KCrim FF 2022

Kansas Football.
NewtonHawk11

Re: KCrim FF 2022

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I mean. I missed the auto draft so I'm open to ANYTHING.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Venmo and I aren't getting along. I'll get it to you today.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Pdub I paid you the troll toll

now let me get into this boy's soul.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

The fact that WNW has Allen (probably top 3 QB points wise), Taylor (probably/possibly top 3 RB points wise), Hill (high potential to be top 5 WR points wise), Kittle (high potential to be top 5 TE points wise), and Bass (high potential to be top 3 points wise), I would have to say he is my pick to win the league.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Hey Q - How is Joey Burrow working out for ya?

* Was a premature question when I asked it.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

39 points from Mahomes and CEH with 7 minutes left in the 1st half.
Problem is D Cook has gotten me a half a point.
UnholyLivingDead

Post by UnholyLivingDead »

Those 2 garbage time TDs from Murray have me in a good position but we'll see what Tom Brady does tonight.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

damn gonna lose unless Rashard ain't worth a Penny tomorrow
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I'm done after week 1. In the ifs and buts world I got screwed by an injury and went up against a WR who who had 36.9 points. Happens. Happened.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TDub wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:42 pm damn gonna lose unless Rashard ain't worth a Penny tomorrow
I laughed
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:04 pm
TDub wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:42 pm damn gonna lose unless Rashard ain't worth a Penny tomorrow
I laughed
man, I typed Rashaad 3 times and still got bit by the autocorrect.
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:53 pm I'm done after week 1. In the ifs and buts world I got screwed by an injury and went up against a WR who who had 36.9 points. Happens. Happened.
You aren't screwed by losing your 3rd round pick Tee Higgins to a concussion for a few weeks. Everyone will probably lose one of their top 3 picks for a few weeks here or there. DJ Chark on your bench can fill in for him just fine.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

A hot opener from Justin Jefferson made up for a lackluster opener from Alvin Kamara. Fingers crossed that Kamara and the Saints rev it up a bit.

Next year we ought to try some of the weirder formats out there like a Superflex or at least add a third WR spot so we can make it a little more challenging to roll a good lineup out there. Lots of points sitting around on benches out there.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:51 am A hot opener from Justin Jefferson made up for a lackluster opener from Alvin Kamara. Fingers crossed that Kamara and the Saints rev it up a bit.

Next year we ought to try some of the weirder formats out there like a Superflex or at least add a third WR spot so we can make it a little more challenging to roll a good lineup out there. Lots of points sitting around on benches out there.
My other league is a money league and it's a double flex. Hate the kicker spot. Friend of mine is in a league with double QB, double flex and no D or K. He said it's the most fun he's had.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:57 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:51 am A hot opener from Justin Jefferson made up for a lackluster opener from Alvin Kamara. Fingers crossed that Kamara and the Saints rev it up a bit.

My other league is a money league and it's a double flex. Hate the kicker spot. Friend of mine is in a league with double QB, double flex and no D or K. He said it's the most fun he's had.
I like trying to figure out what defense to stream each week so I don't mind keeping that. I could do without kickers, though. The Superflex with QBs eligible to be in one of the flex spots forces a bunch of QBs to get drafted earlier and pushes a lot of talent down through the draft which seems like it would be fun. Do that plus have 2 RBS and 3 WRs and it makes it all sorts of management fun. I think my money league is going to try it next year. Lots of different strategies can be employed to maneuver through that set up.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:45 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:53 pm I'm done after week 1. In the ifs and buts world I got screwed by an injury and went up against a WR who who had 36.9 points. Happens. Happened.
You aren't screwed by losing your 3rd round pick Tee Higgins to a concussion for a few weeks. Everyone will probably lose one of their top 3 picks for a few weeks here or there. DJ Chark on your bench can fill in for him just fine.
I don't disagree but I meant I was screwed yesterday in that I needed more than 3.7 points from the guy.
In hindsight, now that I am down 27 points with only Jeudy playing tonight, it probably wouldn't matter if he got 10 or 15 more points but we will never know what he might have gotten. What I do know is he had 3.7 and Just Jeff had 36.9 - and I didn't expect either to happen. Of course I realize things happen. That's why I said, "Happens". Happened".
I suppose I should/could say I got "screwed" by Pitts and Prater too - in that regard. ;)
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. On the flip side - in hindsight - you coulda/shoulda started Hunt over Kamara. Thankfully for your sake it won't matter :)
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:19 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:45 am
I don't disagree but I meant I was screwed yesterday in that I needed more than 3.7 points from the guy.
In hindsight, now that I am down 27 points with only Jeudy playing tonight, it probably wouldn't matter if he got 10 or 15 more points but we will never know what he might have gotten. What I do know is he had 3.7 and Just Jeff had 36.9 - and I didn't expect either to happen. Of course I realize things happen. That's why I said, "Happens". Happened".
I suppose I should/could say I got "screwed" by Pitts and Prater too - in that regard. ;)
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. On the flip side - in hindsight - you coulda/shoulda started Hunt over Kamara. Thankfully for your sake it won't matter :)
Got it. Yeah, I would never start Hunt over Kamara despite what the results show after the fact so I don't worry about that. Just live with the results. FF has become so touchdown dependent for WRs and RBs that a lot of it is just good luck and good health.

I do hope Jeudy gets a few TD catches and outperforms his projection a bit (but not too much) as I have Wilson in my money league and would like a little more cushion on my lead over there.
JayhawkInIowa726

Post by JayhawkInIowa726 »

Whichever way my matchup turns out - it's been a fun watch (Russ + Javonte vs. Courtland and McManus)
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

3rd most points for the week and end up with an L.

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

JayhawkInIowa726 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:40 pm Whichever way my matchup turns out - it's been a fun watch (Russ + Javonte vs. Courtland and McManus)
Thankful for that missed FG. Didn't realize until they kicked it that if you made it, it was a win for you. Even happier at that time management mishap. :)