CFB 2022

Kansas Football.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: CFB 2022

Post by Shirley »

The Georgia offense makes it look too easy.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Georgia has a huge size advantage. TCU should be able to score with them but are pissing down their leg. It took KU too long to start playing too.
Psychhawk

Post by Psychhawk »

Georgia scores faster than my buffering screen will let me watch it.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Stetson Bennett is what, 30? Georgia reminds me of the Taiwanese little league champions.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Damn Georgia lost 15 players to NFL 8 starters from the defense. They actually probably going to be better team next year.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Frogs got this.

Well, maybe mot. 48 points in the 1st half? Glad I'm not watching
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

That was not one of the two best teams in the country that I watched play. TCU was JUNK!
Duggan embarrassed himself. I give credit to Georgia's defense but he was flat out awful.

SoFi Stadium is a bad joke. It's probably great on a nice day but to sit in the rain in a stadium that has a roof and paying $33 for a fair at best CHEESEburger (they refused to give me a hamburger - even though they were cooking them without cheese when I was waiting) and a sprite was not a good experience.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Something was not quite by Hoyle. Very weird game. Duggan looked like he took money to ruin his legacy.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

SEC proves to be superior again. What a beat down.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I used to think smoking cigars after victories was cool but now I think it's full douche.
And i'm sure there's some KU athletes/coaches/Lew Perkins's who have done it.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

pdub wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:27 am I used to think smoking cigars after victories was cool but now I think it's full douche.
And i'm sure there's some KU athletes/coaches/Lew Perkins's who have done it.
There's a video out there of several of their players struggling mightily to light their cigars with the rapper Quavo. They looked ridiculous.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I agree they often look ridiculous but I say if players enjoy themselves smoking cigars after big wins, good for them.
On a side note, I am not too sure we will ever see a 65-7 national championship game again.
Nor will we see a team give up a combined 110 points in a CFP Playoff and NC game.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:41 pm TCU +13.5 and Over 61.5.

Let’s ride
We won't worry about the first part. But the last part is good :)

Bet same amount on each so basically broke even.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The title game was Georgia vs. Ohio State, who looked to be the only team in the playoffs with comparable talent. Glad I watched that game and not last night's joke. We had that on for about 5 minutes and it was clear that it was a total mismatch.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

hartjack8 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:44 am My MAN Happy New Year. You are 100% right. I kinda explained myself. Originally I said Bama did not care and would play this game working on next years team. Then Saben flipped so I flipped. Lot of chatter about Bama and Saben being done and Georgia the new power seems to have riled him up. Do not know if you follow recruiting but Bama has #1 class and it could be the highest ranked class ever. Those ballers are not going to play in this game but it shows Saben not ready to give up the crown. But this really about the opt outs not happening Those guys that are going to be in the NFL next year are playing and I thought for sure they would not.

Did you watch the Tenn-Clemson game? Pretty sure I said to watch out for opt outs on Clemson defense and their two top defensive players did opt out but....dude Clemson OC lost that game with some help I am sure from Dabo. They drove into Tenn side of the field every time in the first half and ended up with 3 points. I would fire that OC today. LOL

So the MIch-TCU game is really about one thing. Can TCU stop the run. Now TCU has a scheme that shut down UT's running game so they have a shot but Mich plays bully ball so they may wear them down.

Just one more thing. Clemson OC lost that game cause he kept putting the freshman QB in bad positions, they could have run all day on Tenn between the tackles but the OC kept calling stupid plays. Which brings me to the Arky-Kan first half. Some were saying JD was not looking good and that he was struggling. But was it JD or the OC. JD did make some bad decisions but it was the OC that put him in that position. Somewhere in the second half the OC finally says we going to lose anyways might as well put the ball in JD's hands and see what happens.

Anyways you 100% right I was wrong. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
BOOM!!!!

THE OC for Clemson is fired!!! Looks like they going for Riley JR Tcu OC.