Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Picky eaters

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:46 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:37 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:18 pm

So, peanut allergies are a laughing matter, but stupid, made up, millennial names for kids with purported peanut allergies are not? Seriously?
A. Did I say peanut allergies are a laughing matter? EVER?
B. Correct, I don't find "stupid, made up, millennial names for kids with purported peanut allergies" is a "laughing matter".
C. Yes, seriously.

P.S. Kids I am related to and/or I have personally cared for that have severe food allergies are named Nicolas (Nic), Benjamin (Ben), and Matthew (Matt). For whatever that may or may not be worth to you.
Then why are you posting memes making fun of peanut allergies?
VGR!

To show/express that I would be shocked if whoever runs Wendy's social media accounts made fun of peanut allergies - and had that interaction with a potential customer.

My exact words when I shared the meme - "Old and I assume fake".
No "LOL". No "this is hilarious". Nothing in my words that states I felt it was funny. Right?

It's not that difficult to comprehend. I promise.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:21 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:46 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:37 pm

A. Did I say peanut allergies are a laughing matter? EVER?
B. Correct, I don't find "stupid, made up, millennial names for kids with purported peanut allergies" is a "laughing matter".
C. Yes, seriously.

P.S. Kids I am related to and/or I have personally cared for that have severe food allergies are named Nicolas (Nic), Benjamin (Ben), and Matthew (Matt). For whatever that may or may not be worth to you.
Then why are you posting memes making fun of peanut allergies?
VGR!

To show/express that I would be shocked if whoever runs Wendy's social media accounts made fun of peanut allergies - and had that interaction with a potential customer.

My exact words when I shared the meme - "Old and I assume fake".
No "LOL". No "this is hilarious". Nothing in my words that states I felt it was funny. Right?

It's not that difficult to comprehend. I promise.
Wow. I don’t even know where to begin. KFC.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

fuckin A. this thread has really taken a turn into the abyss of stupid arguments.
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Psych's identity is so dependent on being aggrieved, in service of it, he finds himself in a sort of brownian-motionesque journey of taking up for 75 y/o men on the lam for the murder of an 87 y/o who did nothing one minute, and conjuring up a defense for people with overactive immune systems who haven't been offended, the next.

Steady as she goes!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Feral wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:36 pm Psych's identity is so dependent on being aggrieved, in service of it, he finds himself in a sort of brownian-motionesque journey of taking up for 75 y/o men on the lam for the murder of an 87 y/o who did nothing one minute, and conjuring up a defense for people with overactive immune systems who haven't been offended, the next.

Steady as she goes!
Well, I am privileged. Free and unsolicited amateur psychoanalysis from a man who has so little to do that he has ample time to post 40-plus times per day on a message bored, complaining about, criticizing, and insulting people he will never meet. I do indeed aspire to achieve such greatness one day, sir.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

So, psych's got nuthin
Defense. Rebounds.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:01 pm So, psych's got nuthin
Some things are so vapid and devoid of merit that they deserve nothing in response.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:03 pm
Some things are so vapid and devoid of merit that they deserve nothing in response.
Nothing
Defense. Rebounds.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:11 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:03 pm
Nothing
Psychs’ calling card
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I wouldn't even take a bite (and chew and swallow) of this for $1000.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwLxGe8v ... BiNWFlZA==
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Why?
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

The article doesn't say so I am wondering if there was there a good reason why Kenisha, Tyesha, Keiyanda, Jasmine, and Jahleigha felt the need to clog the toilet/s. Perhaps they felt they didn't get enough hot sauce on their wings? Maybe too much or not enough salt on their fries? I understand the frustration if their food wasn't up to their standards but it is probably best not to get yourself arrested over it. That was an expensive meal for them.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/23/papa ... ed-toilet/
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:10 am The article doesn't say so I am wondering if there was there a good reason why Kenisha, Tyesha, Keiyanda, Jasmine, and Jahleigha felt the need to clog the toilet/s. Perhaps they felt they didn't get enough hot sauce on their wings? Maybe too much or not enough salt on their fries? I understand the frustration if their food wasn't up to their standards but it is probably best not to get yourself arrested over it. That was an expensive meal for them.

I was going to type: "Stop me before I finally obtain a concealed carry permit."

But I'm pretty sure DeSantis has made it possible to carry a gun in Florida, as long as you have a pulse.

And, as anyone can see, the only thing that story is missing, is a gun, or two.
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I made the mistake of reading the comments.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:35 am I made the mistake of reading the comments.
Not funny that my work "filter" doesn't enable me to read them.
I can probably guess correctly what they must center around. Pretty much the same thing/s many of the people who read the article thought about - but to a much stronger unfiltered degree?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:25 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:10 am The article doesn't say so I am wondering if there was there a good reason why Kenisha, Tyesha, Keiyanda, Jasmine, and Jahleigha felt the need to clog the toilet/s. Perhaps they felt they didn't get enough hot sauce on their wings? Maybe too much or not enough salt on their fries? I understand the frustration if their food wasn't up to their standards but it is probably best not to get yourself arrested over it. That was an expensive meal for them.

I was going to type: "Stop me before I finally obtain a concealed carry permit."

But I'm pretty sure DeSantis has made it possible to carry a gun in Florida, as long as you have a pulse.

And, as anyone can see, the only thing that story is missing, is a gun, or two.
Damn! You made me realize this story may have actually had a happy ending.

I suppose I should find it very refreshing to read an article in which people can get in to a fight without feeling the need/desire to shoot one another.

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

There were 5 or 8 comments visible. Every one, every freaking one, referenced either jungle, tarzan or those people.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:58 am There were 5 or 8 comments visible. Every one, every freaking one, referenced either jungle, tarzan or those people.
I take in to consideration who founded/started The Daily Caller and who was (and still is?) their target audience.
I wonder if that has any bearing on the comments. It may not, and for all I know it could be "plants" who made the comments.

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anyone know what our resident receptor aficionado zsn looks like?

https://youtu.be/gSGd9rOeqD8?si=6vcHskbjTWErlKDs
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:04 am Anyone know what our resident receptor aficionado zsn looks like?

https://youtu.be/gSGd9rOeqD8?si=6vcHskbjTWErlKDs
Hopefully, he knows how to spell "chilis" correctly.