Lance Leipold

Kansas Football.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Lance Leipold

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:24 pm
Back2Lawrence wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:45 am I get no feeling that Leipold wants to go anywhere. He's almost 60, he is successfully reviving our program, and I believe he'll ride it out to see the fruits for several more years, at least.

Michigan State is a dumpster fire of dumpster fires right now. I'd be surprised if either Kansas based coaches leave to go there.
I live in Michigan
Explains a lot.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:37 pm Urban Meyer makes more sense than anyone else in the world, I suppose. It makes me cringe (pre-slang use of that word) everytime I see him on TV as a host. He's gross.

Eat a flint style koegel coney for me.
I try to avoid that part of the state if at all possible.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

They sell em all over I thought. My mom was from Flint. Her family ended up in Mount Morris, Fenton. I always enjoyed the area, but we only visited in summer.

I’ve ordered Koegels and flint chili a couple times for football parties.

All that said, we’d drive by their family house, which was on the river, and all I can say about area now is oooof.
surly

Post by surly »

Michael 'MSU guy' McDougal
@MikeyMcDougalMS
·
2h
SOURCES: Hearing reports that Lance Leipold and Michigan State are in advanced talks to make the Kansas Jayhawks Head Coach the 27th Head Coach in school history. An announcement can be expected as soon as Sunday afternoon. Deal is expected to be north of $9m/year.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

surly wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:39 pm Michael 'MSU guy' McDougal
@MikeyMcDougalMS
·
2h
SOURCES: Hearing reports that Lance Leipold and Michigan State are in advanced talks to make the Kansas Jayhawks Head Coach the 27th Head Coach in school history. An announcement can be expected as soon as Sunday afternoon. Deal is expected to be north of $9m/year.
Troll posting troll posts from another troll. Weird….

Here’s a gem from before the OU game….from ‘Mikey’…

HEY! I've got 725 tickets for the KU vs. Oklahoma game this weekend to give out. Here's what you have to do 👇🏻

1. Follow me.
2. Tag a fellow Jayhawk!
3. Comment what school Jalon Daniels will be playing for in 2024.

I'll pick my favorite 725 comments!
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

@MikeyMcDougalMS
·
2h
Well, thank you. First time I've read these dirty, DIRTY, filthy words.

Good night, sir.

Good NIGHT, SIRR!! <supah pissed off emoji here>
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

Fake news.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

dambit to h*ll. Hate this feeling
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

@MikeyMcDougalMS
·
2h
If someone bothered to look at the person's tweets they would know he's a joke.

More importantly
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzaAL2_uAHc ... _copy_link
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

@MikeyMcDougalMS
·
2h
Umm so you must not have heard about your coach after the Mizzery game not actually traveling with the team and going up north, Yeah I hear you he ain't leaving that hole in the wall but still. He gone.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

@MikeyMcDougalMS
·
2h
do not spam our boreds…especially not our sports boreds.
surly

Post by surly »

it's hardly spam when the coach has to deny the rumors on his show. it was all over social media and national talk shows yesterday. take it up with cbs, not the messenger. that said, lance has put an end to it.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... o-be-here/
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

his name is going to pop up on every list.

he will use his momentum to command a big payday. either from KU or someone else. hopefully us. but either way. he is getting paid this off season.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

surly wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:46 am it's hardly spam when the coach has to deny the rumors on his show. it was all over social media and national talk shows yesterday. take it up with cbs, not the messenger. that said, lance has put an end to it.

Why am I not surprised that you pull from the MAGA playbook. “Many people are saying…” and so on.
surly

Post by surly »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:17 am
surly wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:46 am it's hardly spam when the coach has to deny the rumors on his show. it was all over social media and national talk shows yesterday. take it up with cbs, not the messenger. that said, lance has put an end to it.

Why am I not surprised that you pull from the MAGA playbook. “Many people are saying…” and so on.
you would have to explain further. for what it's worth, i find trump a narcissistic jerk and octogenarian who would be better placed on the 19th hole than in the white house.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

surly wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:21 am

you would have to explain further. for what it's worth, i find trump a narcissistic jerk and octogenarian who would be better placed on the 19th hole than in the white house.
Sure. Spreading unsubstantiated rumors and then using a denial of those rumors to retcon the validity of the rumors.

It’s a form of gaslighting.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:32 am

Sure. Spreading unsubstantiated rumors and then using a denial of those rumors to retcon the validity of the rumors.

You didn't choose to post that article, TmCats, you chose to post a tweet by a dude from a much less mainstream source (what does he have, 250 followers?), which is obviously a troll post. But whatever, you seem to need to do this type of thing.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Glad to have a coach that other programs want and glad that Leipold continues to reaffirm his commitment to Kansas. I would have paid for other programs to take the last few football coaches we have had.

Right now, Kansas has the most on-the-rise, fun to watch football program and the best basketball program in the country. Not too shabby.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:46 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:32 am

You didn't choose to post that article, TmCats, you chose to post a tweet by a dude from a much less mainstream source (what does he have, 250 followers?), which is obviously a troll post. But whatever, you seem to need to do this type of thing.
Surly posting an inflammatory post and then sitting back throwing his hands up saying "what'd I do" is a regular occurrence on every opponent board he visits.