Landlords

Coffee talk.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Landlords

Post by TDub »

Qusdahl wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:58 pm
TDub wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:24 pm are you here just to throw another phantom tantrum or do you have something more productive in mind?
Phantom tantrum lol coming from you that’s rich!

But, why even suggest something more productive in mind? As if there’s a problem to address? Cuz I mean it’s not like it’s HIS dog barking at ME.

The lease ain’t even pet friendly!

And considering how quick I might evict just cuz I can, now stop and imagine how quick I’d kick his ass out in the cold for letting a dog run at large on my own property…the nerve!
coming from me thats rich?

explain that if you would.
Just Ledoux it
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Looks like the landlord hasn’t run the numbers on defending a nuisance lawsuit from an dog-bite-ambulance-chasing contingency lawyer. Don’t cost the tenant anything more than copay to urgent care
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

TDub you can just be pretty quick to bring the attitude against Qusdahl sometimes. A lot of the time.

I think you’d really be surprised how similar you and I really are, really. In real life we might even get along!

I’d offer to bury the hatchet by buying you a bucket at the shack, but actually I gotta run, time to drive around looking for the dog…apparently he got out and is running around terrorizing the neighborhood again.
“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

zsn wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:24 pm Looks like the landlord hasn’t run the numbers on defending a nuisance lawsuit from an dog-bite-ambulance-chasing contingency lawyer. Don’t cost the tenant anything more than copay to urgent care

Fortunately, between landlording and the eerily similar side hustle of walking up and down Naismith scalping KU tickets above face value, Q should have enough saved up to fight back in court.

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Qusdahl wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:28 pm TDub you can just be pretty quick to bring the attitude against Qusdahl sometimes. A lot of the time.

I think you’d really be surprised how similar you and I really are, really. In real life we might even get along!

I’d offer to bury the hatchet by buying you a bucket at the shack, but actually I gotta run, time to drive around looking for the dog…apparently he got out and is running around terrorizing the neighborhood again.
what does that have to do with throwing phantom tantrums?
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

and I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are...I dont think you're a bad person in real life. Id sit and have a beer with you...I mean, you're not Cascadia.
Just Ledoux it
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

What’s a phantom tantrum, anyway?

Haunted huffing and puffing?

A spirited temper?

That feeling you get when you’re ghosted by a booty call?

Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

What do you call it when there are spirits in your soup?

A ghoulish goulash.

Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:03 pm and I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are...
Hi. I’m Qusdahl. Have me met?

For real tho, POTD TDub!

Or shall we say, POTDub.

Now let’s hope there’s still room in my sig

Mjl

Post by Mjl »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:03 pm and I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are...I dont think you're a bad person in real life. Id sit and have a beer with you...I mean, you're not Cascadia.
^^^
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

There’s money to be made!

So Q’s going back to bed.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Qusdahl wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:10 am There’s money to be made!

So Q’s going back to bed.

That's ignorant.
My in laws owned some apartment buildings and were constantly working on them, especially since even despite being very picky about who they put in them as tenants, they still had people do stupid shit that caused damage, problems and more work for them. And the notion that the increase in their property value should go to the community just fundamentally dumb.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

You woke Q up just to say that?!

But yeah, that Mill dude sounds like just another commie looser who’s also probably homeless

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Ousdahl was way cooler than Qusdahl.
Kinda miss that guy.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Who?

Again, I dunno wut yer talking about

But, though I’m sure this mysterious ousdahl character is brilliant, and handsome, and elite wingspan too, I can still think of like 19,999 reasons why I’m cooler than that guy.

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Younger bro has had a neighbors tree take out his fence and power three times in the last two years. The first time it happened he had an arborist come out and assess the tree would likely do damage to his property again. He sent a letter to the neighbor stating as such.

Weeks ago it happened again, he had the same tree company come out and they said the same thing. Before he could get the arborist to write something officially the tree broke off again.

My bro writes a letter asking to have the fence damages and tree removal costs covered mentioning he had almost two years to do something about it.

Anyways guy who owns the house ( neighbor rents ) is a lawyer who owns multiple properties and the renter told my bro he’s just gonna ignore everything. My bro will likely have no chance in small claims court bc this douchenozzle likely golfs with the judge but he’s gonna try anyways.

Anyone been to small claims court and won?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

https://news.yahoo.com/california-landl ... 27285.html

California landlords threw a cocktail party to celebrate the return of evictions. It ended in a fistfight.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

pdub wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:17 pm Younger bro has had a neighbors tree take out his fence and power three times in the last two years. The first time it happened he had an arborist come out and assess the tree would likely do damage to his property again. He sent a letter to the neighbor stating as such.

Weeks ago it happened again, he had the same tree company come out and they said the same thing. Before he could get the arborist to write something officially the tree broke off again.

My bro writes a letter asking to have the fence damages and tree removal costs covered mentioning he had almost two years to do something about it.

Anyways guy who owns the house ( neighbor rents ) is a lawyer who owns multiple properties and the renter told my bro he’s just gonna ignore everything. My bro will likely have no chance in small claims court bc this douchenozzle likely golfs with the judge but he’s gonna try anyways.

Anyone been to small claims court and won?
could be worse…

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna105679
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

My tenant who has been renting from me for the last ten years will get notice that his rent will be going up for the first time.
I just had to have an hvac unit installed for $8,000. No choice but to raise the rent.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.