Charges

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Charges

Post by KUTradition »

omg, gutter…rolling
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Holy Fuck, read through this article and tell me that Trump isn't a crook.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... onnections
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump is an active Russian asset. Should be in jail.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:08 pm Trump is an active Russian asset. Should be in jail.
Hillary called it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I don’t disagree one bit

But I also find it peculiar that Putin endorsed Biden this time around

I read that more than anything else as, Trump is such toxic batshit at this point for even Putin to wanna put up with him
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Ous: if you are Putin, you say a lot of things. But never tell the truth. They are working hard to get Trump back in. Very hard. Pushing your levers too in Gaza. Putin screwed up badly and is flailing now like a gambler pawning a stolen watch.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:58 pm Ous: if you are Putin, you say a lot of things. But never tell the truth. They are working hard to get Trump back in. Very hard. Pushing your levers too in Gaza. Putin screwed up badly and is flailing now like a gambler pawning a stolen watch.
I deleted a reply last night, after concluding Ous's post must be a joke.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:31 pm Holy Fuck, read through this article and tell me that Trump isn't a crook.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... onnections
What consistently surprises me in these things is just how little it costs.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Fani gets scolded, but can stay on as prosecuter if Wade steps away
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:03 am Fani gets scolded, but can stay on as prosecuter if Wade steps away
Take a Load off Fannie
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

mich? randi? lobs?

RFK Jr. and Aaron Rodgers: How con artists exploit male insecurity for political gain

https://www.salon.com/2024/03/15/rfk-jr ... nsecurity/

… Conspiracy theories are a lazy person's intellectualism. They make a person feel smart without actually having to put in the hard work of learning things and growing...
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Sparko wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:08 pm Trump is an active Russian asset. Should be in jail.
Maybe, but if we are being intellectually honest we can all agree that he is a decent guy.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

japhy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:54 am
Maybe, but if we are being intellectually honest we can all agree that he is a decent guy.
I'd love to interview you at a remote diner for the Times. We could rap on things that matter most to middle America. Maybe invite Maggie Haberman.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Sparko wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:11 pm
I'd love to interview you at a remote diner for the Times. We could rap on things that matter most to middle America. Maybe invite Maggie Haberman.
Sunflour Cafe in Monte Vista CO the week of June 16-22. You can talk to the cast and crew of "Farmer Wants a Wife" and the local Farm Coop as well. Hit up a wide swath of folks in one spot.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:20 pm But I also find it peculiar that Putin endorsed Biden this time around
It never crossed your mind that Putin said this so that it would APPEAR that he DOESN'T like Trump?

It's kind of a well known ploy.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:20 pm I don’t disagree one bit

But I also find it peculiar that Putin endorsed Biden this time around

I read that more than anything else as, Trump is such toxic batshit at this point for even Putin to wanna put up with him
Have you not caught on to how Putin does things? Come on, man. The best thing that Putin can do to help try to ensure that he gets to deal with Trump is to endorse Biden. Putin endorsing Biden does nothing to help get Biden elected.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the rfk/jesse the body ventura ticket is sounding pretty tasty.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:04 pm the rfk/jesse the body ventura ticket is sounding pretty tasty.
To dumbasses.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:04 pm the rfk/jesse the body ventura ticket is sounding pretty tasty.
Are we talking oven roasted or deep fried?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

japhy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:11 pm
Sparko wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:11 pm

Sunflour Cafe in Monte Vista CO the week of June 16-22. You can talk to the cast and crew of "Farmer Wants a Wife" and the local Farm Coop as well. Hit up a wide swath of folks in one spot.
As long as they are concerned they aren't being taken seriously by the swamp.