Kansas Basketball.
KUTradition
Contributor

championship gear

Post by KUTradition »

currently shopping:

https://www.kustore.com/?_s=bm-ku_mbb_n ... _cid=77362

if anyone sees something cool elsewhere, please share
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
NewtonHawk11

Re: championship gear

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Got 5 shirts. One for each one my family. Not too expensive either.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I have never worn a time / place KU shirt of any kind. I bought some updated KU gear though
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I ordered some championship stuff from kustore.com which is associated with Fanatics, and from http://RallyHouse.com I have seen polo shirts but not button down championship shirts. I have a long sleeve button down shirt from 2008 I really like, and would like to get another, if anyone sees one available anywhere.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Is it just me or is the scissor stuff and the black 'hard work = hardware' from NOLA really lame designs? I don't blame the guys for not wanting to put them on.
The Humanrace Adidas sweatshirts (which have nothing to do with basketball nor championships) that many were wearing Tuesday at the stadium looked very nice.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i agree about the scissors theme

kinda like the hard work = hardware tho
mmoodyc

Post by mmoodyc »

anyone know where to purchase the t-shirt that paul pierce wore on championship monday. can't seem to find it anywhere.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

DrPepper wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:10 pm Is it just me or is the scissor stuff and the black 'hard work = hardware' from NOLA really lame designs? I don't blame the guys for not wanting to put them on.
The Humanrace Adidas sweatshirts (which have nothing to do with basketball nor championships) that many were wearing Tuesday at the stadium looked very nice.
The scissors are powercatty. Eck.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

mmoodyc wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:27 pm anyone know where to purchase the t-shirt that paul pierce wore on championship monday. can't seem to find it anywhere.
I assume this is the shirt you are referring to...
I just looked and unfortunately had no luck. Hopefully someone else can find it for you.

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

DrPepper wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:10 pm Is it just me or is the scissor stuff and the black 'hard work = hardware' from NOLA really lame designs? I don't blame the guys for not wanting to put them on.
The Fanatics branded stuff is far better than the adidas official shit.

Adidas sucks harder than Scott Drew.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Do you happen to know a female at Adidas?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I'm tempted to send a shirt to Snacks on behalf of myself and all KU fans.
Not sure if I would mean for my gesture to be snide (if he left KU and went to Texas by choice) or to be kind (if he was forced out at KU).
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
UnholyLivingDead

Post by UnholyLivingDead »

The first one of these boutique companies to make a Kansas City Jayhawks National Champions shirt could do good business.
shindig

Post by shindig »

Here you go. I pre-ordered this one. Kind of pricey, but I like their t-shirts. Soft and more slim fitting and I like the simplicity of the design.

https://thewestsidestorey.com/products/ ... -t-shirt-1
punkrockhawk

Post by punkrockhawk »

Those are really cool. Pricey, but cool. Thank you for sharing!
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

For sure. That metal piece would be awesome for a bar/garage.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Peter Millar has some really solid KU stuff. Expensive, but some awesome polos, 1/4 zips and diverse designs/logs.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG