Violent Dems

Ugh.
Deleted User 863

Re: Violent Dems

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:13 pm
TDub wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:27 am yknow what I hate most about the last decade?

Everyone is on a side now, regardless of reality.

Every democrat i know says all Republicans are fucktard idiots....every republican i know says all democrats are liberal pos fuctards.

There are no real issues being discussed, no progress, no ears on. Its gang affiliation. My side or devil. Its fucking retarded, all of it. The enemy isn't among us, its the string pullers and we are all positioned intentionally.
I don't think that all Republicans are fucktard idiots at all. I know plenty of Republicans who are perfectly normal people whom I get along with quite well. I am surrounded by Republicans where I live. The only ones who I think are fucktard idiots are the ones that prove that they are.

We have dozens of threads where discussions are at least attempted. Obviously a few morons here find it amusing to poop in the pool and watch the chaos that ensues but people work around it if they choose to.
Thank god you work around the morons and never engage in that childish behavior due to your superior intellect.

L O L

Should change your name from twocoach to alwaystakesthehighroadcoach
Last edited by Deleted User 863 on Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Your Honor, Exhibit 1A
Deleted User 863

You confuse circle jerk threads with discussion.

You're also a frequent pool pooper and don't even realize it.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Folx, your only recourse here is to let someone spoil the conversation, leave, or use the foe function.
Deleted User 863

They get exactly what they're looking for. That's why it's the same 3 or 4 people every single time.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

The same 3 or 4 people arguing with ..... you.
There is a common denominator.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 863

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:02 pm The same 3 or 4 people arguing with ..... you.
There is a common denominator.
There are common numerators as well. Glad you agree.

The age old chicken 🐔 or the egg🥚 argument.
Deleted User 863

DrPepper wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:51 am How do you know when the civil war has started?
You're not the only one concerned about this. It is very concerning. See below article:

Just how close is the US to breaking down into conflict?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/politics ... index.html