Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
twocoach

Re: Totally random thread

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:37 am and how bad were his habits, was he fileting them with his teeth and shoving their raw skin in his nose after letting it fester in a bait bucket for a week?
All it takes is "scoop out entrails and then wipe your runny nose"
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:53 am
TDub wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:37 am and how bad were his habits, was he fileting them with his teeth and shoving their raw skin in his nose after letting it fester in a bait bucket for a week?
and a healthy dose of bad luck I guess.....lots of people have done what you said above and not ended up with insects eating their nasal cavity.
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:58 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:53 am
and a healthy dose of bad luck I guess.....lots of people have done what you said above and not ended up with insects eating their nasal cavity.
For sure. Lots of people take a drink out of running water out in nature and manage to dodge a bullet. Then some unlucky bastard gets some funky stuff in his handful of river water and spends a week on the shitter.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

So the US will attempt to land on the moon for the first time in 50 some years today.

https://www.space.com/intuitive-machine ... ng-webcast

Watch it live here starting at 3pm ET with touchdown around 4:24pm ET : https://www.space.com/intuitive-machine ... ng-webcast
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Nuh uh
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

The Odysseus spacecraft has toppled over and is lying on its side on the moon, but is still functional, officials say.

https://x.com/nytimes/status/1761184188 ... 8ZiR9WCcTg
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

which of you Kansas residents know Ed Schneider....one of yous got to, there's only 3 million people there....ha
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

wtf I can’t believe tdub just doxxed Ed Schneider
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

our alexa device just randomly told a story about a family driving in their car when they discovered a snake, and it went into all sorts of detail about how the family members reacted

we asked alexa what was being played/read and it couldn’t give us an answer

creepy af
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:42 pm our alexa device just randomly told a story about a family driving in their car when they discovered a snake, and it went into all sorts of detail about how the family members reacted

we asked alexa what was being played/read and it couldn’t give us an answer

creepy af
Bu bye Alexa
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“Holding a grudge is like holding hot coals in your hand and expecting the other person to be burned”
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

The other day KUTradition said to me, "maybe you shoulda worked harder?".

Coincidentally, I had my comp review yesterday and I had a very "trying" day at work in which I did direct work for the CEO and President of the company.

I just wrote probably a 1000+ word post about and expressed my feelings. When I was done, I said to myself - instead of sharing it on here, I really should share it with the CEO, President, and head of HR, of the company I work for. Come Monday, I am going to do just that.
I owe KUTRad a thank you. Thanks KUTrad!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and then payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still haven't received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it...

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

saw a commercial for these and honestly thought it was some sort of SNL spoof

https://www.shinesty.com/?nbt=nb%3Aadwo ... OwQAvD_BwE
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

raspberry spiced coke?

wtf
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

been watching this series of somwthibg....I dunno...Freevee? anyway it's called Wild Frontier and it's a documentary style story telling of many if the early frontiersman and trappers, focused on one person's story per episode. It's not the most high budget production but I think it's informative and interesting as hell.
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

So I wake up and realize I am in one of those 47 hour long weekends. I hate DST. Hate it. Serves no purpose other than making the commute dark again.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Weekend of/before St. Patricks Day....
HUGE amateur drinking day/s of the year in Chicago.
Complete shit show in multiple parts of the city.
Today - North side. Tomorrow - South side.

Dyeing the river is kind of cool - if you've never seen it before......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDFXqfnxf2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQKnIY0eRmE
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas