Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Conspiracies

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:44 am Bill gates profits enormously from it. He's been dabbling in various vaccines for quite awhile now. Predating covid too. Hes also wanted or banned from several countries now because or the damage the vaccines hes promoted has cause local populations
Your entire thing is just so transparently insecure.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

He's been dabbling in various vaccines for quite awhile now. Predating covid too.
What a fucking monster. I can't believe he's been putting his money toward awful things like reducing infectious diseases. The horror of wanting people to live healthier disease free lives.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:42 am
He's been dabbling in various vaccines for quite awhile now. Predating covid too.
What a fucking monster. I can't believe he's been putting his money toward awful things like reducing infectious diseases. The horror of wanting people to live healthier disease free lives.
He is a fucking weirdo though. I worked on his house in Medina. Also worked on the Gates Foundation building.....which....he gave 0 shits about, that was all Melinda.
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I don't give two shits about Bill Gates one way or the other.

The notion that putting your money toward curing diseases is a bad thing is what's fucking bonkers.

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:00 pm I don't give two shits about Bill Gates one way or the other.

The notion that putting your money toward curing diseases is a bad thing is what's fucking bonkers.
The world in which we live
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:00 pm I don't give two shits about Bill Gates one way or the other.

No thats a good cause. Hes tried using his money for some good. Hes just gotten a bit overconfident and ahead of himself
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

One scary thing about gates and his work is he wants to put mrna vaccines into the food supply. And there are still a ton of unknowns on how that would play out. And not something we should find out the hard way
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I heard tap water makes you gay. Do mRNA vaccines?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:01 pm …..he wants to put mrna vaccines into the food supply. And there are still a ton of unknowns on how that would play out. And not something we should find out the hard way
No there isn’t. Whoever is feeding you this feces is an unadulterated moron. We know EXACTLY how it would play out. It would be a waste of money for whoever attempted this exercise in futility.

Hint#1: do you know why mRNA vaccines are injected?
Hint#2: Bioavailability
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

zsn wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:42 pm
randylahey wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:01 pm …..he wants to put mrna vaccines into the food supply. And there are still a ton of unknowns on how that would play out. And not something we should find out the hard way
No there isn’t. Whoever is feeding you this feces is an unadulterated moron. We know EXACTLY how it would play out. It would be a waste of money for whoever attempted this exercise in futility.

Hint#1: do you know why mRNA vaccines are injected?
Hint#2: Bioavailability
This is why his posts are so ridiculous. He doesn't understand what he's talking about. He just repeats idiotic shit he heard from the cult leaders.

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Sparko wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:53 pm

The world in which we live
What's interesting here is the presumption that Gates is doing all of this because he's generous and altruistic.

He is almost certainly not. Human behavior in general suggests otherwise as does Gates' personal behavior. He's a creep and likely an ephebophile. Everyone knows it. Melinda has said that Bill's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein was a significant factor in their divorce. Everyone pretends otherwise, of course, because of the $$$$.

The question is "why does he donate his money where he does?"

The most likely answer is that he's concerned about pandemics and has no problem trying to buy pre-habilitation of his reputation by aiding the cause.

Nevertheless, it is imprudent to to assume he is simply a "good guy." Because he's not.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Not sure why so many rush here to defend Randy's dumb ass. But so be it. If you want to talk about doing something for fucked up reasons, that's the epitome.

Cosby was a bad guy. If you think he was a bad guy because of his comedy or educational shows and not his rapes, your a fucking idiot.

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

The analogy is not especially apt, since Gates' motivation matters.

In any case, in general, I agree with you that Gates is irrelevant.

I was responding mostly to Fish and Sparko, who seem to see this as a binary. Randy hates Gates. I hate Randy. Therefore...Gates is good. That's pure emotive reasoning, and it muddies the discussion.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

His motivations don't matter. Not here. Randy wasn't concerned with his motivation. He was concerned with promoting an antivaccine agenda based on unfounded fear and a lack of intelligence. .

I'm not sure why you brought it up other than to tangentially defend Randy because at the end of the day and as much as you don't want to admit it, you're on the same team.

Your binary analogy is wrong. It's more like: Preventing disease is good. Randy hates reducing suffering and death. And that makes Randy an idiot. It's that simple, you're trying to make it more complicated than it is.

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don’t hate randy.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

pdub wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:00 pm I don’t hate randy.
You slso chased off CnB, so you clearly lack judgment.

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Randy and I are not on the same "team." I don't actually think there are or should be "teams." (Speaking of binaries...) I think the idea that there are teams is an enormous part of the reason that shit like this degenerates into situations where intelligent and otherwise logical people write things like "Randy hates reducing suffering and death." This notion of teams, of groups that can easily be divided into friends and enemies, is incredibly dangerous, not to mention dispiriting.

To drag Yates up again:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

I'd like to believe that you don't mean what you say about Randy. And I'd like to believe that Fish doesn't either.

At least I hope.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:04 pm
I don’t hate any poster.
But Randy is a hall of fame bad poster.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:44 pm His motivations don't matter. Not here. Randy wasn't concerned with his motivation. He was concerned with promoting an antivaccine agenda based on unfounded fear and a lack of intelligence. .

I'm not sure why you brought it up other than to tangentially defend Randy because at the end of the day and as much as you don't want to admit it, you're on the same team.

Your binary analogy is wrong. It's more like: Preventing disease is good. Randy hates reducing suffering and death. And that makes Randy an idiot. It's that simple, you're trying to make it more complicated than it is.
I 100 percent am for realistic practical ways of reducing suffering and death. Phd I just don't know how you come up with statements like this lol

I'm also not antivaccine

Whats ironic is the covid vaccine being forced on people actually made some people question all vaccines. Covid vaccines being rushed out before being properly tested, being falsely advertised as "safe and effective", and being promoted as being necessary for everyone, despite most people having immune systems equipped to beat covid from the beginning, made some people far more skeptical of the health care industry as a whole. Which is a shitty consequence of a reckless chapter of human history
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:08 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:04 pm
I don’t hate any poster.
But Randy is a hall of fame bad poster.
Why? Let's hear a genuine answer here