Would you be on the Jury?

Coffee talk.
Qusdahl

Re: Would you be on the Jury?

Post by Qusdahl »

Oh good!

Illy’s not melting down after all!

But at least illy’s still in vintage illy form, by replying to a quote from an article with an accusation Q didn’t read the article.
“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Qusdahl wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:31 am Oh good!

Illy’s not melting down after all!

But at least illy’s still in vintage illy form, by replying to a quote from an article with an accusation Q didn’t read the article.
You've read it by now I am sure.

But it's always blantantly obvious when you haven't read what you posted or don't understand what you're posting.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Care to explain it to me, then?

How are you so sure this couldn’t possibly be actual police accountability, but just more political posturing? Are we able to measure the radical dem efforts to defund the police?

And how are voters taking it? If it’s just politics as usual, what if it’s in a blue-lives-matter friendly district? If those folks DONT want cops indicted, couldn’t that backfire pretty quick as a political move?

If cops are correct in advancing their narrative it’s purely political, do they rather sense indicting cops IS popular among voters, and will win votes?

If you’re really gonna make Q read the article, then let’s discuss!

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Qusdahl wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:47 am 1)Care to explain it to me, then?

2)How are you so sure this couldn’t possibly be actual police accountability, but just more political posturing? Are we able to measure the radical dem efforts to defund the police?

3)And how are voters taking it? If it’s just politics as usual, what if it’s in a blue-lives-matter friendly district? If those folks DONT want cops indicted, couldn’t that backfire pretty quick as a political move?

4)If cops are correct in advancing their narrative it’s purely political, do they rather sense indicting cops IS popular among voters, and will win votes?

If you’re really gonna make Q read the article, then let’s discuss!
1) I don't care to explain it to you.

2) I don't know what the motivation and timing was about. Neither do you. But if it's being motivated/influenced for politcal purposes then I don't like it. That's not the function/purpose of that job.

3) there are bunch of blue lives matter dems? Did you forget these are dem primaries and run offs already?

4) huh?
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Q better bite his tongue on this one

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/14961 ... 27013?s=21

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Surprised they didn't take a plea deal on those. Maybe they weren't offered.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I hope that works as a deterrent to this kind of behavior. I don't think it will.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Qusdahl wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:38 am Q better bite his tongue on this one

Man, going to be a long day for 99
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

It's important that this punishment is harsh ( i'd say just ) and public in the state of Georgia ( and in the South, generally ).
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:53 am
Qusdahl wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:38 am Q better bite his tongue on this one

Man, going to be a long day for 99
God, you're the worst.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:52 am I hope that works as a deterrent to this kind of behavior. I don't think it will.
George Zimmerman verdict emboldened some real creeps.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:02 am
PhDhawk wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:52 am I hope that works as a deterrent to this kind of behavior. I don't think it will.
George Zimmerman verdict emboldened some real creeps.
Yes, and I'm sure over time, that kid who got away with killing two people will have a similar effect.

This would have also been bad had they been found not guilty. One of the only things that's as bad as racism, is drunken dumbfucks playing vigilante in their spare time pretending they're active duty military or on duty cops, when they're just fat ass racists of borderline intelligence with nothing better to with their time than pretend to be GI Joe or Dirty Harry.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

I dunno how all the details ultimately played out in this federal trial, but at least initially, the McMichaels were trying to plea bargain by admitting, yep we sure are a buncha racist motherfuckers.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Qusdahl wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:12 am I dunno how all the details ultimately played out in this federal trial, but at least initially, the McMichaels were trying to plea bargain by admitting, yep we sure are a buncha racist motherfuckers.
Yeah, the plea deal may not have ever been offered because it is a pretty easy deal to take 40 years or whatever when you are already on the hook for life in the state case.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

I think the plea deal had to do more with where exactly they’d serve their sentences?

Whether it be federal prison, or Goergia state prison, I dunno which they were asking for. I guess whichever they thought would result in fewer big black dudes going all Nasty Nate on them in the showers.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I would guess they would have wanted federal over state.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

That sounds right.

And is why they were offering pleas to the feds.

But the pleas were rejected and they were found guilty anyway.

When you have a buncha white doods in a truck decorated with a confederate flag and dropping N bombs as they chase down and kill a black jogger, dunno how the verdict could be anything but.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Qusdahl wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:29 amWhen you have a buncha white doods in a truck decorated with a confederate flag and dropping N bombs as they chase down and kill a black jogger, dunno how the verdict could be anything but.
I would say it's pretty easy to see how that could happen if you read a history book that's not from the states of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, et al.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Yeah, I almost added, “actually Q can think of plenty of ways the verdict could be anything but”

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:40 am
Qusdahl wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:29 amWhen you have a buncha white doods in a truck decorated with a confederate flag and dropping N bombs as they chase down and kill a black jogger, dunno how the verdict could be anything but.
I would say it's pretty easy to see how that could happen if you read a history book that's not from the states of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, et al.
Chapter 11: 1860-1870; The War of Northern Aggression