Adidas and Kanye

Coffee talk.
StayCurious

Re: Adidas and Kanye

Post by StayCurious »

Please don't take what I'm saying as suggesting the Republicans have the answer. There are a few good ones here and there, but most are just bad politicians. The best way would be to get voters to choose people outside these two sides.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TDub wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:37 pm Every bit of current US politics is based on division.
Sad, but true.

Even worse that it is actually working.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:50 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:37 pm Every bit of current US politics is based on division.
Sad, but true.

Even worse that it is actually working.
Yep. Its sad when that is the one thing everyone agrees on
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

no matter who is in charge. my life never changes. i just keep chugging down the track.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

The mind blowing (to me) thing is that there are so many clueless Pubs and Dems who either ignore or don't know that the things they accuse the other side of doing are the exact same things their side is guilty of doing.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:39 pm Please don't take what I'm saying as suggesting the Republicans have the answer. There are a few good ones here and there, but most are just bad politicians. The best way would be to get voters to choose people outside these two sides.
Are you for ranked choice voting and open primaries?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:48 am
TDub wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:38 am quit relying on social media algorithms to create your reality.
quit relying on burying your head in the sand to create yours.
Linda is 31 years old, single, outspoken, and very bright. She majored in philosophy. As a student, she was deeply concerned with issues of discrimination and social justice, and also participated in anti-nuclear demonstrations. Which is more probable?

A. Linda is a bank teller.
B. Linda is a bank teller and is active in the feminist movement.
Deleted User 863

Mjl wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:26 pm
StayCurious wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:39 pm Please don't take what I'm saying as suggesting the Republicans have the answer. There are a few good ones here and there, but most are just bad politicians. The best way would be to get voters to choose people outside these two sides.
Are you for ranked choice voting and open primaries?
I am.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:01 pm The mind blowing (to me) thing is that there are so many clueless Pubs and Dems who either ignore or don't know that the things they accuse the other side of doing are the exact same things their side is guilty of doing.
My (least) favorite one right now is watching both sides accuse the other side of fascism
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Ye speaking good about Hitler is not going to end well.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

why would they ask Lebron about Kyrie and not Jerry Jones?

Maybe because they are peers in the same sport, former teammates and banana boat buddies?

should Jerry get off free? no, but thats most likely why they asked about Kyrie.....just a guess.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Whoa, just say Kanye apparently really did go on infowars and Stan for Hitler, jfc

But, alas, this thread is finally getting somewhere

https://www.instagram.com/p/Clo5PoRvLCN ... MyMTA2M2Y=
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

TDub wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:46 pm why would they ask Lebron about Kyrie and not Jerry Jones?

Maybe because they are peers in the same sport, former teammates and banana boat buddies?

should Jerry get off free? no, but thats most likely why they asked about Kyrie.....just a guess.
Bingo.

Shame no one in the media that was there was smart enough to immediately ask him why HE waited until last night to say something about it.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

ousdahl wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:48 pm Whoa, just say Kanye apparently really did go on infowars and Stan for Hitler, jfc

People should watch the interview - if they can stomach it.
The bizarre thing is Alex Jones was mostly being sane. He laughed at Kayne and basically told him he's nuts.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I wonder why the Republicans deleted the “Trump, Kanye, Elon” tweet? I thought they were all for Free Speech!??!?!
Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:13 pm
ousdahl wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:48 pm Whoa, just say Kanye apparently really did go on infowars and Stan for Hitler, jfc

People should watch the interview - if they can stomach it.
The bizarre thing is Alex Jones was mostly being sane. He laughed at Kayne and basically told him he's nuts.
Very bizarre interview.

Part of me wonders if Ye isn't trying to get himself murdered.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Ye (or whatever the fuck he wants to be called this week), is convinced in his mind that he is too big to fail.

He does have that in common with his buddy DT.

They both operate at about a 10th grade competency….and I mean no offense to tenth graders
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Welp. Oh Kanye. That didn't take long lol