Re: BOYCOTT ILLY

Post by Overlander »

Illy is a twat cunt.
Deep inside, he knows it
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Potty mouth.

Deep inside I don't seek the approval of nerdy 60ish year old former cop wanna be tough guys. So your mean words don't bother me Plano. You're a goofy. Grab your knee brace and that silly fedora and go drive your "I've got a tiny dick" jeep around the woods.

Also, I've never seen someone so desperate to use the c word repeatedly. It's not a good look for you.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Overlander wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:05 pm Illy is a twat cunt.
Deep inside, he knows it
man, not enough POTDs to go around today
Deleted User 863

You're doing great Q. Keep up the good work! Your (messageboard) "friends" are really rallying behind you.

There's probably a good reason you can't find any real life friends to ride with you to sell a guitar.

🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile, while you're melting down over me because I don't entertain your internet bullshit and story times, I am sitting at a job I love, and get to go home to a wife and kids. A house filled with love and happiness. While you get to go jerk off in your shitty 2 bedroom apartment that you share with beaverfever, while thinking to yourself how you're a victim of all the things and life is unfair.

So. Much. Winning.

🤡🤡🤡
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:17 pm
Overlander wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:05 pm Illy is a twat cunt.
Deep inside, he knows it
man, not enough POTDs to go around today
It's really quite sad what he's become. At one point he was a decent poster who was mainly active on the basketball board the the golf thread. I can't remember if he 86'd himself here or on the .com, but his first meltdown was on the basketball board. He wanted to be anointed the resident NBA expert and lost his shit when that wasn't given to him.

Then, to the detriment of this site, he decided to try and swim in the deep end (aka, politics) and has essentially been in meltdown mode ever since. He lapped JDavis a long time ago. And it's even worst than JDavis in that illy has just embraced being a miserable troll. He's run off at least a half a dozen posters.
Deleted User 863

I'd love to know which posters I have "run off". A half dozen? LOL...I'd guess far fewer than Cascadia and the gang of bullies.

All the good posters who I can think of that were run off (hawklin, jfish, wiscy, dc, phd?) were run off by you guys. Not me. Anyone you guys thought seemed republican-ish. Chased all of them off. So you could enjoy your echo chamber of liberal nonsense.

And sorry Cascadia, but it's your boy Q, not me, who is having the meltdown. Ever since people started to call him on his shit instead of giggling at the dumb shit he says.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

In some bigger picture kinda way, I’m hoping illy illys himself again.

Every time he has, he inevitably comes back, and comes back a little more down to earth and chilled out, even if only temporarily so.

Or, if illy could just chill out without even illying himself, that works too.

But man, he’s been too much lately.
Deleted User 863

Maybe, just maybe, you should take some of your own advice. Take a break. From the fantasy story times and your expert foreign relations analysis.

Less time on reddit and the internet. More time on growing up and becoming an adult.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:52 pm In some bigger picture kinda way, I’m hoping illy illys himself again.

Every time he has, he inevitably comes back, and comes back a little more down to earth and chilled out, even if only temporarily so.

Or, if illy could just chill out without even illying himself, that works too.

But man, he’s been too much lately.
Yeah, I wouldn't count on it. He's in too deep at this point. When you cross the line of trying to find out who people are in real life and then actively threaten them with that information, there's no coming back. He's embraced the psycho. More so than gutter, which is impressive.
Deleted User 863

Isn't Cascadia the one who got reprimanded for finding out who gutter was and posting stuff about him?

And I don't threaten people. Talk is cheap. I'll leave the internet threats to Plano.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:09 pm Isn't Cascadia the one who got reprimanded for finding out who gutter was and posting stuff about him?

And I don't threaten people. Talk is cheap. I'll leave the internet threats to Plano.
No. At least not that I know of. Cascadia just has it out for me because........ He can?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:14 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:09 pm Isn't Cascadia the one who got reprimanded for finding out who gutter was and posting stuff about him?

No. At least not that I know of. Cascadia just has it out for me because........ He can?
This is his safe space.

Here he gets to be all the things he isn't/can't be in real life. Because it's anonymous and nobody knows who he is.

But it's incredibly transparent.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Illy just keeps Illannoying.

Can’t help himself.

Looking forward to your inevitable return.
Deleted User 863

😘
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:14 pm

This is his safe space.

Here he gets to be all the things he isn't/can't be in real life. Because it's anonymous and nobody knows who he is.

But it's incredibly transparent.
People come here for different reasons. I don't care to guess what those reasons are.
I come on here to escape, vent, share things with others, read what others have to say, etc.
At times I have been a dick, at times I have been kind and supportive.
This place is at times a community I really enjoy being a part of and at other times I feel it is repulsive.
As I say too often, it is what it is and no one has ever forced me to come on here.
Enough about me.
Back to people being ________________ to one another........
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

There is something…..just….better around here lately
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:26 pm
Meanwhile, while you're melting down over me because I don't entertain your internet bullshit and story times, I am sitting at a job I love, and get to go home to a wife and kids. A house filled with love and happiness. While you get to go jerk off in your shitty 2 bedroom apartment that you share with beaverfever, while thinking to yourself how you're a victim of all the things and life is unfair.

lmfao how are you a real person
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

goddamnit hasbeen you aren't supposed to quote that ghoul.

but, in a roundabout way, thanks for reminding me why ignoring him is the right choice.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I vote we boycott boycotts. fuck cancel culture
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

This place is a LOT easier to enjoy right now.

Justsayin