All time wins watch

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: All time wins watch

Post by pdub »

I think you could argue, and we have been, whether Remys knee is the reason why hes not playing at a top 10 B12 player level.
nu_bronco

Post by nu_bronco »

Not sure where to put this, but since it it about the game tomorrow placing it here. I was reading the article below and read this sentence.

“I talked to him briefly just to tell him Saturday’s going to be fun, just know no brother-in-law ball,” said McCormack.

Is McCormack and Tshiebwe related to each other by marriage? Or is this some saying I have never heard of?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-things-thi ... 50160.html
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Bill Self likes to use that term. It means you play like you're playing against your brother in law - as in, not very hard.
nu_bronco

Post by nu_bronco »

Guess I have never seen/heard that before. Also, didn't ever realize that McCormack and Tshiebwe were teammates in the past.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

“If we are not rested or whatever, tomorrow is one of those games it won’t matter because it’ll be off adrenaline as much as anything,” said Self, who noted Kentucky played an overtime game this week as well. “So, I think that both teams will be juiced and have the appearance of being rested regardless of what the teams went through that week.”

Love that.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:54 am “If we are not rested or whatever, tomorrow is one of those games it won’t matter because it’ll be off adrenaline as much as anything,” said Self, who noted Kentucky played an overtime game this week as well. “So, I think that both teams will be juiced and have the appearance of being rested regardless of what the teams went through that week.”

Love that.
Most NCAA basketball players are at/in peak shape. Forgive me for having a difficult time comprehending that these kids can't and don't bounce back pretty quickly after playing a game. No matter how exhausting that game may have been.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:50 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:54 am “If we are not rested or whatever, tomorrow is one of those games it won’t matter because it’ll be off adrenaline as much as anything,” said Self, who noted Kentucky played an overtime game this week as well. “So, I think that both teams will be juiced and have the appearance of being rested regardless of what the teams went through that week.”

Love that.
Most NCAA basketball players are at/in peak shape. Forgive me for having a difficult time comprehending that these kids can't and don't bounce back pretty quickly after playing a game. No matter how exhausting that game may have been.
And for some of them this will be easy compared to 82 game seasons and back to backs in the NBA.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Back when AFH was cool.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

bump

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Kentucky would never play games with recruits and shoe companies
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

So, does Cal now replace Rick Barnes as the coach who did as little with so much talent?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

He hugged everyone. I am sure excuses were flying.
Arjhawk

Post by Arjhawk »

Everyone seen that All Time Wins graph on Twitter? Most surprising thing was Oregon State.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

posted in the march madness thread

awesome
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

all tied up
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

You Up?
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

WYD
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Arjhawk wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:12 pm Everyone seen that All Time Wins graph on Twitter? Most surprising thing was Oregon State.
Ralph Miller