$$$

Kansas Football.
nu_bronco

Re: $$$

Post by nu_bronco »

hartjack8 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:29 pm Really seemed to me the whole game the ref's were pro OU. Why the Fuck would Big 12 ref's be pro for a team that just shafted you. Oh OU the only team with a shot to represent the Big 12 in CFP.
Stupid Big 12. Typically I do not blame ref's but we got all the bad calls today when it mattered the most. Forget OU I am rooting against them forever and fire Bowlby today. Freaking JOKER!!
Well, OU and OSU were probably the only teams in the Big12 that had (OSU lost and will probably push them out) a shot at the CFP. If any Big12 team makes the CFP every team in the Big12 gets some cash, don't remember how much. That could lead the Big12 to want to help or turn a blind eye so OU could win even if it meant OU gets richer. Not that I agree with it.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Let em make it and get throttled by Georgia by 30.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

nu_bronco wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:40 pm
hartjack8 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:29 pm Really seemed to me the whole game the ref's were pro OU. Why the Fuck would Big 12 ref's be pro for a team that just shafted you. Oh OU the only team with a shot to represent the Big 12 in CFP.
Stupid Big 12. Typically I do not blame ref's but we got all the bad calls today when it mattered the most. Forget OU I am rooting against them forever and fire Bowlby today. Freaking JOKER!!
Well, OU and OSU were probably the only teams in the Big12 that had (OSU lost and will probably push them out) a shot at the CFP. If any Big12 team makes the CFP every team in the Big12 gets some cash, don't remember how much. That could lead the Big12 to want to help or turn a blind eye so OU could win even if it meant OU gets richer. Not that I agree with it.
Probably the smarter move is beat the crap out of OU an UT and tell them to give Big 12 millions and we let you leave today.
Deleted User 920

Post by Deleted User 920 »

Once you cross the line of scrimmage a forward pass or forward hand off should be illegal, even if you go back wards behind the line of scrimmage. We got hosed.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

not should be....but...is
Just Ledoux it