championship gear

Kansas Basketball.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: championship gear

Post by KUTradition »

careful, 99

that’s stalker bait
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
punkrockhawk

Post by punkrockhawk »

I would love to find a framed image of DMac going up over Manek for the last bucket of the game. I haven't seen one for sale anywhere, but if anyone knows of anything, let me know.
Attachments
DMac scoring over Manek KU national champions.jpg
DMac scoring over Manek KU national champions.jpg (130.2 KiB) Viewed 985 times
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Mitch is captivated.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

punkrockhawk wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:40 am I would love to find a framed image of DMac going up over Manek for the last bucket of the game. I haven't seen one for sale anywhere, but if anyone knows of anything, let me know.
DMac needs to be signing this photo for $100 a pop for the next several months.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

punkrockhawk wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:40 am I would love to find a framed image of DMac going up over Manek for the last bucket of the game. I haven't seen one for sale anywhere, but if anyone knows of anything, let me know.
Guessing you might have to DIY.

Nick Krug took the pic, so you could go through his twitter or LJWorld and buy the high-resolution digital file, then get it framed.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Frustration setting in.
On Fanatics - I placed one order the night of the game and one order the day after the game and neither order has shipped yet.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

we ordered a number of items from them

just got one t-shirt this afternoon
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
UnholyLivingDead

Post by UnholyLivingDead »

I placed my order with Fanatics the next morning and was told my order would ship "no later than April 15". Since it hasn't shipped yet I'm guessing that means it'll head out tomorrow.
shindig

Post by shindig »

UnholyLivingDead wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:49 pm I placed my order with Fanatics the next morning and was told my order would ship "no later than April 15". Since it hasn't shipped yet I'm guessing that means it'll head out tomorrow.
Yeah I order a hat and a couple tees and still haven't received them.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

same boat....no word yet on anything.
Just Ledoux it
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

I just went on the site to track my order and it still says "processing". My items (2 shirts and a tumbler mug) all have different arrival dates anywhere from April 25th to May 3rd.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

NDballer13 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:17 pm I just went on the site to track my order and it still says "processing". My items (2 shirts and a tumbler mug) all have different arrival dates anywhere from April 25th to May 3rd.
Mine says the same. But I don't give two shits when I get it. I'm going to wear it for a long time.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:41 pm
NDballer13 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:17 pm I just went on the site to track my order and it still says "processing". My items (2 shirts and a tumbler mug) all have different arrival dates anywhere from April 25th to May 3rd.
Mine says the same. But I don't give two shits when I get it. I'm going to wear it for a long time.
Exactly. The mug would have been nice to drink my whiskey out of for the last 3 days while getting buried by 3 feet of snow, lol
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I just got a message from NCAA.com that my Fanatics order has shipped (two tshirts). ETA is April 21, from LV to Bay Area. I guess it’s traveling by FedEx Mule Train
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

zsn wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:16 pm I just got a message from NCAA.com that my Fanatics order has shipped (two tshirts). ETA is April 21, from LV to Bay Area. I guess it’s traveling by FedEx Mule Train
I did NOT get a message from Fanatics but just looked at my order status and it appears I should expect my items on Wednesday.
I wish I lived in Lawrence so I could just pick out things and buy them and not have to wait to get them. Assuming items are not out of stock in the stores - my guess is some/many are.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

The mules ran fast. Delivered today. Looks nice. Not sure when I’ll wear them outside the house for the first time
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Two of my 3 items arrived Saturday. The other one should arrive today.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Image6x Counting the Helms
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

The issue, for me, with that hat, and it’s statement, is the subhead.

NCAA Division 1.
We have 4 of those titles.
shindig

Post by shindig »

DrPepper wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:11 pm Image6x Counting the Helms
I ordered that one and a couple tees. Guess my order is out for delivery today...yay.