moon landing

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:55 am
pdub wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 am "Of course, the mods know I'm right on a lot of this, but they would never admit it because they cannot admit they had an error in judgement, and they might be embarrassed that they were not taught to think more individually for themselves."

I dont think you are right on "this" if "this" means the government is conspiring to force a non effective vaccine on it's people and is now covering up its efficacy.

As far as being embarrassed that I'm not thinking for myself, there are dozens of posters who want you permanently banned and you currently are not, largely because of mod discussions about the right to speak ( and not directly related to the ammendment ) and what that should be.
Well then, you should educate those 12 persons or so on why it's important to not silence others. That is, if they call themselves Americans who believe in free speech and expression. If they don't, then just ask them to admit they are communists. They won't listen to me, as they hate me (yes, I know), but they might listen to you. Also, if you ban me, what will those 12 people do with themselves? They talk about me every day. :lol:

As far as the government conspiring to do something, well... look at what has happened since 9/11. They lied and used that as an excuse for more wars. I don't think it's that difficult for them to team up with big pharma and try to mandate gene therapy injections onto everyone. Look at what is happening -- door to door vaccinations? Really? We have money for that? Why is it so important to get a vaccine that doesn't work and is potentially very harmful?
"DozenS". Plural. Meaning more than one dozen.
I am not someone who thinks/feels you should be banned but I am someone who realizes and recognizes the potential danger/s of "free speech" and "expression". That in no way makes me a communist. Do you even know what a communist is?
I WILL "listen" to you when you spew harmful narish and I will call you out on it. If I didn't, I would think less of myself. I don't "hate" you. I do dislike much of what you post.

As far as what people would do if you were banned, I can't speak for others but I wouldn't talk about you every day let alone even think about you for one second. Why would I?

If you believe the government is in cahoots with big pharma so be it. I KNOW the government is watching YOU and is going to use sonic waves to brainwash you in to committing murder against an important foreign dignitary. I have been told that by my friend who works in the CIA. Be prepared. :roll:

Once again to answer your question, I can't say for 100% sure but I do believe the vaccine is less harmful than the virus. For me.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Walrus wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:32 pm Similarly, people would not constantly be posting about me if I wasn't resonating deep somewhere within their consciousness. I'm in many people's heads very deeply on here. If I was just posting rubbish that made no sense, I would just be ignored. I'm quite flattered honestly, and it just shows how much of what I'm posting is accurate.
Just as “Benedict Arnold” became the personification of a traitor; “squirt” has become the personification of self righteous alternative reality, science denying, cultish trump follower. You are a caricature, an internet dwelling cartoon figure.

So even if you would be gone from here, “squirt” will live on. You rightly should relish this ignominious notoriety. It may be the most fulfilling recognition life has to offer you.

Wait.....you have an Asian wife?

That changes everything!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:34 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:32 pm Similarly, people would not constantly be posting about me if I wasn't resonating deep somewhere within their consciousness. I'm in many people's heads very deeply on here. If I was just posting rubbish that made no sense, I would just be ignored. I'm quite flattered honestly, and it just shows how much of what I'm posting is accurate.
Just as “Benedict Arnold” became the personification of a traitor; “squirt” has become the personification of self righteous alternative reality, science denying, cultish trump follower. You are a caricature, an internet dwelling cartoon figure.

So even if you would be gone from here, “squirt” will live on. You rightly should relish this ignominious notoriety. It may be the most fulfilling recognition life has to offer you.

Wait.....you have an Asian wife?

That changes everything!
Don't forget "recently wealthy"
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

randy...where you at, bro?

this thread is perfect for you and your “ideas”
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:42 am randy...where you at, bro?

this thread is perfect for you and your “ideas”
He's likely one of the most level headed people on this board. And I know that because he said so. Usually level headed people have to let you know they're level headed, because it's not evident otherwise. And, level headed people are constantly comparing their own level of level-headedness to those around them.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

bumped for randy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Man why did I ever drop the Q meme shtick.
“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Qusdahl wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:36 am Man why did I ever drop the Q meme shtick.
why did you ever start it?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Q works in mysterious ways.

lol cuz I kept being labeled Qusdahl like some kinda kooky radical anyway, so thought I might be able to have fun with it. Leave it to WW3 of all things to throw a wrench in the gears, tho.

At the very least, illy took the bait.

He thought I was a golfer with a wife and everything!

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

I'm confused about this golf thing you've started....
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Yeah me too, you’re supposed to hit this little ball in this hole with this goofy club like 18 times in a row, it frankly seems pretty dumb.

Deleted User 863

So does making up stories on messageboards, but to each their own.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:18 pm So does making up stories on messageboards, but to each their own.
Jeezus, if you take the fun part out of message board participation what is the point?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 863

japhy wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:39 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:18 pm So does making up stories on messageboards, but to each their own.
Jeezus, if you take the fun part out of message board participation what is the point?
Arguing with strangers, duh.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:16 pm I'm confused about this golf thing you've started....
because CEOs only golf, nothing else. Everyoneof them is exactly the same. Apparently as a new member of Q he is a corner office big money CEO type now as part of his new and fun schtick.

Because.....apparently Q is made up entirely of big money corporate office people....
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

TDub wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:38 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:16 pm I'm confused about this golf thing you've started....
because CEOs only golf, nothing else. Everyoneof them is exactly the same. Apparently as a new member of Q he is a corner office big money CEO type now as part of his new and fun schtick.

Because.....apparently Q is made up entirely of big money corporate office people....
Ahh, hard to keep up with Q lately...but speaking of golf, I hope nobody tells my CEO how much I golf. I'm just a worker bee, I am supposed to be unhappy and not able to accumulate wealth!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:38 pm
TDub wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:38 pm

Ahh, hard to keep up with Q lately...but speaking of golf, I hope nobody tells my CEO how much I golf. I'm just a worker bee, I am supposed to be unhappy and not able to accumulate wealth!
yea hes been all over the map lately..
Just Ledoux it
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

all over the map...oh yeah, the CEO bit!

so did Q mention this online retail bidness he's trying to buy is called Amazon?

yeah, Bezos won't stop calling. keeps asking to stop by the corner office so he can give the pitch.

now if you'll excuse me, I have to go fire illy.

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

you should try out a new sock....this one's not going well.
Just Ledoux it