dumb shit a trumpublican said today

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: dumb shit a trumpublican said today

Post by japhy »

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Andrew Giuliani, the son of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani who is running to be governor of New York, reportedly brought up his baby daughter’s genitals while making anti-trans remarks at an event over the weekend.

“I have changed the diapers,” Giuliani said at a rally hosted by a far-right group in Long Island, The Daily Beast first reported Tuesday. “I have looked under the hood. She’s a woman. I’m gonna be the last guy in a long time that looks under the hood right there. But guess what? She was born a woman and she’s gonna stay a woman. It’s that simple.”

Giuliani also said his 4-month-old daughter “made a promise to me on the first day”: “She shook my hand and I said, ‘I’m the only boyfriend till you’re 25 years old, shake hands,’” he told the crowd.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

not creepy at all
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Why 25?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

They’re all following Dear Leader who has a documented “attraction” to his daughter, not to mention grabbing women by their genitals
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:27 pm Why 25?
Probably right about the age where he will stop jerking off thinking about her
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

So member when that condo collapsed and every politician in FL said "something needs to be done!"

This reminds me of the time that F5 tornado hit Moore OK and politicians down there called for storm shelters in schools. The IBC now has requirements for that. Then school boards found out what a storm shelter would cost and how much that would take out of their football budget. And the OK legislature decided to exempt schools from this building code requirement.

SURFSIDE, Fla. — In the weeks after Champlain Towers South collapsed last June, killing 98, officials vowed to tighten the laws governing building safety and condominium associations.

Over the Florida legislative session, state House and Senate lawmakers unanimously passed measures to do just that. But the two sides could not reconcile their different bills, arguing over key provisions. Now, the legislative session has ended with no changes to existing building codes, condominium association laws or inspection regulations.

The main sticking point in the bill that fizzled out before it could reach the governor was a requirement in the House version for condominium associations to hold money in reserve to make repairs, an issue that plagued the condo board at Champlain Towers South. When engineers found “major structural damage” to the aging 12-story building in 2018, the condo board balked at the $9 million price tag for repairs.

By the time the board agreed to assess unit owners to pay for the work in 2020, the price had grown to $12 million. Each of the 136 unit owners was being asked to pay between $80,000 and $200,000.

Structural repair work was finally scheduled for 2021, but the building imploded before it began. As rescue workers sifted through the massive pile of rubble for weeks searching for victims, local and state leaders said laws that govern condominium associations needed to be overhauled.
The Senate version did not require reserve funds, and some lawmakers said they worried that repair assessments would bankrupt elderly condo residents.

“I think they didn’t want to put these requirements on individuals during an election year,” said state Rep. Mike Caruso, a Republican who represents coastal Palm Beach County. “So the Senate leadership stripped that out.”

So you read that right, the cost of repairing their property might have cost some people their homes....of course the cost of not repairing was that people lost their homes and 98 died, but we are splitting hairs now aren't we? And that's not something we do right before an election.

State Sen. Jason Pizzo, who represents Surfside, said the “one-size-fits-all” approach to reserves in the House bill didn’t distinguish between wealthy owners who can write checks for repairs as they come up and lower-income owners who may not be able to afford any extra monthly costs.

Pizzo said insurance companies may step in where legislators have failed.
“I’ve been saying since Day 1 that legislation is absolutely important, but this is a marketplace situation,” Pizzo said. “Insurance companies have to price risk accordingly.”

What does that even mean? People get the freedom of choice between fixing a dangerous building or paying higher insurance rates for the right to live in a dangerous building? And this helps lower income buyers how?

