Contributor

Cuomo

Post by jhawks99 »

Out.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Re: Cuomo

Post by Deleted User 89 »

another dem falls on his sword (as well he should)

meanwhile, on the other side of the isle...
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Good. As well he should. The fact that he thinks that what he does is a perfectly acceptable way of interacting with women means that he is comfortale abusing his power over others. Good riddance.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Little brother is next i bet.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

WITCH HUNT!
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:19 am Little brother is next i bet.
Nah.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Keep in mind, he is the real victim here. At least according to him.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 863

sdoyel wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:21 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:19 am Little brother is next i bet.
Nah.
You don't think?

CNN can't have 1 of their main faces of primetime TV be associated with this. They've already had a lot of heat surrounding this as far as Chris helping his brother, and also the terrible optics of their back and forth banter surrounding him being a ladies man.

I doubt he makes it to winter.
Deleted User 89

if only this were a case of both-sides-ism
Deleted User 863

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:37 am if only this were a case of both-sides-ism
Oooo i like that game...

I am sure we can turn it into a both sides ism if we try.

Look at how he publicly tried to discredit the accusers... or basically said his actions weren't that bad, he's just an affectionate person...we've seen those tactics before surely.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:25 am
Nah.
You don't think?

CNN can't have 1 of their main faces of primetime TV be associated with this. They've already had a lot of heat surrounding this as far as Chris helping his brother, and also the terrible optics of their back and forth banter surrounding him being a ladies man.

It's a huge stretch to say he is associated with this. Brothers talk and give each other advice.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:47 am
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:37 am if only this were a case of both-sides-ism
Oooo i like that game...

Look at how he publicly tried to discredit the accusers... or basically said his actions weren't that bad, he's just an affectionate person...we've seen those tactics before surely.
Is this facetious or are you actually missing the point?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

If only he had bragged about grabbing them by their…insulted Ted Cruz’s dad or called his wife ugly……

Never mind. Good riddance
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:50 am

Nah.
You don't think?

It's a huge stretch to say he is associated with this. Brothers talk and give each other advice.
It's not a stretch. It is already happening. Brothers know how each other act. Optics matter. CNN has an ultrasensitive viewership base, especially with issues like this (and rightfully so).

Time will tell. But i don't think he can survive this.
Deleted User 863

Mjl wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:51 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:47 am
Oooo i like that game...

Is this facetious or are you actually missing the point?
Your guess is as good as mine. 😉
Deleted User 89

he missed the point, though he’ll play it off as something else
Deleted User 863

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:00 pm he missed the point, though he’ll play it off as something else
"Meanwhile on the other side of the isle..."
Deleted User 863

Just watched his resignation speech...barf. He truly thinks he doing everyone a favor and clearly has little to no remorse about what he's been accused of.

I must admit i liked dude during the pandemic press conferences. Loved the interactions on TV between he and his little brother. Even thought maybe he'd be a good candidate for president. Maybe these are all fake accusers trying to politically sabotage him, but that seems sort of unlikely imo.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:57 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:50 am

You don't think?

It's not a stretch. It is already happening. Brothers know how each other act. Optics matter. CNN has an ultrasensitive viewership base, especially with issues like this (and rightfully so).

Time will tell. But i don't think he can survive this.
Hasn't this been going on for months already?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:19 pm Just watched his resignation speech...barf. He truly thinks he doing everyone a favor and clearly has little to no remorse about what he's been accused of.

I must admit i liked dude during the pandemic press conferences. Loved the interactions on TV between he and his little brother. Even thought maybe he'd be a good candidate for president. Maybe these are all fake accusers trying to politically sabotage him, but that seems sort of unlikely imo.
Sort of unlikely, yes.