NFL 2021

Kansas Football.
Cascadia

Re: NFL 2021

Post by Cascadia »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:51 pm
Cascadia wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:30 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:36 am Most people would probably feel that Mahomes was neither a nor b this season.
Most people aren’t psychotic

Three serious questions - that I could easily answer for you - but would still like for you to respond to.
1. Do you really believe Mahomes was both a & b this season?
2. Do you feel you are a better person by repeatedly putting me (and others) down on a public forum?
3. What is your obsessive need to ridicule someone who is "psychotic"?
I'm really not a fan on indulging and encouraging your psychotic behavior, but I'll make a rare exception.

1. It was an either/or, not a both situation. Yes, I think Patrick Mahomes is the face of the NFL and the most valuable asset the league currently has. Please note that I did not claim that this SHOULD be the criteria for deciding who wins the MVP award, nor did I claim that I thought Mahomes should have won the award. I do not think he should have won the Award. My vote would go to Aaron Donald

2. My interactions on this website have no bearing on my life or sense of self worth.

3. You need intense psychological help. Specifically in the form of daily medications. Human to human, I do wish you would seek that help and stop trying to validate your life by antagonizing KU and KC fans and reframing local news as personal experiences in order to gain sympathy from online strangers.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

As nutso as gutman can be at least hes not an asshole through and through.

I'd rather hang with a crazy than an asshole.

Like if I had a choice to hang with Gary Busey or Jackson Mahomes, I'm choosing Busey.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I agree, that’s why I’m only an asshole to a select few.

I love crazy, but not psycho crazy, more like weird crazy.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

OK Jackson.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Your tantrums are always entertaining
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

I would love to see what Cascadia looks like in real life. Something tells me real life would be even better than the image I've created in my mind.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Cascadia wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:23 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:51 pm
Cascadia wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:30 am

Most people aren’t psychotic

Three serious questions - that I could easily answer for you - but would still like for you to respond to.
1. Do you really believe Mahomes was both a & b this season?
2. Do you feel you are a better person by repeatedly putting me (and others) down on a public forum?
3. What is your obsessive need to ridicule someone who is "psychotic"?
I'm really not a fan on indulging and encouraging your psychotic behavior, but I'll make a rare exception.

1. It was an either/or, not a both situation. Yes, I think Patrick Mahomes is the face of the NFL and the most valuable asset the league currently has. Please note that I did not claim that this SHOULD be the criteria for deciding who wins the MVP award, nor did I claim that I thought Mahomes should have won the award. I do not think he should have won the Award. My vote would go to Aaron Donald

2. My interactions on this website have no bearing on my life or sense of self worth.

3. You need intense psychological help. Specifically in the form of daily medications. Human to human, I do wish you would seek that help and stop trying to validate your life by antagonizing KU and KC fans and reframing local news as personal experiences in order to gain sympathy from online strangers.
Thank you! Gee, you gave me fairly respectful responses too.

1. True. You did say "or" in-between your a and b scenarios. I responded "Most people would probably feel that Mahomes was neither a nor b this season". I used the words "THIS SEASON". Right?
I respectfully disagree that Patrick Mahomes was the face of the NFL and the most valuable asset the NFL currently had - THIS SEASON. Nor do I feel he was the best player in the league THIS SEASON.
Going forward - he very well may be all of those things but some dude just won his 4th MVP award and there are other upper and comers who may challenge Mahomes for those titles.

2. I have little doubt you and many others on here have alternate personas/egos on here. At times. myself included.
I say that being as I have said in the past - my guess is you're not a bad guy off the boards but come on - for some reason you feel the need to be an asshole towards others on here. It's a choice and you choose to do as such. Why?
For a guy who claims he has such a great life, I don't understand your need to occasionally come off as being bitter and nasty on here.
I respectfully disagree and feel your interactions on here DO have SOME bearing on your life because you choose to be on here instead of doing something else - and they DO have SOME bearing on your self worth because you have shared semi personal things on here as well as your need to insult and/or put others down. For what purpose other than your own?

3. True or not, if I need/ed "intense psychological help", why would you often choose to be an asshole about it instead of being compassionate? What purpose does that serve you?
See how easy it was for you to respond to my 3rd question in a semi respectful manner? So we both know you are capable of being a respectful person and yet at times you choose not to be. Again I ask, why?
I think that it's a bit harsh to accuse me of "antagonizing" KU and KC fans. Do I post my honest thoughts, feelings, opinions, and at times facts? Sure. They aren't always going to be 100% positive when things are negative and yet sometimes I still do post positive things when things are not looking so great. The Chiefs thread being an example of that. My telling people things will get better when they were looking really grim.
Do I come on here for sympathy? Absolutely - at times. Gee, imagine a KU fan reaching out to other KU fans for some sympathy and compassion when times are tough in their life. Sorry if you and others find fault in that.
Also, not everyone on here is a "stranger" to me. I have met multiple people in person and have had some very meaningful conversations with people both on and off of these boards.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

wasn’t sure where to put this, but adrian peterson arrested (again) for alleged spousal abuse while on a flight
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:55 pm As nutso as gutman can be at least hes not an asshole through and through.

Like if I had a choice to hang with Gary Busey or Jackson Mahomes, I'm choosing Busey.
In today's edition of 6 degrees of/from Gutter.....
I thought/think I have shared my buddy hangs with Busey.

He took this pic of him yesterday.....

your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Vikings showing true colors.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:43 am
pdub wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:55 pm As nutso as gutman can be at least hes not an asshole through and through.

Scene looks kinda heroin like
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Overlander wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:14 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:43 am

Scene looks kinda heroin like
Yeah, it kind of does.

This was them 3 years ago.

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Back to NFL Football....

Fields makes the Bears fun to watch!
I was wrong when I responded to PDub. The kid just may be the league MVP in the not too distant future.
Another game today where he has a decent chance to win Offensive Player of the Week.

https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears/status ... 5403933696

https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears/status ... 4269487104
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Looks like a weirdly exciting game. Detroit keeps scoring.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Can’t loose to Detroit at home.
No really Fields fault though.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:01 pm Can’t loose to Detroit at home.
No really Fields fault though.
He can be so good and so bad. Threw a stupid pick 6 and took a sack to essentially end the game.
Oh well, Bears weren't going to win the Super Bowl anyway/s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:41 pm Vikings showing true colors.
Crazy ending!
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I thought Cousins was in. But Karma. Jefferson is no joke.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Vikings. WTF?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Come on Vikings.
Don’t blow this.