NBA 2021/2022

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 863

Re: NBA 2021/2022

Post by Deleted User 863 »

pdub wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:20 pm "Outside of all KU games and maybe a handful of other teams, college basketball is nearly unwatchable."

Disagree.
While I cancel ESPN+ when it's not CBB season, i've found myself watching random CBB games in the last five/ten minutes if the scores are close. I don't care if it's 55-52 when I tune in. ESPN+ has been great for that.
Good point. I would watch the last 3 min of any game thats close....but not the entire thing.

I enjoy watching most NBA games from start to finish. They is almost always either a jayhawk or a young star to watch/cheer for.
Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Valid or not, excuses are for losers.
Somewhat frustrating for me because the Lakers are generally my 2nd favorite team in the NBA.
Dude might want to ask Zhuri (his youngest child - and 2nd biggest attention whore in the family :o ) for basic math lessons too. Watch the video for reference to that comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcPEMJRsYT1/?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

While that's a massive prima donna move by Harden if true, I've said it before and I will say it again, Doc Rivers MAY be one of the most overrated coaches in NBA history.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc3sMLeuTiZ ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Will LeBron be in LA after next season?

Will AD and/or Russ he in LA next season?

They have to blow this thing up imo. Trade AD to a contender for some younger talent and a few picks. Not going to "win" a trade dealing AD at this point more than likely though.

Unload Russ to whoever will take him.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Chris Paul sets a record with most shots made without a miss in the postseason.
14-14 from the floor.
4-4 from the stripe.
Deleted User 863

pdub wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:47 am Chris Paul sets a record with most shots made without a miss in the postseason.
14-14 from the floor.
4-4 from the stripe.
He's really transformed his legacy since the move to the Suns.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I suppose.
But for me, he's always been a guy who just makes teams better.
Did it in LA. Did it in Houston. Did it in OKC. Doing it in Phoenix.
Deleted User 863

pdub wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:53 am I suppose.
But for me, he's always been a guy who just makes teams better.
Did it in LA. Did it in Houston. Did it in OKC. Doing it in Phoenix.
Right or wrong, when you're someone in that tier of players (top 5 or so ever at his position), you've got to do it in the playoffs, and win. Until Phoenix he never could get it done.

Depending on how the chips fall with other teams with jayhawk ties, i will be happy if he gets a title this year. His window is closing due to his age. This may be his last good chance.
Deleted User 863

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

You follow a lot of click bait.
But as per Westbrook, no one coulda seen this coming ( sarcasm font ).
Deleted User 863

pdub wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:03 am You follow a lot of click bait.
But as per Westbrook, no one coulda seen this coming ( sarcasm font ).
I don't "follow" any of those sites. Other than ESPN or other more "official" pages.

That just popped up. So I shared it since it had to do with Wiggins, and Rudy Gobert who we have discussed likely being on the move this offseason.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Why would the Warriors trade Wiggins for Gobert if they have Wiseman?
My guess is since their salaries are comparable - they (nbastream) figure the trade would be doable?

Speaking of Wiggins and trades, put this in your pipe and smoke it.
https://www.inquisitr.com/10006670/nba- ... ius-randle
Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:22 am Why would the Warriors trade Wiggins for Gobert if they have Wiseman?
My guess is since their salaries are comparable - they (nbastream) figure the trade would be doable?

Speaking of Wiggins and trades, put this in your pipe and smoke it.
https://www.inquisitr.com/10006670/nba- ... ius-randle
It seems like the Warriors are already prepared to move on from Wiseman. But who knows. These are just rumors.

With the emergence of Jordan Poole it seems like the Warriors would be more willing to trade Wiggins that early in the season...but at the same time, why not try to keep both? Steph Klay are Dray aren't young dudes anymore.

We all know Steph has earned the right to retire a Warrior if that's what he chooses to do....but have Klay and/or Dray both earned that right too? I would be more tempted to move Klay than Wiggins, but I am biased.

Wiggins and Wiseman in NY would be cool for them, but that seems like an awful lot to give up for Randle imo. Especially once he openly demands a trade and reduces his market value because any deal will seem "desperate". I am not a Gobert fan, but I like Randle on the Warriors even less.
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

I feel like Klay has earned the right to retire a Warrior just as much as Steph has. I'm not going to say they've been equal when it comes to credit for the dynasty they build, but they aren't as far apart as people might want to believe.

Draymond is just a loud piece of shit who isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Agreed.
Deleted User 863

NDballer13 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:24 pm I feel like Klay has earned the right to retire a Warrior just as much as Steph has. I'm not going to say they've been equal when it comes to credit for the dynasty they build, but they aren't as far apart as people might want to believe.

Draymond is just a loud piece of shit who isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is.
I think all 3 would have earned the right to retire warriors if they want to IF I were the owner. Within reason financially. But I am not in the business and it's not nearly as "loyal" as I wish it were when it comes to players late in their careers. It's a business. Very few stay in 1 place from start to finish. Especially nowadays.

I have been very surprised how much bad body language Klay has been showing recently towards certain new guys when they either don't pass him the ball when he wants or let guys score on them. Maybe he's always been like that, but I never noticed. Although I watch a lot more warriors games now that Wiggins is there than I did before. I hope Klay isn't struggling to adjust to the idea that his time as #2 in GS is quickly coming to an end.

Draymond is a loud mouth and dirty player. But he's also a team leader who understands his role and his limitations. I think he has positive impact on the young players around him. But obviously struggled to coexist with KD. Likely because KD needs to be catered to ego wise and Draymond isn't that type of dude. But Draymond seems to have been correct. They won before KD and it sure looks like they're capable of winning after KD.

In 2 years will Klay still be better than Jordan Poole? I have my doubts. They will have some decisions to make that will require Klay and Dray to concede some money for the sake of the team if they want to ride the train all the way to the end of the tracks before they retire.