Covid BB Talk

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Re: Covid BB Talk

Post by randylahey »

hasbeen wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:00 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:47 pm So the ku vs tcu game is being postponed. Despite both teams being 100 percent vaccinated... hmmm.... something isn't adding up here guys? Where's my vaccine people at
aren't you the loser who is good buds with DCHawk and PsychoHawk? makes sense that you're the dumbest motherfucker on this website
When people have no reasonable response and start name calling is when you know you've got em. But no I dont know who those people are
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

All my "just get vaccinated" crowd is really silent about the fact that 2 fully vaccinated teams are being forced to postpone a game 2 years into the pandemic
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:54 pm All my "just get vaccinated" crowd is really silent about the fact that 2 fully vaccinated teams are being forced to postpone a game 2 years into the pandemic
There's no need for the pro-vaccine crowd to be quiet considering vaccines are one of the most important achievements in human history and their incredible effectiveness at limiting hospitalization as it relates to COVID. Your entire life is sports -- that's the real reason you're so mad. Games are being canceled and you literally have nothing else. No family, no friends, no hobbies. Just watching other people play sports. It's that, or you're just another dumb fucking republican dip shit. Or it could be both.

Psych's entire family hates him btw
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:54 pm All my "just get vaccinated" crowd is really silent about the fact that 2 fully vaccinated teams are being forced to postpone a game 2 years into the pandemic
It’s your fault.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:21 pm
It’s your fault.
It absolutely is. Like 62% of the total population is fully vaccinated and these morons pretend that it's proof the vaccine doesn't work (we couldn't pay them to look at the age adjusted hospitalization rates for unvaccinated vs vaccinated) rather than proof that 4/10 Americans could not give a shit about other people. I don't know how to make Randy and Psycho care about other people. That's a failure of their parents, church, and community.

Perhaps the most brain-dead anti-vax talking points are made up statistics about side effects and vague references to pharma profit and they've both been made in the last hour. Just full brain rot on display by these dorks.

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

OnceUponaHawk wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:12 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:53 pm When people have no reasonable response and start name calling is when you know you've got em. But no I dont know who those people are
Exactly.

Everyone who's reasonably intelligent can see how ridiculous this vaccine thing is. They are already talking about a 4th dose. How many boosts will you need to be safe from everything in life? 17? And never before in history have we seen so many kids getting heart damage and strokes.

And Hasbeen comparing these vaccines to traditional vaccines is disingenuous. The tetanus shots took years of careful testing to be effective and safe. The covid shots were rushed to meet pharma demand for profit.
Everyone on ventilators at the hospital where my wife works in unvaccinated.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:41 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:53 pm When people have no reasonable response and start name calling is when you know you've got em. But no I dont know who those people are
Exactly.

Everyone who's reasonably intelligent can see how ridiculous this vaccine thing is. They are already talking about a 4th dose. How many boosts will you need to be safe from everything in life? 17? And never before in history have we seen so many kids getting heart damage and strokes.

And Hasbeen comparing these vaccines to traditional vaccines is disingenuous. The tetanus shots took years of careful testing to be effective and safe. The covid shots were rushed to meet pharma demand for profit.
Come on 99, UNlike the "anti-vaxxers", we aren't supposed to use facts when trying to explain the merits of the vaccine.
Interesting that Once's post that you quoted has been removed. I'm wondering if it was by him/her or by Pdub or a Mod?
Regardless, I'm curious as to if more kids are getting heart damage and strokes from the vaccine or from Covid. Anyone know for a "fact"?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Did sQuirt get 86'd again. Too bad. I'll shed a tear for him.
Defense. Rebounds.
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

mRNA vaccines have been decades in the making. Those who contend otherwise are willfully ignorant, idiots, or are trying to push some kind of fucked up political narrative.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:08 am

Exactly.

Come on 99, UNlike the "anti-vaxxers", we aren't supposed to use facts when trying to explain the merits of the vaccine.
Interesting that Once's post that you quoted has been removed. I'm wondering if it was by him/her or by Pdub or a Mod?
Regardless, I'm curious as to if more kids are getting heart damage and strokes from the vaccine or from Covid. Anyone know for a "fact"?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... n.amp.html
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

The smallpox, anthrax, and rabies vaccines never even had clinical trials and they worked well.

The covid19 vaccines did all the normal steps for vaccine approval, they just did them in parallel instead of sequentially.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ProudBoy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:38 am mRNA vaccines have been decades in the making. Those who contend otherwise are willfully ignorant, idiots, or are trying to push some kind of fucked up political narrative.
And the reason it's had a drop in efficacy is because it has mutated. It got that opportunity because people didn't get vaccinated.

