5 Quick questions for whenever you want to (or don't want to) answer them

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: 5 Quick questions for whenever you want to (or don't want to) answer them

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

DrPepper wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:48 am 1. took a dog-friendly hike
2a. I go to multiple stores for groceries, but not immediately back to back. I just have things I prefer at different stores so when I find myself near that store I will stop in.
2b. I buy from the FlashFoods app nearly every week. There are a lot of small grocery stores near me and it is just too easy to get ridiculously cheap high-end food and 80% off.
3. Nope. I think that if I were trying to be evil or degrading, my tactics would be more pathological than name-calling (granted, the C world is the lowest thing you can call a woman).
4. Some shoes last summer
5. I could not care less
I hope you (and your dog) enjoyed your hike! If you can and are willing to do as such, please share a pic of him/her.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:11 pm 1. Working on an art project and I finally figured out how to do some things in the software that was very challenging so I will be working on that more in a few minutes. Will be cracking a yummy beer later as well.

2 A. 1 grocery store and then Costco.
2 B. I buy zero groceries online.

3. No. That gets you no where even if true.

4. I get blisters at some point every year trying to get more yard work done in one day than should be done in one day.

5. Philly hopefully
1. Not sure if you can and/or if you are willing but I would be interested in your sharing your art project. Either publicly in/on this thread or through a pm.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:18 pm 1. take the pups for a hike

A. usually multiple stores in one trip, but not always
B. nope…tried it twice and was disappointed with the produce both times, so never again

3. nope

4. last summer…can’t remember if was yard work or camping related

5. no clue, but i’ll say the 76ers
Another person taking a hike with the pup/s. Nice! Forgive me if you have already shared (and I forgot) but what kind of dogs do you have?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:49 pm

B. nope…tried it twice and was disappointed with the produce both times, so never again

3. nope

Another person taking a hike with the pup/s. Nice! Forgive me if you have already shared (and I forgot) but what kind of dogs do you have?
cattle dogs/heelers
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:21 pm

3. nope

cattle dogs/heelers
I am jealous!
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:29 am

cattle dogs/heelers
I am jealous!
if/when you get outta chi-town, they’re some of the best companion dogs i’ve ever had…maybe even a bit too clingy if i’m being honest

i’ve heard them referred to as velcro dogs

but they’ve gotta be mentally stimulated and socialized or you’re likely to have behavioral issues
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:47 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:11 pm 1. Working on an art project and I finally figured out how to do some things in the software that was very challenging so I will be working on that more in a few minutes. Will be cracking a yummy beer later as well.

4. I get blisters at some point every year trying to get more yard work done in one day than should be done in one day.

5. Philly hopefully
1. Not sure if you can and/or if you are willing but I would be interested in your sharing your art project. Either publicly in/on this thread or through a pm.
I am going to be buying a laser cutter in the very near future so I have been teaching myself a software that is used to create the files used by it. I have always been fascinated by multilayer laser cutting artists like Gabriel Schama (https://www.gabrielschama.com/) and I have a lot of projects backlogged in my head that I want to figure out how to create.

I found a pretty simple design by an artist named Philip Roberts and I am making a scaled-down-in-size version of this work of his just to teach myself how to adjust the scale of a consistent shape as you move down the layers.

https://philip-roberts.com/products/quiver
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:58 am
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:58 pm 1) Mrs 99 and I did a short (1.5 hour each way) road trip to Elizabethtown to get some good crawfish and seafood. Had lunch at a pretty cool restaurant downtown.
2) Usually one store, no online.
3) No, WTF is wrong with you?
4) Probably a burn in the kitchen
5) Dunno, I don't really follow the NBA
1. Good for you both! Although, you couldn't get me to eat a crawfish for under $5,000.
$5,001 or over? Maybe.

3. When I called her the C word at that moment, I was basically being kind.
If there was a worse word, you and many others on here very well may feel she deserved to be called the worse word if not the C word. I'm by no means proud of it but sometimes people lose it and say things they later regret. Guilty.
Well, sometimes you get yourself entangled with someone who ends up turning out to be a c word so I can't say that it is never warranted and certainly it is not something that always requires regrets. Just that it's never a good idea if you want to have a continued relationship with that person.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

This is not a great photo, but it is a public one. The black and white dog is mine. 23 pounds of awesome. Schnauzer/poodle mix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:29 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:29 am
cattle dogs/heelers
I am jealous!
if/when you get outta chi-town, they’re some of the best companion dogs i’ve ever had…maybe even a bit too clingy if i’m being honest

i’ve heard them referred to as velcro dogs

but they’ve gotta be mentally stimulated and socialized or you’re likely to have behavioral issues
Duly noted. They are beautiful/handsome dogs.
One day in hopefully the not too distant future I will become a dog owner - once again.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:30 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:47 pm

5. Philly hopefully
I am going to be buying a laser cutter in the very near future so I have been teaching myself a software that is used to create the files used by it. I have always been fascinated by multilayer laser cutting artists like Gabriel Schama (https://www.gabrielschama.com/) and I have a lot of projects backlogged in my head that I want to figure out how to create.

I found a pretty simple design by an artist named Philip Roberts and I am making a scaled-down-in-size version of this work of his just to teach myself how to adjust the scale of a consistent shape as you move down the layers.

https://philip-roberts.com/products/quiver
Very cool! Hopefully you follow through and will share your creation/s with me.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:36 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:58 am
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:58 pm 1) Mrs 99 and I did a short (1.5 hour each way) road trip to Elizabethtown to get some good crawfish and seafood. Had lunch at a pretty cool restaurant downtown.
2) Usually one store, no online.
3) No, WTF is wrong with you?
4) Probably a burn in the kitchen
5) Dunno, I don't really follow the NBA
1. Good for you both! Although, you couldn't get me to eat a crawfish for under $5,000.
$5,001 or over? Maybe.

3. When I called her the C word at that moment, I was basically being kind.
If there was a worse word, you and many others on here very well may feel she deserved to be called the worse word if not the C word. I'm by no means proud of it but sometimes people lose it and say things they later regret. Guilty.
Well, sometimes you get yourself entangled with someone who ends up turning out to be a c word so I can't say that it is never warranted and certainly it is not something that always requires regrets. Just that it's never a good idea if you want to have a continued relationship with that person.
After re-reading my post, it's wrong for me to say she "deserved" it. Especially when it was someone I thought I loved. I'm in no way proud of it but she became satan and I admit I lost it. I'm not going to share the exact details of what caused it but let's just say it was a sick threat made by her which would have ruined my, and potentially her and her child's life.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

DrPepper wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:45 pm Image
This is not a great photo, but it is a public one. The black and white dog is mine. 23 pounds of awesome. Schnauzer/poodle mix.
Awesome sweet looking dog! I had a Miniature Schnauzer from the day I was brought home from the hospital as an infant until I was 16. She was my little buddy.