KU Shoes

Kansas Basketball.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KU Shoes

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Doesn't need its own thread but felt this was the best way for people who may care to see it.
I don't usually like Adidas (and Eric Emanuel) shoes but I like these. A lot.

https://www.adidas.com/us/eric-emanuel- ... W7789.html
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: KU Shoes

Post by pdub »

Lol.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Gutter do you just collect these unique basketball shoes or do you also wear them?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:26 amLol.
One man's lol is another man's treasure. :D
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:27 am Gutter do you just collect these unique basketball shoes or do you also wear them?
I buy, sell, keep, don't keep, wear, don't wear, collect, don't collect, and sometimes "gift".
Not much rhyme or reason to it. It's a hobby for me more than an investment.
I would guess I have never worn 30% of the shoes I currently have in my possession.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:23 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:27 am Gutter do you just collect these unique basketball shoes or do you also wear them?
I buy, sell, keep, don't keep, wear, don't wear, collect, don't collect, and sometimes "gift".
I would guess I have never worn 30% of the shoes I currently have in my possession.
If I have to count things like snow boots, yard shoes and golf cleats, I might own 10 pairs of shoes.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

twocoach wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:09 am
If I have to count things like snow boots, yard shoes and golf cleats, I might own 10 pairs of shoes.
You're what's referred to as a normal person
Last edited by Cascadia on Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

Nobody is normal. It’s a fallacy.
Deleted User 863

Cascadia wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:48 am

I own 9 pairs of shoes. That includes 1 pair of nike sandals for the pool/beach and 2 pairs of golf shoes.

Please note: they're called golf shoes, not golf cleats. 😉
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:06 am
I own 9 pairs of shoes. That includes 1 pair of nike sandals for the pool/beach and 2 pairs of golf shoes.

Settle down spaz

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/me ... 285-202113
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it's jesus birthday. you should give your social medias douchebag alter ego the holidays off.

you can come roaring back after the new year. rested. relaxed. ready to douchebag.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Deleted User 863

Dicks sprots. The home of hillbilly golf. LoL

Pgatoursuperstore.com

Tgw.com

Nike.com

Callaway.com

Puma.com

Adidas.com

You're free to call them golf slippers for all I give a shit, but they should be referred to as golf shoes by normal people 😉. Back in the day golf spikes was also acceptable.
Last edited by Deleted User 863 on Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:15 am it's jesus birthday. you should give your social medias douchebag alter ego the holidays off.

you can come roaring back after the new year. rested. relaxed. ready to douchebag.
Jesus, like santa, claus is a figment of your imagination.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:17 am Dicks sprots. The home of hillbilly golf. LoL

Pgatoursuperstore.com

Tgw.com

Nike.com

Callaway.com

Puma.com

Adidas.com

You're free to call them golf slippers for all I give a shit, but they should be referred to as golf shoes by normal people 😉. Back in the day golf spikes was also acceptable.
I'm not the one who called them cleats, dipshit
Last edited by Cascadia on Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 863

Cascadia wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:09 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:06 am

Settle down spaz

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/me ... 285-202113
Also...

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/golf-shoe

Smart dicks. It'll pull up both....although there are more in golf shoes for some reason.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Cascadia wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:17 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:15 am it's jesus birthday. you should give your social medias douchebag alter ego the holidays off.

Jesus, like santa, claus is a figment of your imagination.
are you confusing Jesus with God? or are you saying Jesus didn't exist? I have very strong doubts that he was the son of god....but, indications are that he was a real person.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I bet I've got 25 pairs of shoes or so...but 10 need to be sold. Maybe gutter needs more. and probably 12 of the others are various types of needed boots.
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

TDub wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:05 pm I bet I've got 25 pairs of shoes or so...but 10 need to be sold. Maybe gutter needs more. and probably 12 of the others are various types of needed boots.
I'm always willing to listen/look when it comes to sneakers. Watcha got?
I doubt too many other people read this but if anyone has anything (sneaker wise) they are looking to sell, let me know.
I get criticized by my "sneaker buddies" for not having/keeping an inventory. Mostly for THEIR sake but not a bad idea for me for insurance reasons.
If nothing else, this thread is making me lean towards doing it (making a list/inventory) in the near future.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:54 am
TDub wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:05 pm I bet I've got 25 pairs of shoes or so...but 10 need to be sold. Maybe gutter needs more. and probably 12 of the others are various types of needed boots.
I doubt too many other people read this but if anyone has anything (sneaker wise) they are looking to sell, let me know.
I get criticized by my "sneaker buddies" for not having/keeping an inventory. Mostly for THEIR sake but not a bad idea for me for insurance reasons.
If nothing else, this thread is making me lean towards doing it (making a list/inventory) in the near future.
Be sure to share it with us when you do!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:34 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:54 am
Be sure to share it with us when you do!
You promise to post another snide/asshole comment if/when I do?
Not sure if you want me to laugh or get agitated when you express your continuous need to ridicule me. I fully admit I do both. Which do YOU prefer I do?