KCrim Donations

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

KCrim Donations

Post by pdub »

Hi all kcrimers.

Running this site has been fun for me for the most part -- but it also ain't free.
I'm looking to cover the costs of hosting and the domain for the next few years and perhaps the years prior. The yearly costs are 175.00 to keep kansascrimson running.

Like Vega did prior, if you donate $10+, you'll be added to a member list, and i'll add some visual to your username ( and maybe avatar ) to show you have donated. I don't want to create an exclusive bored for members or anything but possibly in the future, there might be something minimal as a bonus for members.

I'm not going to do a bronze/silver/gold rank system - just simply if you donate 10 bucks, you're in - but if we do get more money than just to cover costs, i'll look into working on the site/bored and improving things.

All this said, if you donate 175+ bucks ( a year of hosting ), and you want me to draw/design a custom avatar for you, I will.

When you send your donation, be sure to put your username that you use here on the boreds in the message, so I can add you to the members group.

Venmo:
https://bit.ly/2UjORzN
Paypal:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/pdub785

Thanks for being a part of the community thus far.
-pdub
Deleted User 89

Re: KCrim Donations

Post by Deleted User 89 »

what’s the donation level for a kick function?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Please put your username in the message ( unless you don't want it to be known you donated ) so that I can add you in the member group. If you forget, just PM me your username and when you donated.

I will mass add members to the group on Mondays.

As far as features, if we get $$ over a few years of hosting, we'll post a poll for what feature is most wanted.
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Done but......
Someone should try and get Mitch I'm Now Rich Bitch Lightfoot to step up and sponsor this place!
Deleted User 89

just don’t ask mich to pony up
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:59 am what’s the donation level for a kick function?
Be careful what you wish for.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Done
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Have you considered adding surveys?
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:28 pm Have you considered adding surveys?
ban
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

man, kansascrimson.net can’t get here soon enough.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

But for real, done!

I pm’d Pdub cuz I got this funny Venmo message about whether it was the right pdub so confirm. But then I saw trad and Plano had paid the same guy too so figured it’s legit.

I did the whole annual amount, so figure I own this place for the next year. Thanks for offering a new avatar. I’d like to keep Travis for now, though if you wanted to spruce the image up with like a neon color Warhol/kupainter style makeover, I guess that would be cool.

If other recognition might be available, what I’d really like is for the caption under my avatar (where for pdub it says “site admin”) for mine to read “Kcrim owner” or better yet “capitalist overlord” or something like that, since I pretty much own the place by now.

If you would be so kind, then I’ll gladly take you as my plus one on my evil rich guy space vacation. Man, this whole venture capitalist thing is rad.

For real for real, thanks again! Glad to support you and this place.

Now you other loosers pony up!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I will mimic your exact avatar in watercolor if that's what you want.

I can't promise the other demands.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

That would be cool. Can you just upload it for me too? I can get a bigger/better quality image if that helps.

and JFC dude, who rsvp’s a no to a space vacation?
Deleted User 89

damn you, Ousie...now i feel compelled to donate two year’s worth
Deleted User 89

“ If other recognition might be available, what I’d really like is for the caption under my avatar (where for pdub it says “site admin”) for mine to read “Kcrim owner” or better yet “capitalist overlord” or something like that, since I pretty much own the place by now. ”

in salmon-colored text, right?
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Done.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I can and will upload the scanned painting of Releford in shades, yes.

Thanks all for the donations so far.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Methinks you’d have more success phrasing it not as “donations” and more along the lines of, “time to finally settle up the tabs at sat shack you bums”

Even Neil. Free drinks while you’re performing, but that dude will put down bucket after bucket even when his second cousin Dale is on stage.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Dale probably has run a 10k bar tab but his Sweet Caroline rendition is priceless.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Got the first two years of this hell hole covered plus more than half this upcoming.

Thanks all.