Solstice

Coffee talk.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Solstice

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:49 am i just got images of a naked Julianne Moore swinging from the chains like a banshee and tossing paint
I have a pic of Chelsea Handler wake surfing on Lake Coeur d’Alene nude last summer

Text me for a copy. No way they are real
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

You already invited me so I’m coming in 2025. Hope that swinging ride deal has been tested by then.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Overlander wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 pm
KUTradition wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:49 am i just got images of a naked Julianne Moore swinging from the chains like a banshee and tossing paint
I have a pic of Chelsea Handler wake surfing on Lake Coeur d’Alene nude last summer

Text me for a copy. No way they are real
https://entertainment.ie/trending/watch ... fw-359139/
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Another future addition to the festivities in the Empire will be, "The Phone-It-In Film Festival". It will feature films taken and edited on a phone. They can be no more than 2 minutes in length. No restrictions on subject matter/content or technique. We reserve the right to refuse dick pics. Save that shit for grindr.

This idea came about because of a short, two part video taken by one of our own; Defixione. It would best be described as the most experimental film ever made. It was supposed to be a birthday greeting for a friend, but the phone in the hands of a "too stoned to remember how the fuck he did that" Defix it has raised his status to that of Fellini in our Empire leadership group. It may be the greatest 22 seconds of film in two parts, with intermission for passage of joint, ever made.

I am currently negotiating for the rights to distribute and exhibit this masterpiece.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The next Solstice will be June 24, 2023.

https://coloradosun.com/2022/07/05/fron ... is-valley/
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I'm happy with the Fellini analogy. Would have preferred Bunuel.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

defixione wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:56 pm I'm happy with the Fellini analogy. Would have preferred Bunuel.
Luis never got high and accidentally erased his own masterpieces.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

https://www.cpr.org/2022/07/11/san-luis ... g-drought/

A 150-year-old San Luis Valley farm stops growing food to save a shrinking water supply. It might be the first deal of its kind in the country
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:26 pm https://www.cpr.org/2022/07/11/san-luis ... g-drought/

A 150-year-old San Luis Valley farm stops growing food to save a shrinking water supply. It might be the first deal of its kind in the country
I read about this recently in the local press. It is an interesting development. I haven't had a chance to talk to Dana about how this happened, but suspect he might know more about it. Between this and Douglas County deciding not to engage with RWR to try to steal our "excess" water, there have been some big things happening in the SLV.