Kansas Football.
Deleted User 863

Re: Patrick Mahomes

Post by Deleted User 863 »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I feel they are hardly the weirdest couple but she's possibly (if not probably) one of the most UNlikable WAGS. She's a cross between Boebert and Taylor-Greene to me.

Anyways.....

In other Patrick and his family member news.......

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... rom-games/
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

As has been pointed out, the bullshit Mahomes is dealing with is precisely why famous people gravitate to big, famous-people-stuffed cities.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:44 am As has been pointed out, the bullshit Mahomes is dealing with is precisely why famous people gravitate to big, famous-people-stuffed cities.
I think he’s past that point. He’s going to get this as long as he’s relevant.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:44 am
jfish26 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:44 am As has been pointed out, the bullshit Mahomes is dealing with is precisely why famous people gravitate to big, famous-people-stuffed cities.
I think he’s past that point. He’s going to get this as long as he’s relevant.
I don’t think it’s to nearly this degree in mega markets.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think this is a social media deal more than a smaller market.

The social mob does not approve of his fiancée or brother. And they are fighting said mob back which usually doesn’t result in good things.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

That’s probably right.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I remember a Janine Garafolo bit where she pointed out that many people became couples because their locker was side by side. Or they had a class. And the dynamic become more one of familiarity than love. This explains a lot of Pat's not being comfortable. He now has a child with her and she is no longer someone he can ever put in the rearview mirror. She has a huge lust for attention. She would be sending things back dramatically at Olive Garden in another timeline. I saw that Mahomes has banned her and his brother from game attendance next year for harming the brand.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Sparko wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:19 pm I remember a Janine Garafolo bit where she pointed out that many people became couples because their locker was side by side. Or they had a class. And the dynamic become more one of familiarity than love. This explains a lot of Pat's not being comfortable. He now has a child with her and she is no longer someone he can ever put in the rearview mirror. She has a huge lust for attention. She would be sending things back dramatically at Olive Garden in another timeline. I saw that Mahomes has banned her and his brother from game attendance next year for harming the brand.
You said - "I saw that Mahomes has banned her and his brother from game attendance next year for harming the brand".

I posted a link on this thread in which Mahomes pretty much denied that.
Here it is https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... rom-games/

Here are a couple of others....
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2022/0 ... ames-false

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... games.html
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

That's too bad. They are a distraction and are hurting his brand.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

They are awful.
Sorry Mahomes, your closest peeps are incredibly selfish.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

No receivers.
Injured TE.
On one ankle.

Stud.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

MVP. Dawson with much more talent.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:05 pm No receivers.
Injured TE.
On one ankle.

Stud.
Yes, he's unquestionably a stud but....

You are showing no respect to MVS by saying "no receivers". Still incredible that by the end of the game Mahomes really didn't have any reliable "receivers" (he still had TEs and RBs) other than MVS - and still had 29 completions and threw for 326 yards.

None of us know how injured Kelce really was (or wasn't). My uneducated guess is he probably was no more "injured" than 50% of the people who played in the game last night. Yes, playing TE with a bad back is a huge hindrance but was his pain level at a 0, 1, 2, 3 ,4 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10? Seems whatever it was, he was clearly able to play and play well.

Mahomes had more than one ankle. Sure, one ankle wasn't good but he still had two ankles. He kind of proved that on what many may feel was the most important play of the game.

https://twitter.com/DrGuru_/status/1619894238011068416

P.S. Thanks for not disappointing me! :)

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:51 am

You have to be happier than a pig in shit.
You continue to rightfully point out Mahomes will probably not be 100% healthy - so you have an excuse if the Chiefs lose.
If they win, then you can elevate Mahome's greatness even more.
Amiright? ;)

P.S.S. This made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/BizarreLazar/status ... 7194761220
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/

“ Patrick Mahomes, quarterback, Kansas City. Dealing with a high ankle sprain and missing multiple receivers, Mahomes did what he’s done over and over again in his remarkable NFL career: He excelled, innovated and propelled Kansas City to the win. Mahomes went 29 for 43 for 326 yards and two touchdowns and showed poise and mobility despite the injury, as on his perfectly-placed 19-yard touchdown pass to Marquez Valdes-Scantling in the third and his end-of-game scramble for the first down that positioned the Chiefs for the winning field goal (with the help of some unnecessary roughness). In Mahomes’ career as the starter, Kansas City has never exited the playoffs before the Conference Championships, and now they’re headed to their third Super Bowl appearance in the last four seasons.”
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Crazy thing about Mahomes is he was so great so early in his career it's almost like it's normal what he has done, is doing, and will do in the future. Maybe I am being overdramatic but how can he not be in the conversation for GOAT even if he doesn't play another game after Super Bowl 57?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:16 am Crazy thing about Mahomes is he was so great so early in his career it's almost like it's normal what he has done, is doing, and will do in the future. Maybe I am being overdramatic but how can he not be in the conversation for GOAT even if he doesn't play another game after Super Bowl 57?
Until last night I wondered if Burrow was going to be the Brady of this generation and Mahomes the Manning. Or a similar dynamic. I think we will put that to rest in 2 Sundays, at least for now.

It always felt like Peyton Manning was the better QB than Tom Brady, but Brady often got the best of him in the playoffs and won more titles. But if you just watch them play/throw, Manning seemed better (to me). The media was starting to hype Burrow like he's the new Brady. And when I watch them both, I think Mahomes is better. Both are great.

Burrow is honestly one of my favorite NFL players. Glad Mahomes got one on him and now this can really become a playoff rivalry to look forward to every year for KC fans.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Mahomes, on one ankle down three starting WR's, had a better game than Burrow who has a top 2 or 3 WR in the NFL and a no. 2 WR who would easily be our best receiver instantly.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

He’s the best in the game right now. And it’s not close. And he’s also on his way to be the best of all time.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG