Syria

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Syria

Post by ousdahl »

and no, I'm not trying to whine about not getting free money. what do you think I am, a corporation?

I'm whining about overseas aggression taking priority over Mericans at home.

for the life of me, I don't understand why more Mericans don't care about more Mericans.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

it’s awful that there are still kids locked up, but there is actually good news on the refugee front

not only is a refugee advocate going to be put at the head of reuniting families, but the first lady is also apparently going to get involved
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

MICH is right. It’s Biden’s devious 5-D chess way towards stimulating the economy. Think about it. He bombs some (insert racist pejorative) in the Middle East, who really deserve it. Now that we have used up those bombs we have to make new ones so that we can bomb more people. Creates high paying military jobs and puts money in the pockets of people who really need it - defense contracto.....er.....people!
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:53 am and no, I'm not trying to whine about not getting free money. what do you think I am, a corporation?

for the life of me, I don't understand why more Mericans don't care about more Mericans.
you talk as if congress can’t walk and chew gum at the same time
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:53 am and no, I'm not trying to whine about not getting free money. what do you think I am, a corporation?

Youre doing it again.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so are you?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:35 am all the military aggression aside, what about the other issues?

why can military action come so quickly and without hesitation, yet things to directly benefit struggling Mericans are left waiting?
talk with your representative. The president wants to spend 2trillion of our hard earned dollars on settling campaign promises, paying back favors to donors, and checking boxes on the liberal wish list.

Imagine all the good he could do for the folks with that 2 trillion. Maybe the next round of "stimulus/relief" will include something greater than table scraps for the hard working folks of this great country.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Deleted User 89

:lol:

imagine, if he was stealing money from other parts of the government to do something like, oh...i dunno, build a wall

campaign promises are part of what gets someone elected, so isn’t following through on campaign promises to be expected?

what favors to donors are you referring to?

and where is this liberal wishlist from which he’s checking off boxes?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:25 pm I warned you all back in 2020 that this was coming. Biden and his establishment want to start another big war with Syria. This is one of the worst things we could do, especially right now when our currency is about to experience inflation like you've never known.
But you had no problem with the 2017 airstrikes into Syria: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shay ... ile_strike

or the 2018 airstrikes into Syria: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... ts-n866001

or the 2019 airstrikes into Syria: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_ ... _and_Syria

Pardon me if I don't take you very seriously.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

There is no prioritization attempt between the two items. They have nothing to do with each other. Are you under some weird belief that all actions by the US government happen in single file order by priority?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

:lol: Lol, now you're just making up lies. I've always condemned these strikes, no matter who does it. I criticized Trump for doing it. I give him credit for refusing to continue, because like he said, there are people in the establishment who were trying to push him to do it. Trump at least had some spine, but Biden does not. Harris/Biden will just let the establishment do anything they want.

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:56 am :lol: Lol, now you're just making up lies. I've always condemned these strikes, no matter who does it. I criticized Trump for doing it. I give him credit for refusing to continue, because like he said, there are people in the establishment who were trying to push him to do it. Trump at least had some spine, but Biden does not. Harris/Biden will just let the establishment do anything they want.

I have seen no evidence of this alleged spine of Trumps
Deleted User 89

i must’ve missed the announcement from Biden that we’ve declared war
Deleted User 89

here ya go, lobs...just in case you’re too busy making shit up to go shopping for yourself

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=clown+shoes+ ... doa-p_4_11
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:40 am :lol:

imagine, if he was stealing money from other parts of the government to do something like, oh...i dunno, build a wall

campaign promises are part of what gets someone elected, so isn’t following through on campaign promises to be expected?

what favors to donors are you referring to?

and where is this liberal wishlist from which he’s checking off boxes?
I like how quickly this thread turned, and coulda sworn just a few posts ago I was getting shit about unfulfilled liberal wishlists.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

but that begs the question:

if helping out struggling American people during a pandemic and economic recession is brushed off as just some pipe dream liberal wish, then what's a conservative wish supposed to be nowadays?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:51 am

There is no prioritization attempt between the two items. They have nothing to do with each other. Are you under some weird belief that all actions by the US government happen in single file order by priority?
I think the U.S. gummint's priorities are pretty easy to figure out.

U.S. people just ain't high on it.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:09 am I think the U.S. gummint's priorities are pretty easy to figure out.

The current administration calls it "globalization." Get used to being down the list.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:08 am but that begs the question:

if helping out struggling American people during a pandemic and economic recession is brushed off as just some pipe dream liberal wish, then what's a conservative wish supposed to be nowadays?
a wall
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:16 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:09 am I think the U.S. gummint's priorities are pretty easy to figure out.

The current administration calls it "globalization." Get used to being down the list.
news flash, dipshit...

globalization isn’t anything new, and it’s happening whether or not you and the trumpaloes want it to