Positive thread

Coffee talk.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Positive thread

Post by jhawks99 »

Dang, still 70s and 80s here. Lows in the 50s. Mrs 99 has the AC turned up to ridiculous.
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

high here was 60. But its been consistently 28-34 when I go to work. Thats cold enough to linger and never let the house warm enough to last the night
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I didnt start a fire Until mid November last year and bout the same year before. But frosting up early here this year....leaves haven't turned yet but...its chilly morning time. Maybe its just a little cold snap...we'll see
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Super phoggy here this morning. The forested, rolling hills in KY look really cool on a phoggy morning.
Defense. Rebounds.
shindig

Post by shindig »

I think it's supposed to hit 90 tomorrow in KC, then turn cooler. Normally I'm not running my A/C in October...

Edit: Don't we have a weather thread? lol
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Been getting good frost in the mornings here. Gotta find my windshield scraper.

I know cold weather isn’t a positive thing for everyone, but for me it at least makes me excited for ski season.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I love Fall

I love Coors

I love dogs

I dont love lamp.

thats my positive contribution.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

colors in Utah and Colorado were pretty amazing this past week

we didn’t get much color-wise last year, at least with the aspens, but seemingly back to normal this year
shindig

Post by shindig »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:48 am Been getting good frost in the mornings here. Gotta find my windshield scraper.

I know cold weather isn’t a positive thing for everyone, but for me it at least makes me excited for ski season.
Yeah I'm not a fan of cold weather, especially in October. I hope it stays in the upper 60's and low 70's for a while longer. Winter already seems too long, but when it starts in October, fuvk that. I know it's going to get cold and usually in KC, December and January are the worst. But last year we had that brutal week long streak of single to below zero temps in February, so you never know.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i don’t miss that shit one bit
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

This time last year, it was 70s Indian summer weather, with three wildfires actively burning in the county. East Troublesome hadn’t even blown up yet. So in that regard, I’m positive about a little cooler weather to hopefully put this fire season to an end.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

how is everyone?

I'd offer you a little sunshine from my life, but the truth is, it's snowing again here. So imma be positive about snow, then! Might even try to ski later.

Let's all take a moment to remember this is the golden age. We should be basking in the glory of an offseason as reigning champs, once again.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Hey Oussie, Mrs 99 and I caught a whole mess of red drum this morning. Couple of small blue cats, a black drum and a sting ray.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

POTD 99

we need to get this thread going again.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Bumping this thread so TDub and Qusie can say nice things to each other.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Nice 99! Glad someone is thinking positive thoughts around here.

And yeah, tdub (and mjl, and anyone else) maybe we should cool off over a round of coorses or something.

Except Wiff cuz fuck you! Nm, I’ll take it to QT
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

lol, good luck with that. TrumperDub has been in complete troll mode for a while now. Angry troll at that.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ah yes....if you dont agree with everything the great Cascadia says then you're a troll.

you're a shit stain on this site.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I hope Cascadia is having a great time in Italy. Sounds like the trip of a lifetime. I honestly don't understand how, on such a great trip, someone could think, "Hey, I need to go on PDub's site and call people names." There has to be something more fun to do.
Defense. Rebounds.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Having a blast. But I can still find time to relax and look at the internet. Left this morning at 6:30 am, spent all day in Locarno and Lugano Switzerland. Lunch at Cimetta, afternoon swim in Lake Lugano and back to the AirBnB on Lake Como at 7:30 pm.

But, be real bro, your boy TrumperDub has been a straight fucking prick to Ousdahl for months. Constantly joining mjl and illy (the new buttercream gang? 😀)

Trad will disagree and challenge Ous but he’s at least civil. Those three are a daily fucking embarrassment.