We should be marveling at how protective it still is given the number of mutations in omicron.

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:41 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:08 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... n.amp.html
Thank you! Unfortunately I received this message "You’ve reached your limit of free articles" but I am curious enough that I am going to do my own Google search right now.

* Just read numerous articles. Tried to use sources that I felt didn't have a "biased agenda".
Pretty much what I thought.

I get a bit frustrated when people claim this and that about the vaccine and why they won't take it and it seems 9 times out of 10 they have no fucking idea what they are talking about and/or they just make shit up.
The only valid (to me) excuse that I have heard/read is people's fear of long term side effects.
More than once I have asked a person if they know the long term side effects of contracting Covid and why they aren't concerned about them. I then ask them about every thing they have eaten in their life and if they know exactly what was in the all the food they have eaten and why they had no problem eating it without knowing what was in the food and the possible long term side effects. I follow it up by asking if they know/knew anyone who has had complications and/or died from Covid and if not, would they like me to introduce them to multiple people who have. They have responded with mumbling incoherent bullshit, blank stares, and walking away. Not once have I received a thoughtful response.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

It's impossible to prove whether the virus mutated in an unvaccinated person or in a vaccinated person. Blaming mutations solely on the unvaccinated isn't science. Vaccinated people still get and spread the virus. Mutations can still occur in those people. Are they less likely to occur in a vaccinated person? Absolutely. But let's stop acting like we are only still in this because of unvaccinated people because unfortunately that's just not true. It didn't end up being a few shots and it's over.
Last edited by Deleted User 863 on Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:19 am It's impossible to prove whether the virus mutated in an unvaccinated person or in a vaccinated person. Blaming mutations solely on the unvaccinated isn't science.
LOL

- lobser
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:19 am It's impossible to prove whether the virus mutated in an unvaccinated person or in a vaccinated person. Blaming mutations solely on the unvaccinated isn't science. Vaccinated people still get and spread the virus. Mutations can still occur in those people. Are they less likely to occur in a vaccinated person? Absolutely. But let's stop acting like we are only still in this because of unvaccinated people because unfortunately that's just not true. It didn't end up being a few shots and it's over.
When you're vaccinated you carry a MUCH smaller viral load, you carry them for a shorter period of time. An ENORMOUS proportion of those viruses are not infectious. Viruses that are covered in antibodies or are destroyed by Tcells have lost. Only mutations that are retained and infectious matter.

It is an ALMOST STATISTICAL CERTAINTY that those mutations occurred in the unvaccinated when you account for the difference in replication events and infectivity between vaccinated and unvaccinated. We're talking many orders of magnitude difference.

It's like playing powerball with one ticket vs ten million tickets.

It's not surprising that all the variants of intetest have come from places with low vaccination rates.

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:33 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:19 am It's impossible to prove whether the virus mutated in an unvaccinated person or in a vaccinated person. Blaming mutations solely on the unvaccinated isn't science. Vaccinated people still get and spread the virus. Mutations can still occur in those people. Are they less likely to occur in a vaccinated person? Absolutely. But let's stop acting like we are only still in this because of unvaccinated people because unfortunately that's just not true. It didn't end up being a few shots and it's over.
When you're vaccinated you carry a MUCH smaller viral load, you carry them for a shorter period of time. An ENORMOUS proportion of those viruses are not infectious. Viruses that are covered in antibodies or are destroyed by Tcells have lost. Only mutations that are retained and infectious matter.

It is an ALMOST STATISTICAL CERTAINTY that those mutations occurred in the unvaccinated when you account for the difference in replication events and infectivity between vaccinated and unvaccinated. We're talking many orders of magnitude difference.

It's not surprising that all the variants of intetest have come from places with low vaccination rates.
Nuh-uh.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

hasbeen wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:20 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:19 am It's impossible to prove whether the virus mutated in an unvaccinated person or in a vaccinated person. Blaming mutations solely on the unvaccinated isn't science.
LOL
We know for a fact vaccinated people can still carry and transmit covid. It was going to mutate either way. Its just how viruses work
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:33 am

Bro, you're talking to the group that thinks there's no difference between .01 and .0000000000000001.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:21 pm
It’s your fault.
Thank you. Its because there is no argument. Covid was an overreaction. The vaccines were overhyped. I got mine. Sure as fuck not getting never ending boosters tho