Violent Dems

Ugh.
Deleted User 863

Violent Dems

Post by Deleted User 863 »

No thread about the arrest of an armed and crazy Dem who was going to kill supreme court justice Brett Kavanaugh and his family?

Why am I not surprised.

😉
ousdahl

Re: Violent Dems

Post by ousdahl »

wait, who put in the work to catch him?

the...cops?!

now THAT is a story!
Deleted User 863

Nah. Heard he was apprehend by a homeowner and some "D1" soccer players.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

First I have heard of this. If convicted, dood needs to go away for a very long time.
Defense. Rebounds.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Wednesday that “threats of violence and actual violence against” Supreme Court justices “strike at the heart of our democracy and we will do everything we can to prevent them and to hold people who do them accountable.”

“This kind of behavior is obviously behavior that we will not tolerate,” Garland told reporters. “Threats of violence and actual violence against the justices of course strike at the heart of our democracy and we will do everything we can to prevent them and to hold people who do them accountable.”

There ya go illy.
Defense. Rebounds.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I knew the serve and protect thread would lead to a 20ish page meltdown by illy but I didn't see it spanning multiple threads. What's the over/under on number of threads he will start before serve and protect reaches 20 pages?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:05 am No thread about the arrest of an armed and crazy Dem who was going to kill supreme court justice Brett Kavanaugh and his family?

Why am I not surprised.

😉
Why don't you just make the thread instead of bitching about it?

Glad to hear that he was arrested before he hurt anyone. Sounds like the laws and monitoring in place for such a scenario are working as designed.
Last edited by twocoach on Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

How do you know when the civil war has started? My local leaders and county health dept personnel seemed to all have regular death threats during the height of covid. I recognize that this recent arrest had a person with means near his target, but since we've become desensitized to the real thing and the talking heads and some leaders tell us this is what we should be doing (fight to the death with guns because we are afraid that our way of life is ending), it seems a reasonable expectation that this stuff will occur regularly. If we normalize it, we don't get to call it deranged.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

did i miss the thread about violent pubes?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:05 am No thread about the arrest of an armed and crazy Dem who was going to kill supreme court justice Brett Kavanaugh and his family?

Why am I not surprised.

😉
Please forgive me. I heard (actually read) about Nicholas John Roske but nowhere did I see any mention of his political affiliation.
Can/will you please provide the source?

As far as people who are targeted, as much as I truly dislike saying this, if you are a Supreme Court Justice in the current state/climate of this country, you should probably expect to have credible death threats against you. Sure it's an admirable thing to want to serve on the "high court" but I have to question the sanity of those who do and why they are willing to risk not only their own but their family member's well being.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:03 pm

Why am I not surprised.

😉
Please forgive me. I heard (actually read) about Nicholas John Roske but nowhere did I see any mention of his political affiliation.
Multiple articles indicate Roske has admitted his plan to kill Kavanaugh was politically motivated.
Deleted User 863

Schumer said, "I want to tell you, [Justice] Gorsuch, I want to tell you, [Justice] Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price, You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these..."

Taking a page out of Trump's playbook?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:28 pm

Why am I not surprised.

😉
Multiple articles indicate Roske has admitted his plan to kill Kavanaugh was politically motivated.
"Roske indicated that he believed the Justice that he intended to kill would side with Second Amendment decisions that would loosen gun control laws," according to the affidavit.

In your mind that translates to he's 100% no doubt without question a Dem?
I know people who are Pubs and would be against the loosening of gun control laws.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:28 pm

Why am I not surprised.

😉
If you were actually interested in discussing it, you would have just posted a link to the story and begun discussing it. But you're just interested in trolling and arguing.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

As I said before, aspirin has side effects, cyanide has side effects. Wonder what Illy thinks about Jan6, compared one guy near Kavanaugh’s house.

Both sides do it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

yknow what I hate most about the last decade?

Everyone is on a side now, regardless of reality.

Every democrat i know says all Republicans are fucktard idiots....every republican i know says all democrats are liberal pos fuctards.

There are no real issues being discussed, no progress, no ears on. Its gang affiliation. My side or devil. Its fucking retarded, all of it. The enemy isn't among us, its the string pullers and we are all positioned intentionally.
Just Ledoux it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

TDub wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:27 am yknow what I hate most about the last decade?

Every democrat i know says all Republicans are fucktard idiots....every republican i know says all democrats are liberal pos fuctards.

There are no real issues being discussed, no progress, no ears on. Its gang affiliation. My side or devil. Its fucking retarded, all of it. The enemy isn't among us, its the string pullers and we are all positioned intentionally.
I think the word you're looking for is stupid.
Deleted User 863

Cascadia wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:51 pm
TDub wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:27 am yknow what I hate most about the last decade?

I think the word you're looking for is stupid.

retard
verb
re·​tard | \ ri-ˈtärd \
retarded; retarding; retards
Definition of retard (Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb

: to delay or impede the development or progress of : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment

chemicals to retard the spread of fire
intransitive verb

: to become delayed : to undergo retardation
retard noun
re·​tard
plural retards
Definition of retard (Entry 2 of 2)
1\ ri-​ˈtärd \ : a holding back or slowing down : RETARDATION
2\ ˈrē-​ˌtärd \ offensive : a person affected with intellectual disability
3\ ˈrē-​ˌtärd \ informal + offensive : a foolish or stupid person
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Do we need to do anything? I mean, shortly after it happened Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell demanded that the House act within the next TWO DAYS on Senate-passed legislation to protect SCOTUS justices and their families. "Stop fiddling around," he said.
It's not like the mass killings with AR-15s for which McConnell has been in the Senate all 23 YEARS since Columbine and has done NOTHING to protect our children, teachers, and schools.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I don't think that all Republicans are fucktard idiots at all. I know plenty of Republicans who are perfectly normal people whom I get along with quite well. I am surrounded by Republicans where I live. The only ones who I think are fucktard idiots are the ones that prove that they are.

We have dozens of threads where discussions are at least attempted. Obviously a few morons here find it amusing to poop in the pool and watch the chaos that ensues but people work around it if they choose to.