Not On the Basketball Bored

Coffee talk.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Jalen

Post by Sparko »

So you mean to tell me there is a law in place to keep people safe on the road from those who seek the freedom to treat their mood deficits with ethanol? I'll bet they made him breathe into an apparatus of some kind. Maybe even drew blood. Slippery slope to vaccinations.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Sparko wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:29 pm So you mean to tell me there is a law in place to keep people safe on the road from those who seek the freedom to treat their mood deficits with ethanol? I'll bet they made him breathe into an apparatus of some kind. Maybe even drew blood. Slippery slope to vaccinations.
There's a 99% he wouldn't have killed someone, And the people he would've hit have immune systems. And we still don't know the long term effects of these experimental breathalizers.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:18 pm
Sparko wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:29 pm So you mean to tell me there is a law in place to keep people safe on the road from those who seek the freedom to treat their mood deficits with ethanol? I'll bet they made him breathe into an apparatus of some kind. Maybe even drew blood. Slippery slope to vaccinations.
There's a 99% he wouldn't have killed someone, And the people he would've hit have immune systems. And we still don't know the long term effects of these experimental breathalizers.
I heard that they are actually implanting tracking devices into the back of the throat when used so that Big Food can monitor what we eat.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

It's funny how the science behind breathalyzer and DNA is just taken as 100% accurate. Vaccinations, though, no way.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:24 pm
It's funny how the science behind breathalyzer and DNA is just taken as 100% accurate. Vaccinations, though, no way.
What is even the point of trying to stretch jalens DUI into a conversation about vaccines or covid? Grow up and move on with your lives nobody cares about covid anymore
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

#triggered
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

If you don't care, don't respond.

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

randylahey wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:25 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:24 pm
What is even the point of trying to stretch jalens DUI into a conversation about vaccines or covid? Grow up and move on with your lives nobody cares about covid anymore
Hmm. I wonder. Could it be a compassionate method to teach the intransigent who are still killing Americans? Using an analogy from the science behind a sports arrest that goes unquestioned? Anyway. I virtually high-five those who understand.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:43 pm If you don't care, don't respond.
His body, his choice?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

sdoyel wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:03 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:43 pm If you don't care, don't respond.
His body, his choice?
Hey, I support not drinking and driving...I just don't want a government mandate against it.

InfiniteJ
Contributor

Post by InfiniteJ »

Yay, more vaccination talk.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

pdub.....clean up on Aisle Basketball.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Yes, let's not with this.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I think the depth of our roster makes us immune to loosing any individual player.

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:20 pm I think the depth of our roster makes us immune to loosing any individual player.
Agreed but jalen is one of the least replaceable because he changes the way we play. There really isn't another big stretch 4 modern kind of forward on the roster
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

pdub wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:02 pm Yes, let's not with this.
Agreed. I think the best path forward is to ban that weirdo randy. Looking forward to your feedback.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

hasbeen wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:40 am
pdub wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:02 pm Yes, let's not with this.
Agreed. I think the best path forward is to ban that weirdo randy. Looking forward to your feedback.
If you don't want people to see you as the weirdo, you have to keep other weirdos around.
pdub
Site Admin

Not On the Basketball Bored

Post by pdub »

We won't do that this season.
I just ask to keep it on Off Topic/Politics.
Cascadia

Re: Not On the Basketball Bored

Post by Cascadia »

lol, such a baby
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Not On the Basketball Bored

Post by pdub »

It's really not a hard ask - talk about it here - I want the sports boreds free of politics/politic related topics.

We have boreds for those things.