dumb shit a trumpublican said today

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

dumb shit a trumpublican said today

Post by japhy »

First up; Marsha Blackburn has another brilliant insight.

The Constitution grants us rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness – not abortions.

Somewhere in TN there is a bunch of rubes nodding their heads in agreement and reminding themselves that this is why they voted for her, she is a "straight talker" and a faded former beauty queen with a Home Economics degree.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Cascadia

Re: dumb shit a trumpublican said today

Post by Cascadia »

"People telling themselves Trump can’t win again nationally may be wrong. But they also might not be."

lol, what?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Cascadia wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:02 pm "People telling themselves Trump can’t win again nationally may be wrong. But they also might not be."
Illy couldn't have said it any better.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

dt will not be on the ticket in 2024. we should all hope like hell that uncle joe ain't either.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:11 pm dt will not be on the ticket in 2024. we should all hope like hell that uncle joe ain't either.
A self-submitted quote, that is awesome!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Of course, the same people who are behind the Jewish space lasers! Why isn't the mainstream media covering this?

https://www.mediamatters.org/lara-logan ... othschilds
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Yes, the most puzzled face in America and noted Putin fanboy, tucker, says we should want Putin to stay in office because "Islamic extremists". I suppose he could have said because trans extremists would get ahold of nuclear warheads and use them to force their agenda on school children, but it's a new day and he could still go there.

“So, Russia has a large and restive population of Islamic extremists. Do we think it’s possible that with no one running the country ― because of course we have no chosen successor to Putin ― is it possible, if we did that, that one of those 6,000 nuclear weapons might wind up in the hands of some anti-American terror group and be used against our civilian population here?” he asked. “A nuclear weapon! Well, it’s not just possible, it’s likely.”

So if'n you rubes wanna stop these extremists, you need to git yer credit card out and send money to the Make Merica Great Again Again PAC so's Donald can use yer money to git his plane back in the air and start owning' libs across Merica again. Donnie will let the Putin know he has friends in Merica still, after they send the transcriptionist out of the room of course, and that trumpublicans will support anti-democracy in Russia and the Putin can please support anti-democracy in Merica.

God Bless Merica and guns and parents matter!

Stop cancel culture and CRT and the trans agenda to destroy Christianity and Merica and girl sports!
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

It would be news and noteworthy if Trumpublicans didn’t say dumb $h!t on a daily basis, let alone say smart stuff!!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

switch that to "politicians" and you'd be onto something.
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

thank goodness the adults are back in charge. they got this country chugging along like a well oiled machine.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:15 pm thank goodness the adults are back in charge. they got this country chugging along like a well oiled machine.
You get this game, that is a nice addition!

Circling the bowl I tell ya.

Americans continued to switch jobs at near-record rates in February, with 4.4 million workers leaving their positions in a historically tight labor market. Employers hired 6.7 million people that month while reporting 11.3 million job openings, according to a report released Tuesday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

“We continue to have an unusual amount of churn in the job market,” said Erica Groshen, an economist at Cornell University and a former head of the Bureau of Labor Statistics. “We were all just holding our breaths during the worst parts of the pandemic, but now that’s changing.”

The latest report builds on months of economic momentum, with U.S. employers adding a record 7 million jobs over the past year. The economy created 678,000 positions in February alone, sending the unemployment rate to a pandemic low of 3.8 percent, Labor Department data shows.

That strong reading — which added to the Federal Reserve’s resolve to begin increasing interest rates this month — also has given new leverage to workers as they look for more-favorable working conditions and higher pay.

“The labor market is still raring to go, with strong employer demand and increased worker mobility,” said Daniel Zhao, a senior economist at the job review site Glassdoor. “We’re still seeing very strong job openings and quits, as well as layoffs at record lows.”

Americans who switched jobs saw a typical raise of 6.6 percent in the past year, while those who stayed saw their pay go up 5.4 percent, according to a widely watched measure of wage growth from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Both numbers, reported as three-month averages, are at or near the highest rates since the late 1990s.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

TDub wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:52 pm switch that to "politicians" and you'd be onto something.
I’ll agree when you point to me when Elizabeth Warren referred to the gazpacho police. Or Adam Schiff for that matter.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

zsn wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:07 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:52 pm switch that to "politicians" and you'd be onto something.
I’ll agree when you point to me when Elizabeth Warren referred to the gazpacho police. Or Adam Schiff for that matter.
What about the guy in the white house?

Gaffes are the least of my concerns when it comes to pols. The stuff they actually meant to say is often scarier
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

zsn wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:07 pm
that's a pretty narrow definition of "dumb shit"
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

nope. didn't hear gazpacho. Not dumb.
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i cannot even imagine where this country would be right now if the adults were not back in the room. makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

This outrage may well rank right up there with that time Obama wore a tan suit. There are few things more important to the rubes than having a president who will pick a side on the "black on black crime" at the Oscars.

Two days after the slap heard ’round the world, the all-encompassing cultural discussion over one of the most famous men in the world assaulting a comedian for making a joke about his wife made its way to the White House briefing room.

“You saw the level of violence that was unleash[ed],” Today News Africa’s Simon Ateba asked White House Communications Director Kate Bedingfield on Tuesday. “Is that something the White House condones, that type of violence? Do you condemn it, and will you do anything to support comedians who have been attacked and other artists?”

“I don’t have any official comment from the White House on the altercation,” Bedingfield responded. “I know the president was not able to watch the Oscars. Didn’t see it. So I don’t have any official comment from him or from the White House on this.”

During Wednesday morning’s broadcast of The Faulkner Focus, Harris Faulkner brought up the latest reactions to the slap, as well as the president’s lack of commentary on the issue. Before asking Hegseth about that, however, Faulkner admonished President Joe Biden for not clearly focusing and communicating on important topics.

“With all the things we have going on, even [the war in Ukraine] but inflation and crime here and everything we have going on, please stop making all of us focus on what he’s focused on, which is not being clear,” she declared. “You have to have a president who can communicate.”

Without missing a beat, the Faulkner Focus host immediately segued into the Academy Awards kerfuffle and how the Biden administration was ignoring it.

“I want to get to this because it is now beyond the Oscars. This is a bigger situation now with Will Smith and Chris Rock,” Faulkner declared. “It’s opened a door on, you know, what do we want our kids to see and what do we want our society to look like. It’s a bigger thing. The White House has now refused to comment or condemn Will Smith for smacking Chris Rock across the face at the Oscars.”
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?