Brittney Griner

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 863

Re: Brittney Griner

Post by Deleted User 863 »

The real question is does she still think she's better than Demarcus Cousins at basketball?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:09 pm
KUTradition wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:46 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:47 am

Because instead of being offended by things, I have a sense of humor
no, you find it funny because you’re a dick

but good deflection anyway
I'm a lot nicer person than brittney griner. I've never trashed my home country just to beg for them to rescue me. And I dont just start swinging on people during basketball games
She didn't trash her country.
Educate yourself.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

LOL. Funny how quickly she got humbled and brought back down to reality

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/16 ... xqwqQ&s=19
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:03 am LOL. Funny how quickly she got humbled and brought back down to reality

Let me guess. You didn't bother to find out why she is choosing to stand for the anthem and didn't know nor care why she AND A LOT OF OTHER WNBA PLAYERS chose not to in the past.
I say that being you're the guy who claimed she "trashed" on her home country. Which she didn't. Did she?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:03 am LOL. Funny how quickly she got humbled and brought back down to reality

That you would choose to adopt that attitude and attempt to make a political point at the expense of another American who has faced racial, gender, and gender-preference discrimination, i.e., disadvantages and roadblocks, their entire life; who was then taken as a political hostage by an enemy power and held for nearly 10 months, comes as no surprise. Because, you're a traitor who supports a man who tried to violently overthrow our government and prevent the peaceful transfer of power because he's too much of a pussy to admit he lost, and when that didn't succeed, he said he wanted to "terminate" the constitution.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

pos
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

She sounds manly when talking. (Not a bad thing).
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

this was one of those moments they refer to as “come to Jesus.”

Even the big women have them.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

in this particular case. “Jesus” being the greatest country on earth. By a wide margin.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

It's almost like the National Anthem means something different to everyone and when you have an experience that changes your life, it affects how you feel about certain things.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:52 am in this particular case. “Jesus” being the greatest country on earth. By a wide margin.
good job good manly post
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

This is why so many of us are passionate about defending the Constitution from insurrectionists and idiots. We have the greatest nation on earth but it isn't a birthright. Hate, stupidity and corruption brings down even a thriving democracy.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:50 am

Let me guess. You didn't bother to find out why she is choosing to stand for the anthem and didn't know nor care why she AND A LOT OF OTHER WNBA PLAYERS chose not to in the past.
I say that being you're the guy who claimed she "trashed" on her home country. Which she didn't. Did she?
Shes standing because she got a dose of reality. She experienced some real oppression elsewhere. And realized America is actually one of the most fair and least racist places in this planet
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Let's not forget that there are many people less 'visible' than Griner that remain imprisoned. We really aren't as great as we think. At the end, it's Greed, and cha-ching that matter. Nothing else.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Sparko wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:39 am This is why so many of us are passionate about defending the Constitution from insurrectionists and idiots. We have the greatest nation on earth but it isn't a birthright. Hate, stupidity and corruption brings down even a thriving democracy.
lol
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:59 pm Let's not forget that there are many people less 'visible' than Griner that remain imprisoned. We really aren't as great as we think. At the end, it's Greed, and cha-ching that matter. Nothing else.
You're talking about all those guys Kamala put away for selling weed?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I'm not sure it was all that "quick." I mean...she was in a Russian prison for 10 months.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:34 pm
Back2Lawrence wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:59 pm Let's not forget that there are many people less 'visible' than Griner that remain imprisoned. We really aren't as great as we think. At the end, it's Greed, and cha-ching that matter. Nothing else.
You're talking about all those guys Kamala put away for selling weed?
LOL
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

This is true. How many Americans are in jail here for simple possession charges? Hundreds of thousands? More?

And yet we trade the merchant of death to get griner back, while we lock up our own people for the same thing
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:09 pm
This is true. How many Americans are in jail here for simple possession charges? Hundreds of thousands? More?

And yet we trade the merchant of death to get griner back, while we lock up our own people for the same thing
No, we don't have hundreds of thousands locked up solely for "simple" marijuana possession charges.
We lock our own people up for what Griner did in Russia? Really? Give me two examples.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Sun May 21, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.