Overlander
Contributor

Re: Israel/Palestine

Post by Overlander »

A silent assassin
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i'd be ok if the middle east just blew itsself right of the earth.

how much easier would our life be.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:33 am i'd be ok if the middle east just blew itsself right of the earth.

Your electric car is ready
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Overlander wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:31 am A silent assassin
JPADS is best used in less densely packed areas. Happened a few times in Afghanistan too.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Sparko wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:25 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:33 am i'd be ok if the middle east just blew itsself right of the earth.

Your electric car is ready
Not necessary, thanks.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:32 am Oh.

Because, of course
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

A modest proposal by Jared Kushner.....WWJaredD?
Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has offered his own solution to the mass bloodshed and displacement in Gaza: some good, old-fashioned real estate development.

During an interview with Tarek Masoud, the faculty chair of Harvard’s Middle East Initiative, Kushner proposed moving Palestinians to Israel’s arid desert region to “clean up” Gaza’s “valuable” waterfront.

“Gaza’s waterfront property could be very valuable to—if people would focus on building up livelihoods,” Kushner said, without clarifying who exactly would profit off such a project. He added that the area could’ve had great potential if “all the money” in Gaza had gone into “education and innovation,” instead of its tunnel network and munitions.

Kushner’s statement comes on the heels of warnings from the United Nations that the people of Gaza are facing an “imminent famine” as Israel continues its offensive.

Kushner suggested displacing the remaining Palestinians from the “valuable” waterfront, and dropping them in the Negev desert.

“I would just bulldoze something in the Negev, I would try to move people in there, I know that that won’t be the popular thing to do, but I think that that’s a better option to do, so that you can go in and finish the job,” he said. The Jewish Virtual Library describes the Negev as “oppressively hot” and “filled more with dirt, rocks and canyons, which are no less forbidding” than sand dunes.

When asked about concerns that Palestinians would be prohibited from returning to Gaza, Kushner said, “I am not sure there’s much left of Gaza at this point.”

Kushner clarified that he didn't know if Israeli officials were seriously considering displacing Palestinians to the Negev.

“I’m sitting in Miami Beach right now, and I’m looking at the situation and I’m thinking: what would I do if I was there?” Kushner said.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I’m surprised eating cake didn’t come up in conversation
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

zsn wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:19 pm I’m surprised eating cake didn’t come up in conversation
^^^

I tried to come up with a joke involving "cake", but failed.
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

That family is a bunch of absolute turds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Overlander wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:09 pm That family is a bunch of absolute turds.
And yet, MANY people love and adore them.
Please make it make sense to me - other than people are fucking stupid and easily brainwashed and manipulated.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:00 am
Overlander wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:09 pm That family is a bunch of absolute turds.
Please make it make sense to me - other than people are fucking stupid and easily brainwashed and manipulated.
Absolutely inarguably true.

Also the "alternative" outsider guy this year is a Kennedy.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:41 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:00 am
Absolutely inarguably true.

Also the "alternative" outsider guy this year is a Kennedy.
no shit
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Russia,China veto U.S. led UN resolution on Gaza ceasefire.
I’m curious what would happen during a ceasefire. Does that mean that the IDF could meander around Gaza without getting killed and same for Hamas?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

dolomite wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:51 pm Russia,China veto U.S. led UN resolution on Gaza ceasefire.
I’m curious what would happen during a ceasefire. Does that mean that the IDF could meander around Gaza without getting killed and same for Hamas?
Cui bono? Why Russia and China. Russia is behind all of this.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Zionist has become code for Jew. One piece of evidence for that is that Jews have been targets of protestors, but not the millions of Christian Zionists.

Mitchell Minute 1854-Zionist Is Just Another Way of Saying Jew
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:12 pm A modest proposal by Jared Kushner.....WWJaredD?
Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has offered his own solution to the mass bloodshed and displacement in Gaza: some good, old-fashioned real estate development.

During an interview with Tarek Masoud, the faculty chair of Harvard’s Middle East Initiative, Kushner proposed moving Palestinians to Israel’s arid desert region to “clean up” Gaza’s “valuable” waterfront.

“Gaza’s waterfront property could be very valuable to—if people would focus on building up livelihoods,” Kushner said, without clarifying who exactly would profit off such a project. He added that the area could’ve had great potential if “all the money” in Gaza had gone into “education and innovation,” instead of its tunnel network and munitions.

Kushner’s statement comes on the heels of warnings from the United Nations that the people of Gaza are facing an “imminent famine” as Israel continues its offensive.

Kushner suggested displacing the remaining Palestinians from the “valuable” waterfront, and dropping them in the Negev desert.

“I would just bulldoze something in the Negev, I would try to move people in there, I know that that won’t be the popular thing to do, but I think that that’s a better option to do, so that you can go in and finish the job,” he said. The Jewish Virtual Library describes the Negev as “oppressively hot” and “filled more with dirt, rocks and canyons, which are no less forbidding” than sand dunes.

When asked about concerns that Palestinians would be prohibited from returning to Gaza, Kushner said, “I am not sure there’s much left of Gaza at this point.”

Kushner clarified that he didn't know if Israeli officials were seriously considering displacing Palestinians to the Negev.

“I’m sitting in Miami Beach right now, and I’m looking at the situation and I’m thinking: what would I do if I was there?” Kushner said.
AKA "what would I do to make some money on the situation over there?".
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Jesus Christ, I hadn't focused on that arrant bullshit. So the plan would be to turn part of Gaza into some sort of Williamsburg-on-the-sea-cum-Neom?