The Greatest Threat To Republican America Today!

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

The Greatest Threat To Republican America Today!

Post by japhy »

From the amount of effort Republicans and their propaganda machine at Fox are currently putting into the subject, it would seem to be transgender kids participating in sports.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 89

Re: The Greatest Threat To Republican America Today!

Post by Deleted User 89 »

it was a pretty big story here in utah

the governor refused to sign a bill that that would’ve prevented transgender kids from participating unless it was as their birth-assigned gender...and this was at elementary-high school levels, if memory serves

i’m not really a fan of him, but he made the right call in this situation. this was a “solution” for a problem that doesn’t really exist here (yet)
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The shit in Georgia tonight is just short of reinstating slavery. The GOP can basically pretend to win elections there now. And arrest their opponents.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

wait I thought this was goergia thread. I didn’t mean to hijack. I blame sparko. Let’s keep this thread about trannies.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It's about the greatest threats to Republican America today.

People of color voting is definitely one of those grave threats.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I assume I'm not the only person who noticed the "coincidence" that all the law enforcement officers in that video are Caucasian.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yup.

which side of history do you wanna be on?

https://twitter.com/ossoff/status/13752 ... 07782?s=21
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Just a residual effect of the scumbag factor of Trump and his supporters.

It is now a crime to give bottled water to those standing in line to vote. What is going to happen when the AME Baptist churches pack sack lunches with extra water in church and distribute in church? Can law enforcement enter the churches to stop this?

Maybe Coca Cola should move its HQ.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

A real patriot would have grabbed one of those flags and beaten the police officers with it. Obviously she is just a thug.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Grandma wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:09 am
I assume I'm not the only person who noticed the "coincidence" that all the law enforcement officers in that video are Caucasian.
I don't think all of the law enforcement officers in that screen shot are Caucasian.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:38 am
Grandma wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:09 am
I don't think all of the law enforcement officers in that screen shot are Caucasian.
?
What am I missing? I very well could be wrong but they don't appear to be Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

The cop in the elevator appears to me to be AA. Hard to tell though.

That said, this is a terrible look for Goergia.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

correct me if i’m wrong, but if she was obstructing government business isn’t that basically what a number of the Jan. 6 protesters (not the actual rioters) were charged with?

i don’t know the state laws, and i fully support her protest. but, if she was breaking the law, she was breaking the law (if, in fact, she was breaking the law)
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

According to CNN, representatives have the right to watch a governor sign a bill into law. She was attempting to do that.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/25/politics ... index.html
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Did the Governor have to stop the signing of the bill and everyone in his office have to be sent to a secure place and hide for hours until the police declared the State House "safe"?

It may not be like the Jan 6 event in some semi-important ways.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

What are the elements to satisfy the felony charges?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The fact that they took out the AG in the election certification process and now get to decertify votes at will is burning the constitution. This is the bureaucratic Fort Sumpter and we better stop the neoconfederacy right away.
Deleted User 89

japhy wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:53 am Did the Governor have to stop the signing of the bill and everyone in his office have to be sent to a secure place and hide for hours until the police declared the State House "safe"?

It may not be like the Jan 6 event in some semi-important ways.
but it may be very similar in other ways

i just don’t know Georgia’s laws well enough to make an informed decision
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:01 am What are the elements to satisfy the felony charges?
There are none in GA, in fact the opposite is true since a lawmaker was barred from a sanctioned duty.