I remember looking at townhouses in Denver a few years back. We requested the minutes of the HOA meetings for the last 3 years for every townhouse we looked at. In the minutes of one there was a multi year series of meetings regarding repairs for a large retaining wall. Each year, for three consecutive years a new engineering firm was brought in and paid $thousands to prepare a report and provide plans. The next year it was done again with no mention of why the last year's plan was not implemented. A day before I had asked the realtor while looking int he basement, "when was the last time water came in over that foundation wall?" I was told water had never come over that wall, I knew that was a lie. It was obvious. We passed on offering on the condo and never looked in that development again. But the next buyer in the door paid 10% over asking. One of the selling points was that this HOA has the lowest dues in the area, only $86/month and it can't be raised more than 5% every year according to the bylaws. We bought a townhouse that had $300/month dues and a verified $200k reserve in their account right across the road. When that wall comes down it will take about 1/5 of the homes in the subdivision with it. And when the lawyers get those engineering reports the lawsuits will begin.

But sure, let the marketplace figure this out.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you left out the important part:

saving votes is more important than saving lives
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:11 pm dt will not be on the ticket in 2024. we should all hope like hell that uncle joe ain't either.
Agreed.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

twocoach wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:35 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:11 pm dt will not be on the ticket in 2024. we should all hope like hell that uncle joe ain't either.
Agreed.
Problem is/was we live in such a fucked up country that those two clowns were CHOSEN to be our only two real options on November 3rd 2020.
My fear is we will be forced to choose between two other clowns on November 5th 2024.
Why on March 31st 2022 wouldn't I assume that is exactly what will happen?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I was told recently that Ginni is, "literally freaking crazy--as in padded room, straight-jacket crazy." It would be fun to see some of those memos. Of course trump loves her.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/inside-ginni ... 40553.html
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:26 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:35 pm
Agreed.
Problem is/was we live in such a fucked up country that those two clowns were CHOSEN to be our only two real options on November 3rd 2020.
My fear is we will be forced to choose between two other clowns on November 5th 2024.
Why on March 31st 2022 wouldn't I assume that is exactly what will happen?
There are reasonable options on the Dem ticket if Biden isn't dumb enough to try to run again. I hope he doesn't feel that he is doing the country a favor by running again. As for the GOP, it will be Trump unless Trump is facing charges and cannot run.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ehh trump might also be dead
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

dt will not be on the ticket in 2024.

he did not want to be on the ticket in 2020........I walk that back a little bit. he wanted to be in the spotlight. but he did not want to actually win. afterall, the man did everything he could do to throw that election. he did everything in the last 6 months leading up to that election that he could, to ensure that he did not win.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:24 am dt will not be on the ticket in 2024.

he did not want to be on the ticket in 2020........I walk that back a little bit. he wanted to be in the spotlight. but he did not want to actually win. afterall, the man did everything he could do to throw that election. he did everything in the last 6 months leading up to that election that he could, to ensure that he did not win.
I don't think you are comprehending the egomaniacal power trip he enjoyed while being President. I fully expect him to be on the ticket in '24 as Trumpers will not tolerate anyone else.

If you do not think it will be Trump, who do you think it will be? Toss out four names as the "most likely"; I won't hold you to a guess of just one.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it's 2022. i don't have to start thinking on the 2024 presidential for at least another 18 months.

if dt would have stayed the course in 2020 he would have trounced uncle joe. instead he decided he didn't want another 4 years.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:

what “course” was that, exactly?

cozying up to dictators?

pretending covid would just magically disappear?

staring directly at eclipses?

altering hurricane trajectory maps in an effort to cover up his own ignorance about US geography?

enriching himself and his family?

turning the US’s back on long-standing ally’s?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:39 am it's 2022. i don't have to start thinking on the 2024 presidential for at least another 18 months.

if dt would have stayed the course in 2020 he would have trounced uncle joe. instead he decided he didn't want another 4 years.
This is an April fools joke, right?
Defense. Rebounds.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:39 am it's 2022. i don't have to start thinking on the 2024 presidential for at least another 18 months.

Mich, a Trumpublican, ensures that the title of the thread remains accurate
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:07 am

This is an April fools joke, right?
don't you remember how he quickly conceded and peacefully left the white house without any issues?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

if your mission is to win an election. you do not act the way dt did those last 6-8 months leading up to the election.